Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm 16:52 - Dec 14 with 4673 viewsQPunkR

Die Welt in Germany has caused controversy after claiming that the celebrating Morocco players (including our own shy lad Ilias, out there with a front row seat for the football) are replicating the Islamic State hand signal. Pretty stupid stuff from such a national outlet.

QPR - "shit but local"

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:09 - Dec 14 with 4531 viewsEastR

they've all misappropriated it from the great man

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:10 - Dec 14 with 4514 viewsQPR_Jim

This has got me wondering whether Alan Shearer is a member of IS too.

Also Germanys very own Sebastian Vettel used that hand gesture a lot in his career, better get him on a watch list.
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:25 - Dec 14 with 4456 viewsDannyPaddox

Ted Rogers illustrating just how easy it is to descend into religious fanaticism.
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:27 - Dec 14 with 4443 viewsPaddyhoops

Pathetic. Ilias spoke on 5 live today and spoke brilliantly about his team’s chance .
We’re lucky to have him .
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:34 - Dec 14 with 4403 viewsDannyPaddox

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:10 - Dec 14 by QPR_Jim

This has got me wondering whether Alan Shearer is a member of IS too.

Also Germanys very own Sebastian Vettel used that hand gesture a lot in his career, better get him on a watch list.

You do realise his real name is Al An-Shira.
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:42 - Dec 14 with 4377 viewsR_from_afar

Ah, thank goodness for Welt, now, finally, I understand that when Sri Lankan mystery spinner Ajantha Mendis made this gesture

he was promoting terrorism, not celebrating a wicket. Silly me

What a stupid story Welt has come up with there

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 20:26 - Dec 14 with 4006 viewsDorse

Saw a bloke picking his nose using exactly that hand gesture. They're everywhere.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 21:08 - Dec 14 with 3873 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I did spot him standing on the sideline warming up and after the game shaking hands but not even 30 seconds of play so far.
I suspect ge will get on the field saturday for the 3rd place game .
Would it be better for QPR if he stayed on the bench at this stage in case he gets hurt ,or for his mental state are we hoping he plays at least a half
Login to get fewer ads

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 21:15 - Dec 14 with 3832 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Can't remember if it was Die Welt or another rag, but some shithouse German media tried to accuse them of anti semitism for celebrating with the Palestinian flag too.
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 00:58 - Dec 15 with 3494 viewsLoftgirl

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 20:26 - Dec 14 by Dorse

Saw a bloke picking his nose using exactly that hand gesture. They're everywhere.

That could have been me. ☝👆 I do it in stereo.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2022 0:59]
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 07:31 - Dec 15 with 3203 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 21:15 - Dec 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Can't remember if it was Die Welt or another rag, but some shithouse German media tried to accuse them of anti semitism for celebrating with the Palestinian flag too.

It was Rachel Riley.
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 08:12 - Dec 15 with 3121 viewsdmm

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 07:31 - Dec 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

It was Rachel Riley.

No surprise there.
Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 10:17 - Dec 15 with 2941 viewsTheChef

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 07:31 - Dec 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

It was Rachel Riley.

Rachel Riley works in the German media as well? Impressive!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 10:23 - Dec 15 with 2904 viewsSheffieldHoop

Thought he looked a bit uncomfortable here tbh

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:19 - Dec 16 with 2416 viewsR_from_afar

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 10:23 - Dec 15 by SheffieldHoop

Thought he looked a bit uncomfortable here tbh

You had me worried there!

I thought that video was about a terrorist organisation, luckily, it is only about Islam and Chair is just in the background, with a non-speaking part.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 18:52 - Dec 16 with 2287 viewsSonofpugwash

I was expecting them to shout support for Alan's Snack Bar.

(It's a franchise I believe)
[Post edited 16 Dec 2022 18:54]

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 20:29 - Dec 16 with 2184 viewsenfieldargh

Mahikael Pal-in

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 11:12 - Dec 17 with 1797 viewsSheffieldHoop

Chair in (inadvertent) racism storm on 17:19 - Dec 16 by R_from_afar

You had me worried there!

I thought that video was about a terrorist organisation, luckily, it is only about Islam and Chair is just in the background, with a non-speaking part.

Why would you assume a video on a channel called "Islam The Ultimate Peace" be about a terrorist organisation? That is a bizarre comment.

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024