| Lee hoos 23:04 - Nov 24 with 3606 views | paulhoop2 | Was sat in my usual seat in C block and at half time as I was stretching my legs due to the brilliant leg room we have I saw him absolutely hammering the ref shouting so much he was almost going horse got to love this man ! Anyone else clock it ? |  |
| |  |
| Lee hoos on 23:15 - Nov 24 with 3473 views | GloryHunter | Hoarse ? |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 23:23 - Nov 24 with 3375 views | Devon_4_England |
No, he definitely said horse. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 23:24 - Nov 24 with 3359 views | BlackCrowe | Neigh i didn't see it. Sounds like a mare. |  |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 23:33 - Nov 24 with 3288 views | VancouverHoop | What was Lee Hoos doing in your seat? |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 23:53 - Nov 24 with 3170 views | WatfordR | We won so I can say it....another pretty mediocre performance from the officials in a game that was never remotely difficult to officiate. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 06:44 - Nov 25 with 2783 views | SK_hoops |
Lee Hooves |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 07:20 - Nov 25 with 2677 views | Rs_Holy |
| Lee hoos on 23:24 - Nov 24 by BlackCrowe | Neigh i didn't see it. Sounds like a mare. |
Filly mistakes from the ref... he missed so many foals |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 07:25 - Nov 25 with 2650 views | Toast_R | Hooves is definitely our mane man. |  | |  | Login to get fewer ads
| Lee hoos on 07:27 - Nov 25 with 2645 views | traininvain | Neigh. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 07:32 - Nov 25 with 2618 views | PunteR | Pony ref. |  |
| Occasional providers of half decent House music. |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 07:49 - Nov 25 with 2561 views | numptydumpty | Ref was what is commonly known as a Donkey !! Eeyore !!!! |  |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 07:51 - Nov 25 with 2554 views | flynnbo | I’ve always considered Hoos to be a stable character. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 07:58 - Nov 25 with 2523 views | RBlock |
| Lee hoos on 23:53 - Nov 24 by WatfordR | We won so I can say it....another pretty mediocre performance from the officials in a game that was never remotely difficult to officiate. |
It was odd from the ref. Quite a few times he made really late calls, I was wondering whether it was a hangover from the Prem and the kino was keeping the flag down initially, waiting for a VAR decision. Also I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but we were denied a stonewall pen when one of their defenders batted the ball down in the second half, right in front of RBlock. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 08:51 - Nov 25 with 2384 views | paulhoop2 | Think it shows how passionate hoos is . Was funny to watch tho |  |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 09:00 - Nov 25 with 2349 views | RamseyR | Thought LH was in the Paddocks? |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 09:58 - Nov 25 with 2215 views | Mick_S |
| Lee hoos on 08:51 - Nov 25 by paulhoop2 | Think it shows how passionate hoos is . Was funny to watch tho |
Unbridled passion. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 11:45 - Nov 25 with 2046 views | Esox_Lucius | I have been bringing my 13 yo American born Grand daughter to the last few games and one of things that amuses her is Jude's dancing displays. After we scored the goal their manager was looking like a puppet with a maniac string operator and she commented that it would be hilarious if Jude stood in our technical area and mimicked his every move. She wasn't wrong; he looked demented. |  |
| The grass is always greener. |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 11:55 - Nov 25 with 2019 views | SuffolkHoop | Paul Furlong. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 15:36 - Nov 25 with 1700 views | TheChef |
| Lee hoos on 11:45 - Nov 25 by Esox_Lucius | I have been bringing my 13 yo American born Grand daughter to the last few games and one of things that amuses her is Jude's dancing displays. After we scored the goal their manager was looking like a puppet with a maniac string operator and she commented that it would be hilarious if Jude stood in our technical area and mimicked his every move. She wasn't wrong; he looked demented. |
Yes the Hudds boss caught my eye in injury time, he was up and down the touchline gesticulating like a loon. |  |
|  |
| Lee hoos on 15:41 - Nov 25 with 1682 views | WatfordR |
| Lee hoos on 07:58 - Nov 25 by RBlock | It was odd from the ref. Quite a few times he made really late calls, I was wondering whether it was a hangover from the Prem and the kino was keeping the flag down initially, waiting for a VAR decision. Also I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but we were denied a stonewall pen when one of their defenders batted the ball down in the second half, right in front of RBlock. |
Was that the incident where Uncs went bouncing over to the linesman arms waving? It was certainly handball from where I sat, just wasn't sure if it was ball to hand. Apart from that, the late free kick call in the first half a clear corner for us from a Barbet foray into the box that was given as a goal kick, the obligatory bottling of booking theor GK for timewasting, and I'd also have to say that Dozzell's yellow looked late, almost two footed and probably ought to have been red. As I said, it really didn't look like a difficult game to officiate, and it was probably just as well there weren't any big decisions to make. |  | |  |
| Lee hoos on 16:23 - Nov 25 with 1605 views | PinnerPaul |
| Lee hoos on 15:41 - Nov 25 by WatfordR | Was that the incident where Uncs went bouncing over to the linesman arms waving? It was certainly handball from where I sat, just wasn't sure if it was ball to hand. Apart from that, the late free kick call in the first half a clear corner for us from a Barbet foray into the box that was given as a goal kick, the obligatory bottling of booking theor GK for timewasting, and I'd also have to say that Dozzell's yellow looked late, almost two footed and probably ought to have been red. As I said, it really didn't look like a difficult game to officiate, and it was probably just as well there weren't any big decisions to make. |
EVERY game is difficult to officiate! |  | |  |
| |