Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 11:24 - Oct 10 with 1157 viewsSnipper

13
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:29 - Oct 10 with 1097 viewsconnell10

What a tit , anyone who uses the word clutch to describe a player should be boiled in oil.......YOUR NEVER BEAT THE PRINCE

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

2
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Oct 10 with 1080 viewsWatford_Ranger

Feel this country would avert 1% of its decline if anyone taking a selfie video during a football match was shot. I’d vote for it anyway.
7
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Oct 10 with 1080 viewsPaddyhoops

Saw this bell end as we approached the station. Loves the sound of his own voice . Never stopped giving it the big one.
Although the Black clad chicken children/ Ali G sound alikes were ran him close on the interminable walk to Stratford.
2
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:32 - Oct 10 with 1059 viewsconnell10

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:31 - Oct 10 by Watford_Ranger

Feel this country would avert 1% of its decline if anyone taking a selfie video during a football match was shot. I’d vote for it anyway.


Harsh but fair

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Oct 10 with 1014 viewsJamesB1979

Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for β€œhits” or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect.
2
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:49 - Oct 10 with 957 viewsSpaceman_P

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Oct 10 by JamesB1979

Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for β€œhits” or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect.


Yep is tragic how that generation is so desperate.
3
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:55 - Oct 10 with 905 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Imagine sitting beside him for a season.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

2
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 12:33 - Oct 10 with 733 viewsPaddyhoops

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:55 - Oct 10 by BrianMcCarthy

Imagine sitting beside him for a season.


The five minutes we had to walk along side him was enough to last for a life time.
2
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:27 - Oct 10 with 500 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Oh dear indeed. The cope by some Hammers fans online saying we were acting as if this was our cup final... I challenge any fan to not get a tad excited when their keeper saves an injury time penalty to secure a well deserved point.
2
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:36 - Oct 10 with 437 viewsNorthernr

Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 11:39 - Oct 10 by JamesB1979

Then he pans camera back to himself after the miss?! The craving for β€œhits” or whatever it is, seems to trump all normalities and self respect.


Yeh this is the thing for me. If (IF) I'd ever filmed a video like that of myself and that happened, it would be going straight in the bin.
1
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:41 - Oct 10 with 392 viewsNoDiddley

If there is one word which sums them up apart from the obvious swear words it is deluded.
0
Oh dear. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on 13:53 - Oct 10 with 302 viewsconnell10

I thought West Ham were shite last season and nothing has changed my opinion on them.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026