Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scum 11:03 - Apr 7 with 1441 viewswelwynranger

Have conceded 7 goals in the last 2 home games. The wheels seem to have come off 🤣🤣🤣
Scum on 11:07 - Apr 7 with 1419 viewsRs_Holy

Indeed its not all doom and gloom at the mo... plus Fat Franks Everton entering squeeky bum time at the bottom of the Prem!
Scum on 11:09 - Apr 7 with 1414 viewsfrancisbowles

Some comedy to laugh at and cheer ourselves up. The third last night was sooo goooood!
Scum on 11:15 - Apr 7 with 1372 viewsRs_Holy

Scum on 11:09 - Apr 7 by francisbowles

Some comedy to laugh at and cheer ourselves up. The third last night was sooo goooood!

Unfortunately I cant justify BT Sport so I didn't see it live... But I do remember when they lost to Barcelona in the Champions League semi final with virtually the last kick of the match at Scumford Bridge a few years back. I had just got my first Sky box with 'pause and rewind live TV' on it. I reckon I must have rewound and watched the last minute 20 plus times... it was hilarious :)
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 11:56]
Scum on 11:29 - Apr 7 with 1331 viewsLazyFan

Players don't really know if the new owners will fund the team long term (rather than the expected flash some cash early and then rip it up after).

Therefore why bust a gut and injure one's self especially as the end of contracts are up and new moves to bigger clubs are in the offing.

They are on the beach and it's great to see. At this rate 4th place is in jeopardy now. With no champions league, many in the team will want out.

If the new owners see £170m of strikers wasted on the bench, they won't have that and it will be ripped up.

zzzzzzzzzz

Scum on 12:42 - Apr 7 with 1236 viewsRangers67

Well not having the usual suspect around to leave a brown envelope stuffed with cash in the refs changing room probably isn,t helping
Scum on 13:47 - Apr 7 with 1109 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Scum on 11:07 - Apr 7 by Rs_Holy

Indeed its not all doom and gloom at the mo... plus Fat Franks Everton entering squeeky bum time at the bottom of the Prem!

Now its clear why Rooney stayed a million miles away when he was contacted for that job.
Lampard got the ax from Chelsea because he was not able to motivate International players so why did he think Everton were different.
The fans are not calling for his head yet ( I think ) but if they slide further it will happen.
Burnley are pitiful going forward but against Everton they looked like Man City cutting through and scoring 3 great goals
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 13:48]
Scum on 13:53 - Apr 7 with 1090 viewsJuzzie

If they get bought by an American company (as opposed to a middle east one) then there will be huge changes and not for the better. No way will the club be awash with money from a benefactor in the way Abromavich has done.

Arf.
Scum on 13:57 - Apr 7 with 1083 views100percent

Scum on 13:47 - Apr 7 by CLAREMAN1995

Now its clear why Rooney stayed a million miles away when he was contacted for that job.
Lampard got the ax from Chelsea because he was not able to motivate International players so why did he think Everton were different.
The fans are not calling for his head yet ( I think ) but if they slide further it will happen.
Burnley are pitiful going forward but against Everton they looked like Man City cutting through and scoring 3 great goals
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 13:48]

Bizarrely I actually said to my son that managing Everton must be one of the safest jobs in the premier league on the basis that you're never going to be in the top six and you are probably never going to go down. The odd cup run here and there and generally within touching place of a euro spot means that the expectation level there is easy to manage.
fat Frank comes along and look at them now??!! on the verge of going down!!
Could not be funnier.....
Login to get fewer ads

Scum on 14:09 - Apr 7 with 1048 viewsstowmarketrange

Scum on 11:15 - Apr 7 by Rs_Holy

Unfortunately I cant justify BT Sport so I didn't see it live... But I do remember when they lost to Barcelona in the Champions League semi final with virtually the last kick of the match at Scumford Bridge a few years back. I had just got my first Sky box with 'pause and rewind live TV' on it. I reckon I must have rewound and watched the last minute 20 plus times... it was hilarious :)
[Post edited 7 Apr 2022 11:56]

I watched it on the main tv in the front room until injury time,but then switched it off with the hump and went to bed.By the time I switched it on in the bedroom they’d lost.I think that was the last time I did a cartwheel in the house.Especially watching all their players losing the plot and having a go at the officials.
Shame they fuct it up a few years later by winning it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024