Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pyros 14:31 - May 20 with 2116 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/flare-play-pyro-and-the-law/
Pyros on 14:38 - May 20 with 2071 viewsLogman

The FA might make it easier for themselves if they stop the fireworks on the pitch when the teams come out etc.
Pyros on 15:02 - May 20 with 1988 viewsslmrstid

Still no idea where the hell I'd even go to get one of these things (I don't have any interest in doing so either mind...)
Pyros on 16:03 - May 20 with 1884 viewsSheffieldHoop

Pyros on 15:02 - May 20 by slmrstid

Still no idea where the hell I'd even go to get one of these things (I don't have any interest in doing so either mind...)

Blue ring pull smoke bombs - 4 for 30 quid on Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dynastyparty-Grenades-Flares-Ignition-designed/dp/B09RV

I know a few of the original Holmesdale fanatics and remember them taking these to Colchester on the final day of 06/07. Was with them in the morning before heading over to LR for us vs Stoke and the paranoia around these smoke bombs was unreal. Tbf everyone was about 15/16/17. No one said anything to them on the day but plenty of moaning online after, and no one got arrested or banned.

I don't really mind it, maybe cos I'm part of the younger demographic who stupidly believes these add to the atmosphere or some load of old rubbish.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Pyros on 16:28 - May 20 with 1829 viewsRangersw12

I don't see an issue with them and anything that tries to improve the atmosphere should be welcomed by the clubs
Pyros on 16:40 - May 20 with 1797 viewsDavieQPR

Pyros on 16:28 - May 20 by Rangersw12

I don't see an issue with them and anything that tries to improve the atmosphere should be welcomed by the clubs

So something that burns at the temperature to melt steel and releases toxic chemicals and e ,being designed for marine use, are extremely hard to extinguish is okay? Especially when it doesn't make the pitch and lands up in the crowd.
Pyros on 16:47 - May 20 with 1774 viewsRangersw12

Pyros on 16:40 - May 20 by DavieQPR

So something that burns at the temperature to melt steel and releases toxic chemicals and e ,being designed for marine use, are extremely hard to extinguish is okay? Especially when it doesn't make the pitch and lands up in the crowd.

If they're allowed at European clubs then they should be allowed here
Pyros on 16:58 - May 20 with 1734 viewsWokingR

Pyros on 16:28 - May 20 by Rangersw12

It doesn’t add to the atmosphere though does it.
It causes the game to be stopped which kills any atmosphere stone dead.
Pyros on 20:25 - May 20 with 1539 viewsDWQPR

Can’t we just go back to throwing bog rolls on the pitch much less dangerous and causes less harm to the environment.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Login to get fewer ads

Pyros on 20:52 - May 20 with 1494 viewsNushnool

Pyros on 20:25 - May 20 by DWQPR

Can’t we just go back to throwing bog rolls on the pitch much less dangerous and causes less harm to the environment.

Only if it’s bog roll made of bamboo now, please.
Pyros on 21:06 - May 20 with 1476 viewsKonk

The first few times I went to games in Europe, I loved the whole ultra scene with the banners, pyros, non-stop singing etc. Now I’ve seen the same stuff churned out loads of times, it’s a bit fu cking dull. A good British game with a proper atmosphere that reflects what’s going on in the match trumps choreographed fan club bollocks every day for me. People stopping in for weeks on end making big banners with shit graphics? Not for me.

Does coloured smoke or someone waving a flare really create an atmosphere?

Edit: You can have a few thousand away fans in Germany bouncing up and down all game and after ten minutes you zone them out and forget they’re there. Get a game in Britain where the atmosphere peaks in reaction to incidents on the pitch and it’s miles better. Sure it’s the same for the players. Pyros and smoke bombs at every run of the mill game means it becomes unremarkable fluff.
[Post edited 20 May 2022 21:22]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Pyros on 22:14 - May 20 with 1374 viewsted_hendrix

At Middlesbrough one shyte Saturday afternoon Middlesbrough's 4th goal sailed effortlessly and without malice aforethought into the back of our unguarded net, at that point one of the Middlesbrough fans jumped up turned to our lot with his arms in the air and discharged a verbal volley of obscenities in our direction with a big grin on his stupid bloody face, as he was *verbally giving it large* one of our fans who had just returned to his seat with a hot chicken Balti pie threw said chicken Balti pie in the direction of the Middlesbrough fan, the hot chicken Balti pie smashed straight into the Middlesbrough fans face *splat*.

The one and only bloody thing we got on target all afternoon.

Lost 4-0 If anybody Is interested.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pyros on 22:25 - May 20 with 1357 viewsPunteR

Pyros on 22:14 - May 20 by ted_hendrix

At Middlesbrough one shyte Saturday afternoon Middlesbrough's 4th goal sailed effortlessly and without malice aforethought into the back of our unguarded net, at that point one of the Middlesbrough fans jumped up turned to our lot with his arms in the air and discharged a verbal volley of obscenities in our direction with a big grin on his stupid bloody face, as he was *verbally giving it large* one of our fans who had just returned to his seat with a hot chicken Balti pie threw said chicken Balti pie in the direction of the Middlesbrough fan, the hot chicken Balti pie smashed straight into the Middlesbrough fans face *splat*.

The one and only bloody thing we got on target all afternoon.

Lost 4-0 If anybody Is interested.

Good job that was at Middlesbrough. At Loftus road that pie would have melted his head off.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024