Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stef in' and Jeff in' 07:45 - Feb 24 with 1836 viewsEastR

Didn't think these two would/could play together and be effective. Good call by Warbs and co to find a solution and keep opposition managers guessing. Looks like we found a Plan C

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 07:48 - Feb 24 with 1820 viewsvanrrrr

I do like the look of Jeff, think his touch was slightly off maybe as he has not played much but was very clever keeping and using the ball and worked his bag off covering space inside of Moses in the second half . Probably not the flashiest player but you can see why he has 60 odd caps
Stef in' and Jeff in' on 08:08 - Feb 24 with 1743 viewsAntti_Heinola

Arrow up for top class OP title!

Bare bones.

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 08:30 - Feb 24 with 1639 viewswombat

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 08:08 - Feb 24 by Antti_Heinola

Arrow up for top class OP title!

id be tempted to go with same again on sat funnily enough, steff was much better last night having hendricks with him in midfield , little work on the chair willock front line and we could have stumbled on a winner
[Post edited 24 Feb 2022 12:46]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 08:36 - Feb 24 with 1610 viewsJoolzz

I like his hair
Stef in' and Jeff in' on 08:41 - Feb 24 with 1581 viewssparkey

Thought Stef was very good last night and helped us push further even with the 10 men. For a player in his 30s he has serious legs on him. Looked more comfortable there than sitting in with Field.
Stef in' and Jeff in' on 09:42 - Feb 24 with 1386 viewsrobith

I was a bit confused about why we signed Hendrick, but a trait of his I noticed is that he passes fast and early - we can sometimes err on the side of being a bit ponderous and taking 1 pass too many, but he goes "no, this move is going to end with that player so I'm sending it there now". It's a really nice dynamic to add to our midfield
Stef in' and Jeff in' on 09:56 - Feb 24 with 1330 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 09:42 - Feb 24 by robith

I was a bit confused about why we signed Hendrick, but a trait of his I noticed is that he passes fast and early - we can sometimes err on the side of being a bit ponderous and taking 1 pass too many, but he goes "no, this move is going to end with that player so I'm sending it there now". It's a really nice dynamic to add to our midfield

Haven't been his biggest fan but his ability is unquestioned. Think you're right, robith, that his added urgency and tempo.

I though JoJo was the better of the two last night, but Hendrick was good too.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 10:30 - Feb 24 with 1245 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 08:36 - Feb 24 by Joolzz

I like his hair

Yes and with him, Steff, Moses, Sam and Deon, I’d be surprised if we don’t see Timotei confirmed as our official shampoo partner.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 10:33 - Feb 24 with 1211 viewsParkRoyalR

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 09:56 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Haven't been his biggest fan but his ability is unquestioned. Think you're right, robith, that his added urgency and tempo.

Really impressed by Hendrick's pace, Field is super quick over a distance, but watching Field + Hendrick last night thought they were quicker across the pitch than Amos which really surprised me.
Stef in' and Jeff in' on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 1195 viewsMyke

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 09:56 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

For a man who has not played much football, Hendrick is remarkably fit - was still going strong at the end. Could be good news for Ireland too, Brian to have him playing regularly. Could benefit Dunne also, if Kenny send scouts to check on Hendrick, they can't help but be impressed by Dunne. Ironic though, for a country lacking in quality players in so many areas, we are over stocked with quality goalkeepers and CB's. Kenny's preferred formation is a back 3, so that won't do Dunne any harm either
Stef in' and Jeff in' on 11:53 - Feb 24 with 1070 viewsQPROslo

Stef in' and Jeff in' on 10:35 - Feb 24 by Myke

For a man who has not played much football, Hendrick is remarkably fit - was still going strong at the end. Could be good news for Ireland too, Brian to have him playing regularly. Could benefit Dunne also, if Kenny send scouts to check on Hendrick, they can't help but be impressed by Dunne. Ironic though, for a country lacking in quality players in so many areas, we are over stocked with quality goalkeepers and CB's. Kenny's preferred formation is a back 3, so that won't do Dunne any harm either

I've been really impressed by Hendrick. His quick, accurate aggressive passing have added so much to our midfield. Been my MOM the last 2 games
Stef in' and Jeff in' on 12:18 - Feb 24 with 1013 viewsDannytheR

Another Hendrick fan here. Wasn't expecting to be. But I am. Life is full of surprises.

And if I was Warbs I'd be very tempted to stick with last night's starting 11 for Saturday. (Minus Sanderson, of course.)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024