Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bettache Unattache 17:36 - Jan 20 with 4194 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-21s-news/faysal-bettache-departs-200123/?fbclid
[Post edited 20 Jan 2023 17:37]
Bettache Unattache on 17:46 - Jan 20 with 4052 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Shame as 2/3 seasons ago he looked like he might push for a squad place. Strange how some players just dont kick on. Good luck to him.
Bettache Unattache on 18:23 - Jan 20 with 3836 viewsstanistheman

Bettache Unattache on 17:46 - Jan 20 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Shame as 2/3 seasons ago he looked like he might push for a squad place. Strange how some players just dont kick on. Good luck to him.

That’s a shame tbh. He looked a better player when I saw him than Dozzell.

I think the loan deal to Oldham really messed him about.
Perhaps QPR can do similar deals to offload players like Ham–-
Owens & Thomas.
Bettache Unattache on 19:34 - Jan 20 with 3597 viewsNed_Kennedys

Correct decision. Has been nowhere near the first team and failed to impress in any of his loans.
Made his debut for us 4 and a half years ago and none of our multiple managers since then have felt he was good enough at this level.
Bettache Unattache on 19:54 - Jan 20 with 3533 viewsLazyFan

Did not work out as I feel he wants to play some sort of deep-lying midfielder role, but he's not as good enough for that and does not get up and down the field enough for me.

He could have been useful as an attacking mid, but I suspect that was not his desire so, good luck to him. Mutal consent usually means he has something else lined up.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bettache Unattache on 20:30 - Jan 20 with 3440 viewsOldPedro

Good luck to the lad

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Bettache Unattache on 20:40 - Jan 20 with 3405 viewsLogman

Shame as he hung around a fair few seasons and it looked like there would be an opening for him for a while. Hope he can have a career as a pro at a good club/level.
Bettache Unattache on 20:56 - Jan 20 with 3365 viewsCiderwithRsie

Bettache Unattache on 19:34 - Jan 20 by Ned_Kennedys

Correct decision. Has been nowhere near the first team and failed to impress in any of his loans.
Made his debut for us 4 and a half years ago and none of our multiple managers since then have felt he was good enough at this level.

I daresay that's correct, but he looked pretty good for us in pretty cameos and I can't help feeling that most of his loans were to very strange clubs where he was not likely to be able to play his natural game.

Good luck to him, hope we're not getting him back on loan from a bigger club in a few years' time.
Bettache Unattache on 21:00 - Jan 20 with 3337 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Bettache Unattache on 17:46 - Jan 20 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Agreed. Best of luck to him.

I thought he was a very talented and mature young player, and really impressed tactically. Hopefully he can get his career going.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Bettache Unattache on 21:47 - Jan 20 with 3213 views1JD

Bettache Unattache on 19:54 - Jan 20 by LazyFan

Did not work out as I feel he wants to play some sort of deep-lying midfielder role, but he's not as good enough for that and does not get up and down the field enough for me.

He could have been useful as an attacking mid, but I suspect that was not his desire so, good luck to him. Mutal consent usually means he has something else lined up.

Good analysis. I liked his potential in his earlier years, but upon his return from loans - none of which worked out- when he went back into the u23s, it was really noticeable that he struggled to get about the pitch.

Lacked the required legs and stamina for a DCM. Also wanted 3 touches on the ball, when it needed to be 2, or 1. In contrast, Alex Aoroha, 19, ticks a lot of boxes for a DCM, and I’ve got high hopes he can add something to the first team squad. Needs to fill out a bit, but the quality and athleticism is there.
Bettache Unattache on 22:09 - Jan 20 with 3144 viewsdmm

Bettache Unattache on 21:47 - Jan 20 by 1JD

Good analysis. I liked his potential in his earlier years, but upon his return from loans - none of which worked out- when he went back into the u23s, it was really noticeable that he struggled to get about the pitch.

Lacked the required legs and stamina for a DCM. Also wanted 3 touches on the ball, when it needed to be 2, or 1. In contrast, Alex Aoroha, 19, ticks a lot of boxes for a DCM, and I’ve got high hopes he can add something to the first team squad. Needs to fill out a bit, but the quality and athleticism is there.

Yep, I've liked what I've seen of Aoroha too.

Quite sad it didn't work out for Bettache as I had hopes he'd break through for us. Maybe he still can at another club.
Bettache Unattache on 13:58 - Sep 22 with 2286 viewsaston_hoop

For anyone wondering about Faysal Bettache, he seems to have re-invented himself as a goalscoring centre forward for St Louis City seconds in the American third tier. Nice little hat trick here, especially the third.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Bettache Unattache on 16:16 - Sep 22 with 1968 viewshantssi

Bettache Unattache on 13:58 - Sep 22 by aston_hoop

For anyone wondering about Faysal Bettache, he seems to have re-invented himself as a goalscoring centre forward for St Louis City seconds in the American third tier. Nice little hat trick here, especially the third.

Quality commentary!
Bettache Unattache on 16:29 - Sep 22 with 1909 viewsnumptydumpty

You making me laugh my friend

That is definitely a FIFA23 Mock up.

Ie linesmen and bench all in same positions until staccato movements celebrating the goals and sounds like garbled mocked up commentators to me.

Are you sure this is genuine ???? 🤔 😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Bettache Unattache on 16:53 - Sep 22 with 1806 viewsJPC

Was intrigued enough to look at the details of the game on-line. He did indeed play as CF and score a hat trick
Bettache Unattache on 17:04 - Sep 22 with 1761 viewsLongsufferingR

a) extremely impressed that you found that
b) I wonder if the commentator will now decide which of the 3 pronunciations of FB's name to use in future or continue to use all of them
Bettache Unattache on 17:05 - Sep 22 with 1743 viewsnumptydumpty

Bettache Unattache on 16:53 - Sep 22 by JPC

Was intrigued enough to look at the details of the game on-line. He did indeed play as CF and score a hat trick

It definitely looks like a fifa type digital matchplay though !!!!

How strange.. 😆

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Bettache Unattache on 18:27 - Sep 22 with 1551 viewscollegeranger

Friends in St Louis posted this week about them hitting the play offs with Bettache their stnd out player!!
Bettache Unattache on 18:31 - Sep 22 with 1515 viewsMetallica_Hoop

All those times I selected him to score first in the prediction league and he starts doing it now. Bloody typical.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Bettache Unattache on 18:49 - Sep 22 with 1440 viewsLazyFan

He has the skill but did not get up and down the pitch quickly enough for CM. Hence, this is what held him back.

zzzzzzzzzz

Bettache Unattache on 18:52 - Sep 22 with 1430 viewsqueensparker

I hope our new American right back is better than the Houston one. Dear me
Bettache Unattache on 19:00 - Sep 22 with 1395 viewshubble

The man who would, but for one vowel, be a pain in the arse.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024