Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... 17:37 - Jan 7 with 2279 viewsbosh67

That goal today!

1 minute 45 in.

Whatever you think of him and that hair, f*ck that's a great goal.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 17:53 - Jan 7 with 2206 viewsCateLeBonR

Found his level
I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 18:58 - Jan 7 with 2071 viewsFDC

Meh
I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 19:16 - Jan 7 with 2015 viewswestberksr

that was a cross
I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 19:38 - Jan 7 with 1970 viewsOldPedro

surprised he didn't fall over!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 19:41 - Jan 7 with 1941 viewssupahoopsa

Fabulous goal 👏

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 20:15 - Jan 7 with 1836 viewsnumptydumpty

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 19:41 - Jan 7 by supahoopsa

Fabulous goal 👏

Get him on loan

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 08:30 - Jan 8 with 1567 viewswestberksr

messaged a Leeds mate to remind him that Pat will miss about 20 sitters in the next few games that actually count
I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 08:50 - Jan 8 with 1547 viewsconnell10

Armstrongs was better.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 10:15 - Jan 8 with 1443 viewsTheChef

Quite good.

Needs to keep up the cello lessons though.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 10:46 - Jan 8 with 1399 viewsLazyFan

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 08:30 - Jan 8 by westberksr

messaged a Leeds mate to remind him that Pat will miss about 20 sitters in the next few games that actually count

This.

There is a reason Leeds are not 2nd, and that's Bamford misses three times as many as he scores. Zero goals this season and he's 30 so, zero resale value either. Also will be on super large wages.

zzzzzzzzzz

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 10:56 - Jan 8 with 1383 viewsJuzzie

I don't hate Bamford but I think he's a bit of an enigma. He's another non-scoring striker except that his job is to actually be a scoring striker.

He's not a PL player. He had one good season in 20/21 where he got 17 goals in 38 appearances but last season just 4 in 28. He seems to do better in the championship but this season just one league goal in 17.

As other have said, he just misses too many. No striker is going to score with every chance but his chance:goal ratio is pretty bad considering he actually manages to get a lot of chances.
I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 21:05 - Jan 8 with 1133 viewsnumptydumpty

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 10:56 - Jan 8 by Juzzie

I don't hate Bamford but I think he's a bit of an enigma. He's another non-scoring striker except that his job is to actually be a scoring striker.

He's not a PL player. He had one good season in 20/21 where he got 17 goals in 38 appearances but last season just 4 in 28. He seems to do better in the championship but this season just one league goal in 17.

As other have said, he just misses too many. No striker is going to score with every chance but his chance:goal ratio is pretty bad considering he actually manages to get a lot of chances.

So with this logic - Dykes scores a thirty five yarder in off the underside of the crossbar in our next match !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 21:07 - Jan 8 with 1128 viewsMidlands_Ranger

I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 21:05 - Jan 8 by numptydumpty

So with this logic - Dykes scores a thirty five yarder in off the underside of the crossbar in our next match !!!!

Better odds on him scoring it in off his own crossbar
I know we currently hate Patrick Bamford but... on 06:52 - Jan 9 with 1017 viewsPaddyhoops

Cracking goal. He does a podcast with comedian, Joe Wilkinson which while being quite funny is a good insight into a professional footballers life.
He comes across very well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024