Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evri 13:55 - Jan 10 with 2682 viewscolinallcars

We had a courier thread a while back. Manchester police have arrested seven people for nicking thousands of parcels from Evri's wharehouse.
Police say if you're missing a parcel contact Evri.
Yeah, good luck with that one mate.
I actually find a slight improvement in Evri but they're still probably the worst of a bad bunch.
Evri on 14:08 - Jan 10 with 2592 viewsDannyPaddox

Yes but can he still do a job at left-back?
Evri on 14:33 - Jan 10 with 2457 viewsR_from_afar

Evri "delivered" a parcel to me a few weeks ago

- They didn't give any indication that they had delivered the parcel (some jars of savoury spread) so we actually found the parcel by accident, several hours after it was - cough - "delivered"
- The lid of the box was half ripped off
- The lid of one of the jar was loose.

I received a delivery feedback e-mail from them and really wasn't sure the questions in it were serious, so atrocious was their service - again.

I should be grateful for small mercies, on a previous occasion, they delivered someone else's very large parcel to my door, were nearly impossible to contact, then initially asked me to drive the parcel several miles to the correct recipient. Clowns.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Evri on 14:46 - Jan 10 with 2425 viewsRBlock

I had a parcel due from Evri the other day - due between 19:10-20:10. At 18:30 I got an email saying they tried to deliver it and nobody was home, despite there being four of us in the whole time and a yappy little dog who loses her sh!t every time anyone comes near the front door. Lying sods.

Evri is just a rebrand of Hermes, which was also infamously useless.
Evri on 14:55 - Jan 10 with 2369 viewsNortholt_Rs

Evri on 14:46 - Jan 10 by RBlock

I had a parcel due from Evri the other day - due between 19:10-20:10. At 18:30 I got an email saying they tried to deliver it and nobody was home, despite there being four of us in the whole time and a yappy little dog who loses her sh!t every time anyone comes near the front door. Lying sods.

Evri is just a rebrand of Hermes, which was also infamously useless.

The fact they’ve rebranded and completely changed the name of the company tells you everything….

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Evri on 15:12 - Jan 10 with 2315 viewstoboboly

Evri package ruined

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Evri on 15:23 - Jan 10 with 2250 viewsRanger_Things

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnPQ5VhtxXy/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
Evri on 15:30 - Jan 10 with 2222 viewscolinallcars

Evri on 15:23 - Jan 10 by Ranger_Things

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnPQ5VhtxXy/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Thank God when midwives deliver babies they don't leave 'em on the doorstep.
Evri on 15:34 - Jan 10 with 2214 viewsHantsR

I needed to send a large-ish (10kg, 1m long) parcel via Evri. I checked in the collection centre, even managed to speak to the courier (white van driver) and establish that there was no problem. Deposited aforesaid parcel the next day - good. Noticed a few days later on ebay that it was still at the first stage - only when I checked on Evri site, I saw that their driver had decided that it was too large - no notification to me to say so!? Luckily it was still in the local store when I enquired. Sent it by Parcel Force - no probs. Still waiting for refund from Evri, but whole process seems very unclear.
Login to get fewer ads

Evri on 17:37 - Jan 10 with 1998 viewsenfieldargh

Most customer service centres are now non-existant. Since covid the excuse for lack of CS staff has been continued, just an excuse not to add to the staff numbers.

Take punters money then they can foff.

FWIW Hermes/Evri have always had an invisible CS.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Evri on 17:40 - Jan 10 with 1986 viewshoopstar67

I work for EVRI and its luck of the draw really. If you have a good driver then it's all OK. Unfortunately EVRI bring it on themselves with how drivers are treated, so lots of the good experienced drivers have had enough and are leaving. The company is a shambles. Christmas was the biggest shambles ever with late lorries getting to depots so late opening so drivers were not starting their rounds until 12,1 or 2pm giving them no chance to finish delivering. Luckily I managed but that was finishing late at night.
Evri on 18:22 - Jan 10 with 1882 viewsR_from_afar

Evri on 17:40 - Jan 10 by hoopstar67

I work for EVRI and its luck of the draw really. If you have a good driver then it's all OK. Unfortunately EVRI bring it on themselves with how drivers are treated, so lots of the good experienced drivers have had enough and are leaving. The company is a shambles. Christmas was the biggest shambles ever with late lorries getting to depots so late opening so drivers were not starting their rounds until 12,1 or 2pm giving them no chance to finish delivering. Luckily I managed but that was finishing late at night.

Thanks for the insight, I hope things get easier for you, it sounds like a very trying place to work.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Evri on 19:00 - Jan 10 with 1772 viewsMick_S

Evri on 18:22 - Jan 10 by R_from_afar

Thanks for the insight, I hope things get easier for you, it sounds like a very trying place to work.

I work for the Post Office. Today, I saw my second naked woman answer the door, albeit in a slightly coy kind of way. It wasn’t full bifta, come on in handsome, but I’m telling you all - I saw it!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Evri on 19:05 - Jan 10 with 1758 viewscolinallcars

Evri on 19:00 - Jan 10 by Mick_S

I work for the Post Office. Today, I saw my second naked woman answer the door, albeit in a slightly coy kind of way. It wasn’t full bifta, come on in handsome, but I’m telling you all - I saw it!

As I think I said in the earlier courier thread, the Post Office are far and away the best - I don't recall ever having a problem. I receive a lot of packages as a keen record collector and my wife buys loads of stuff online too.
Evri on 19:10 - Jan 10 with 1746 viewsMick_S

Evri on 19:05 - Jan 10 by colinallcars

As I think I said in the earlier courier thread, the Post Office are far and away the best - I don't recall ever having a problem. I receive a lot of packages as a keen record collector and my wife buys loads of stuff online too.

Don’t open the door naked. It’s unsettling.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Evri on 20:08 - Jan 10 with 1669 viewsSonofpugwash

Our Evri couriers are a family run concern,Pearl and her daughter and son.
Never any problems - delivered today my order of crossbow and exploding Russian airgun pellets.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Evri on 23:53 - Jan 10 with 1405 viewshubble

I received an email from Evri earlier this evening saying they have a parcel for me. I have no idea what this parcel is or who it's from, but looking at the thread on the Tesco mobile scam, I'm wondering if that's what it is? Would be a bloody strange coincidence if it is, but at least I've been forewarned. Amazing what you can find out on this forum!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Evri on 10:57 - Jan 11 with 1229 viewsSonofpugwash

Evri on 23:53 - Jan 10 by hubble

I received an email from Evri earlier this evening saying they have a parcel for me. I have no idea what this parcel is or who it's from, but looking at the thread on the Tesco mobile scam, I'm wondering if that's what it is? Would be a bloody strange coincidence if it is, but at least I've been forewarned. Amazing what you can find out on this forum!

Beware of those email scams,we're bombarded with them at the moment.Never replied but it's to get you to phone a certain number and then you get hammered by international charges or summat?

Anyway DPD are far worse for "rippages" and miserable bastard couriers.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024