Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041841 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:41 - Nov 28 with 6624 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sublime from 1987

And possibly the most exciting record I have ever heard.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:47 - Nov 28 with 6618 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:55 - Nov 28 with 6612 viewsDiscodroids

ive been having trouble loading the pages for a while so cant see some of the postings, and thus cant comment on them and swap a few tales....

brilliant brilliant effort to l block and the gang...

well done lads!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:09 - Nov 28 with 6605 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:55 - Nov 28 by Discodroids

ive been having trouble loading the pages for a while so cant see some of the postings, and thus cant comment on them and swap a few tales....

brilliant brilliant effort to l block and the gang...

well done lads!

Same label same era I think Disco. This is a scary one

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:28 - Nov 28 with 6597 viewsW13R

Oh my word gents as usual some classic tunesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:22 - Nov 28 with 6587 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:28 - Nov 28 by W13R

Oh my word gents as usual some classic tunesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Been up before but never an issue -- lets just say as we approach a bullseye of pages the sun is up, the canvas on the marquee being pulled back and we're into day 2 of the rave of your life.

That Adonis track always reminds me of being ripped off my tits at the Boulevard in Ealing Broadway. Really caned and was space cadet'ed out resting my right foot on the bottom rung of a stool. Fella came along and pulled the stool towards him and my serotonin addled brain felt like I was falling 100 foot and I jumped like Greg Rutherford and scared the living be-jesus out of the fella with the stool. We had a laugh, a cheesey grin, a hug and raved on.
Good offering but I prefer their classic "No Way Back - Too Far Gone"

My monster offering as we drag it up to beats, breaks and bleeps this chilly Friday.... Let's get Busy!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:28 - Nov 28 with 6577 viewsLblock

Jack Daniels club in Gran Canaria 1991.

Apologies to anyone who was in there that summer and wondered what that strange fella was doing dancing around like Bernie Clifton and his stupid bird puppet

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:32 - Nov 28 with 6576 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:22 - Nov 28 by Lblock

Been up before but never an issue -- lets just say as we approach a bullseye of pages the sun is up, the canvas on the marquee being pulled back and we're into day 2 of the rave of your life.

That Adonis track always reminds me of being ripped off my tits at the Boulevard in Ealing Broadway. Really caned and was space cadet'ed out resting my right foot on the bottom rung of a stool. Fella came along and pulled the stool towards him and my serotonin addled brain felt like I was falling 100 foot and I jumped like Greg Rutherford and scared the living be-jesus out of the fella with the stool. We had a laugh, a cheesey grin, a hug and raved on.
Good offering but I prefer their classic "No Way Back - Too Far Gone"

My monster offering as we drag it up to beats, breaks and bleeps this chilly Friday.... Let's get Busy!!

Lblock, classic there fella, here was another fav of mine, sorry if it has been up before?
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:34 - Nov 28 with 6573 viewsLblock

This one's for my long time partner in crime Neil... DJ's Take Control !!

What am I gonna do? Turn Me On and turn Me Out ..... Baaaaaaaabbbbbbyyyyyyy!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:37 - Nov 28 with 6571 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:32 - Nov 28 by W13R

Lblock, classic there fella, here was another fav of mine, sorry if it has been up before?

For gawds sake dont apologise for sticking classics up like that twice or even thrice Sir!

That is a blinder -- used to go right through your bones on a decent system.

DJ International banged out some good ones

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:39 - Nov 28 with 6570 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:37 - Nov 28 by Lblock

For gawds sake dont apologise for sticking classics up like that twice or even thrice Sir!

One of the First House 12's I bought L Block. Along with

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:42 - Nov 28 with 6568 viewspaulparker

some classic US Garage

and a nice little one from Girls FM days

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:50 - Nov 28 with 6562 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:37 - Nov 28 by Lblock

Cheers fella, here's another one that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I first heard this at a Shake & Fingerpop do in Holloway.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:54 - Nov 28 with 6560 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:50 - Nov 28 by W13R

Cheers fella, here's another one that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when I first heard this at a Shake & Fingerpop do in Holloway.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:11 - Nov 28 with 6556 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:42 - Nov 28 by paulparker

some classic US Garage

and a nice little one from Girls FM days

PP, you never fail to drop them large................ I bow down before you
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:29 - Nov 28 with 6550 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:11 - Nov 28 by W13R

PP, you never fail to drop them large................ I bow down before you

Cheers Mate ,
this is a great thread and some of the tunes you boys pull out I haven't heard since I was in my twenties, its a great excuse for me to slip into the garage at home and go through my collection, I really do think a lot of us have passed each other at some do or other in our lifetimes,

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:50 - Nov 28 with 6543 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:54 - Nov 28 by CroydonCaptJack

That will always, always, always be Bobbys Bar and Bananas in Teneriefe 1989 for me and it was always with this little Balearic number (I must've stuck this up before but here goes again)

Smell the sweet sensei....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:16 - Nov 28 with 6533 viewsLblock

Sorry fellas -- I'm rolling now! Another second time around

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:19 - Nov 28 with 6532 viewsLblock

And I simply love this chugger. The sultry tones of Sade OBE..... this one goes out to our very own Robert Elms!!!!
(Punching above your weight there fella werentchya?!)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:23 - Nov 28 with 6529 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:29 - Nov 28 by paulparker

Cheers Mate ,
this is a great thread and some of the tunes you boys pull out I haven't heard since I was in my twenties, its a great excuse for me to slip into the garage at home and go through my collection, I really do think a lot of us have passed each other at some do or other in our lifetimes,

No doubt all loved up on the dance floor!

Here's a few tracks from a few Tony Humphries compilation albums sitting at home somewhere?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:04 - Nov 30 with 6477 viewslondonscottish

It's Sunday. Yesterday we all survived one of the most nerve racking 96 minutes of football in a long time. Today I am very happy.

This tune has surely been posted already but I love it so much it's going up.

"Do you want it? And if you had it would you flaunt it?"

Hell yeah.

UUUUUURRRRRRSsssssssss!!!!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:43 - Nov 30 with 6456 viewsLblock

Easin' on.........

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:16 - Nov 30 with 6448 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:43 - Nov 30 by Lblock

Easin' on.........

Loved that LB. Nice way to end the weekend.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:07 - Dec 5 with 6411 viewspaulparker

Nice little floor filler to kick off Friday

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:11 - Dec 5 with 6409 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Good morning chaps

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024