Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that it then? 16:57 - Feb 18 with 7824 viewsconnell10

For NC ?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Is that it then? on 17:00 - Feb 18 with 5336 viewsLanhoop

Only if he resigns. We can't afford to sack him and who else would we get.

He had 13 senior players to pick from today, not sure anyone can do much with that.
Is that it then? on 17:00 - Feb 18 with 5305 viewsDamo1962

If he doesn't get a point from the next two...then yes.
Is that it then? on 17:01 - Feb 18 with 5302 viewsconnell10

Is that it then? on 17:00 - Feb 18 by Lanhoop

He had 13 senior players to pick from today, not sure anyone can do much with that.

Well we get relegated imo.

Is that it then? on 17:10 - Feb 18 with 5123 viewsbaz_qpr

Is that it then? on 17:00 - Feb 18 by Lanhoop

Better to risk a small points deduction next season than go down this season. Wrong man for the club at the wrong time. Need an experienced head now a manager, motivator and tactician.
Is that it then? on 17:11 - Feb 18 with 5103 viewsHAMRanger

I hope he goes. Clueless.
Is that it then? on 17:13 - Feb 18 with 5058 viewsessextaxiboy

Is that it then? on 17:10 - Feb 18 by baz_qpr

Better to risk a small points deduction next season than go down this season. Wrong man for the club at the wrong time. Need an experienced head now a manager, motivator and tactician.

That cost benefit choice only works if someone else is guaranteed to keep us up .
Is that it then? on 17:16 - Feb 18 with 4995 viewsconnell10

Is that it then? on 17:13 - Feb 18 by essextaxiboy

That cost benefit choice only works if someone else is guaranteed to keep us up .

We are basically f ucked.

Is that it then? on 17:17 - Feb 18 with 4969 viewskropotkin41

Is that it then? on 17:16 - Feb 18 by connell10

We are basically f ucked.

League One. Hard reset.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Login to get fewer ads

Is that it then? on 17:20 - Feb 18 with 4896 viewsbaz_qpr

Is that it then? on 17:17 - Feb 18 by kropotkin41

League One. Hard reset.

Charlton, Wednesday, Ipswich could be in League one years, and why would the owners fund that any reset in league one or we might be better off, forcing the owners out is suicide like the last relegation this is potentially existential
Is that it then? on 17:30 - Feb 18 with 4749 viewsNov77

He”s shown nothing to suggest he can turn this situation around.

Most games we have less shots on target than the opposition SCORE against us.

Sunderland done us 8-2 on shots on target and today Boro have done us 9-2.

Previous games against Millwall and Huddersfield we only managed 2 shots on target in each game.

We ain’t winning any games with those stats, particularly as we can’t defend either.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Is that it then? on 17:38 - Feb 18 with 4625 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

What a mess. We can blame the manager, but the real problem is above him.
Signing decent technical players on the cheap/free because of injury issues has proved to be fatally flawed. The only one they 'fixed' was Field, the rest are made of paper mache.
4 years ago our loans were Wells and Hugill, with a couple of others who never played, ahem Jack Clarke.
Today, despite X millions from Eze, we have Roberts, Richards, Laird, Tim, that new bloke up front on loan. Did I miss anyone? We have managed to end up in a worse position, with more loans!
They have developed zero players from the Academy - Gubbins made his debut 3 years ago against Swansea in the FA Cup, now reappears having played a big fat zero games inbetween. If he's not good enough get shot.
Long contracts for shite players, good players going for free. And Chelsea, Fulham and f#cking Brentford for Christ sake, all in the Promised Land.

The definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expect a different result. Something has to change, and changing the manager wont fix the long term issues of the club.
Is that it then? on 17:51 - Feb 18 with 4459 viewsSuperhoops2808

I know people will say money is the key word

BUT

Why do managers not resign nowadays like they used to? He cant be happy here whether or not he is the right man for the job and if I wasnt happy in my job and struggling I too would resign

If he resigns, he can get a club where people will support him because as it stands now players and fans dont seem to
Is that it then? on 17:58 - Feb 18 with 4372 viewsbosh67

The problem is even if Critchley goes who would come in? There's no money to bring someone in. Whoever comes in is hamstrung with the same lack of a squad that Critchley has. The difference may be motivation and players buying into someone else, but after an almost record bad run that is going to be very tough. I can only think that someone like Warnock could have done it but we don't have that option.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is that it then? on 18:04 - Feb 18 with 4281 viewsYokelR

Is that it then? on 17:51 - Feb 18 by Superhoops2808

BUT

Why do managers not resign nowadays like they used to? He cant be happy here whether or not he is the right man for the job and if I wasnt happy in my job and struggling I too would resign

If he resigns, he can get a club where people will support him because as it stands now players and fans dont seem to

For the same reason our dof won't do the right thing and go?
Won't get another job anywhere and is on a ridiculous salary here.
Is that it then? on 18:06 - Feb 18 with 4257 viewsRangersw12

Got to be hasn't it?

I would go all out for Wilder, could be like Warnock was in 2009 when we looked dead certs to go down
Is that it then? on 18:08 - Feb 18 with 4232 viewsNortholt_Rs

Is that it then? on 18:04 - Feb 18 by YokelR

For the same reason our dof won't do the right thing and go?
Won't get another job anywhere and is on a ridiculous salary here.

Nah….he would walk in to a DOF job at Newcastle or his beloved Tottenham. He is doing us a big favour by being our DOF.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Is that it then? on 18:10 - Feb 18 with 4194 viewsbaz_qpr

No you are not going to bring a hot property in, but bringing someone in caretaker for 3 months would be an opportunity to rehabilitate a reputation because there is nothing to lose for that person
Is that it then? on 18:21 - Feb 18 with 4087 viewsessextaxiboy

Is that it then? on 18:10 - Feb 18 by baz_qpr

No you are not going to bring a hot property in, but bringing someone in caretaker for 3 months would be an opportunity to rehabilitate a reputation because there is nothing to lose for that person

But who Is this person ? I can’t think who
Is that it then? on 18:25 - Feb 18 with 4042 viewsstrikerace

Say what you must about Beale, but what a difference between when he was here and now. NC has to go.
Is that it then? on 18:32 - Feb 18 with 3967 viewsDamo1962

Is that it then? on 18:21 - Feb 18 by essextaxiboy

But who Is this person ? I can’t think who

There's a bloke in SW6... who may be looking for a gig soon 😉
Is that it then? on 18:33 - Feb 18 with 3965 viewsngbqpr

Is that it then? on 17:51 - Feb 18 by Superhoops2808

BUT

Why do managers not resign these days like they used to?

Maybe because back in the era when they did, they weren't under threat of the sack so quickly. These days job security is non-existent, the pressure / scrutiny is insane...so you trade off by thinking, well if I only get a few months, at least I'll get a decent pay off to tide me over.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Is that it then? on 18:42 - Feb 18 with 3868 viewscorse

the problem is not NC. its LF.
Is that it then? on 18:55 - Feb 18 with 3736 viewssteveo04

Is that it then? on 18:42 - Feb 18 by corse

the problem is not NC. its LF.

Disagree, I been in the keep camp but after that today he has to go , Les is not playing field as a right winger , why the flip are you taking a good defensive midfielder out of position and play two lightweights , Field with one or other surly .

He so rigid with 4411 he can’t change , since he been here he played shopido, willock, Roberts , adomah , dozzell and now field !!!! Hey Neil why not change your system , trying to play chair left wing , swapping dickie and Dunne over wow . We got 5 no 10s in the squad so don’t play wingers we not got any !!!

Today go wing backs , adomah right wing back ( tire you put on Drewe and say get up and down pish there left back back ), field , dozzell , and chair and Lowe as no 10 , every game I watch same subs no change of shape , still rigid 4411. You can blame injuries but he still had enough players to be flexible and go 433, 343
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 18:56]
Is that it then? on 19:00 - Feb 18 with 3665 viewsDejR_vu

It would be a bit short-sighted, imo, to sack a manager 13 games from the end of the season, when a load of the players that are the problem will be going back to their parent clubs in the Summer, others are / will soon be out of contract. What if they don’t like the next one? Good riddance to them all.

We have to find a way to get a few more points to see us over the line, even if we have to go all Paul Hart to grind out some draws.

What we do need straight away is someone at the club capable of making some decent signings.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Is that it then? on 19:17 - Feb 18 with 3507 viewsnumptydumpty

Neil Critchley is going nowhere.

He has to stay otherwise Les et all will have to go also.

Think they will keep him for at least three or four more games, and if we still haven't won, can see finally reluctantly the club will let him go.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024