Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bettache 14:11 - Dec 10 with 2436 viewsaston_hoop

Loan terminated and back with us. Liked him in pre-season and in the Orient game, assume another loan is his next move but hopefully somewhere more stable than Oldham

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bettache on 14:11 - Dec 10 with 2423 viewsWatford_Ranger

Can he play wing-back?

Semi-serious question.
Bettache on 14:12 - Dec 10 with 2423 viewsLongsufferingR

Somewhere more stable than Oldham? Only 91 clubs to choose from then.
Bettache on 14:13 - Dec 10 with 2412 viewsaston_hoop

fair point!

Bettache on 14:19 - Dec 10 with 2385 viewsbosh67

He's a calm well balanced player so I am happy he is back and sure he could do a job as wingback cover if needed until January.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Bettache on 14:41 - Dec 10 with 2306 viewsMyke

Is Bettache allowed play then, unlike Kellman? What's the difference? Bettache's loan terminated and Kellman's 'paused'? The latter is kind of messy. The club should have either insisted he stayed until January or terminated completely. This idea of only 6 subs available and Kellman not, v Stoke and only one striker on the bench was a bit daft. Not saying he would have actually got a run, and Thomas put in a decent shift, but maybe somebody more naturally predatory might have taken one of those chances . If we had got one back...well it's not like we haven't done it before, in fact, it could have felt like a real 'Derby' moment
Bettache on 15:01 - Dec 10 with 2231 viewsaston_hoop

He won't be able to play until New Years day, same as Kelman. Both better off playing for our B team and training with our squad for a busy and depleted January than being forced to stay put at a club they are not wanted and training with their reserves I'd have thought.

Bettache on 15:06 - Dec 10 with 2206 viewsLazyFan

Bettache on 15:01 - Dec 10 by aston_hoop

He won't be able to play until New Years day, same as Kelman. Both better off playing for our B team and training with our squad for a busy and depleted January than being forced to stay put at a club they are not wanted and training with their reserves I'd have thought.

Agreed.

And we can loan them at the end of Jan if other players come back from injury or AFCON or new players brought in.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bettache on 20:10 - Dec 10 with 1730 viewsHooparoo

Bettache surely a natural replacement for Chair. Very similar in stature and in style

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Login to get fewer ads

Bettache on 20:30 - Dec 10 with 1675 viewsNed_Kennedys

Bettache on 14:19 - Dec 10 by bosh67

He's a calm well balanced player so I am happy he is back and sure he could do a job as wingback cover if needed until January.

Haha are we going to suggest EVERY player as a possible LWB??
As far as I know he has never even started a league game for us so it makes no sense to throw him in to the side totally out of position.
Bettache on 20:41 - Dec 10 with 1657 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bettache on 20:30 - Dec 10 by Ned_Kennedys

As far as I know he has never even started a league game for us so it makes no sense to throw him in to the side totally out of position.

Yes.

Yes I bloody well am, until the proper ones get fit again.
Bettache on 20:42 - Dec 10 with 1656 viewsMatch82

Not just player, we are one more injury away from seriously considering Jude the cat. Athletic, good on his feet, worth a shot surely.
Bettache on 11:18 - Dec 11 with 1195 viewsSonofpugwash

That's what we excel at.
Bettache is a skilfull little player with a deft touch.Put him in the side at the right time and he'll deliver the goods.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Bettache on 12:40 - Dec 11 with 1103 viewsstevec

He got over ran at Orient, did absolutely fck all up at Oldham. If he stepped straight into the first team I’d imagine there’d be some seriously miffed midfielders sitting on our bench.
Bettache on 14:33 - Dec 11 with 969 viewsLazyFan

I feel he's not ready yet, also for me he is more like a Dozzel type player, but the long-range passing is not as good as Dozzels yet.

Now we have Amos and Field back, Panache needs to play in a proper team out on loan.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bettache on 15:44 - Dec 11 with 902 viewsSonofpugwash

Bettache on 12:40 - Dec 11 by stevec

He got over ran at Orient, did absolutely fck all up at Oldham. If he stepped straight into the first team I’d imagine there’d be some seriously miffed midfielders sitting on our bench.

Ah yes the old QPR condemnation if he hasn't attained Ronaldo-esque performances after a couple of games a player will consequently be written off for all eternity.I seem to remember a certain Mr. Chair wasn't exactly pulling up trees at the same point in his career.

Thinks.....I wonder if the club shop sells blue and white hooped blinkers......

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Bettache on 16:00 - Dec 11 with 863 viewsstevec

Bettache on 15:44 - Dec 11 by Sonofpugwash

Ah yes the old QPR condemnation if he hasn't attained Ronaldo-esque performances after a couple of games a player will consequently be written off for all eternity.I seem to remember a certain Mr. Chair wasn't exactly pulling up trees at the same point in his career.

Thinks.....I wonder if the club shop sells blue and white hooped blinkers......

Chair was way ahead, did very well at Stevenage.

Bettache looks a tidy footballer but his Oldham experience was most likely to seek proof he can handle the rough and tumble.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024