Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ST next year? 13:40 - Apr 10 with 2240 viewsTonto

I gave mine up last year and not regreted it one bit.

I was wondering how many of you current (long term) seasonticket holders won't be bothering to renew next year either?

I have spoken to 2 other mates turning theirs in, and wondered if this is become less of a trend and more a fashion...
[Post edited 10 Apr 2014 13:41]

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

ST next year? on 13:52 - Apr 10 with 2211 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Strange thing to boast about on a forum???
ST next year? on 13:53 - Apr 10 with 2207 views1MoreBrightonR

Cant wait to renew mine...and yes this season has been one of the worst in terms of entertainment but i still love going every week
ST next year? on 14:01 - Apr 10 with 2187 viewsLblock

Soon as I get fitness back to a decent level I'm looking forward to being outside a battle in the current bun chatting to my old heads. Then to the footy to watch by and large a load of old tosh and then back to the battle where we'll spend hours dragging up old stories from days gone by that we've told countless times but never tire of.

Priceless

So the ST is worth it -- it's just the bit it buys which gets in the way of a bloody good day out!

I'm really hankering to hit the Trees game with this sunshine an all. It would mean driving and no nectar I suppose....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

ST next year? on 14:02 - Apr 10 with 2182 viewseghamranger

Surely people will make a decision after the play offs and also when the coast is known.
ST next year? on 14:07 - Apr 10 with 2161 viewsloftboy

It's not even a decision to make, last day of early bird mine and 3 kids will renew.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

ST next year? on 14:22 - Apr 10 with 2125 viewsPinnerPaul

I asked this question about 2 weeks ago and it was about 90%/10% Yes/No to renewing regardless of manager/owner/division - which I found extremely heartening - well done us fans!
ST next year? on 14:23 - Apr 10 with 2122 views100percent

Managers, owners and sponsors come and go.
we remain, year after year. blind loyalty some might say but as per every season, poor football or not, I will renew mine and my two sons tickets in Upper Loft.
ST next year? on 14:28 - Apr 10 with 2103 viewsrobith

My dad is knocking his on the head, as he can't afford it any more, and as I'm getting married next April I can't afford to increase the amount I chip in for his.

Some mates have one leaving so I think I'll move to sit with them.

Whilst if the team being pony and the club badly run was a barrier to my support I probably never would've got into being a QPR fan (being 11 when we went down), it's a tough old climate out there and it's a sizeable commitment, I have to make plenty of sacrifices to come
Login to get fewer ads

ST next year? on 14:36 - Apr 10 with 2085 viewsTonto

ST next year? on 13:52 - Apr 10 by CroydonCaptJack

Strange thing to boast about on a forum???

strange thing to interpret from my post...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

ST next year? on 14:45 - Apr 10 with 2067 viewsdoogi55

i didnt quit when we where really crap so i will renew as per.
ST next year? on 14:51 - Apr 10 with 2050 viewsJuzzie

I'll renew.
ST next year? on 15:05 - Apr 10 with 2024 viewsCroydonCaptJack

ST next year? on 14:36 - Apr 10 by Tonto

strange thing to interpret from my post...

It was the 'not regretted it one bit' part.
ST next year? on 15:10 - Apr 10 with 2008 viewsSnipper

ST next year? on 15:05 - Apr 10 by CroydonCaptJack

It was the 'not regretted it one bit' part.

I think Tonto may be on about the way we've played this season. It's been a tough watch this season.
ST next year? on 15:23 - Apr 10 with 1979 viewsCroydonCaptJack

ST next year? on 15:10 - Apr 10 by Snipper

I think Tonto may be on about the way we've played this season. It's been a tough watch this season.

Yes, granted.
ST next year? on 17:00 - Apr 10 with 1894 viewsPinnerPaul

Well its clear from this thread and mine a few weeks ago that its neither a trend or a fashion to give up your S/T!
ST next year? on 20:15 - Apr 10 with 1740 viewsbenbu

Will renew no matter what, had my s/t for 10 years and won't give it up. I look forward to seeing rangers no matter what , going with friends and family, enjoying a beer. Now getting my 4 year old daughter to come and experience it all.

Very strange question? I love the club and will always want to see them play not missed a home league game since hull 2007 di canio's first game.

Lowest point when I didn't want to be in ground was Ipswich 2-1 defeat 10,000 crowd back in 2009/10 under Harford very depressing times.
ST next year? on 20:19 - Apr 10 with 1721 viewsHollowayRanger

if im still around ie alive i'll be there

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

ST next year? on 20:21 - Apr 10 with 1719 viewsconnell10

yep ill renew my one, i just love the day out going to football , its in me blood , i cant help myself!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

ST next year? on 20:46 - Apr 10 with 1683 viewsthehat

Defiantly renewing just for the pie and mash at Cookes.
ST next year? on 20:50 - Apr 10 with 1675 viewsted_hendrix

I'll re-new my ST as I have done for years on end, cant deny that I'm hating it at the moment though, Tuesday night after the Blackburn game and to a lesser extent driving home from the Bournemouth game I could have easily chucked it all in but as ever after a couple of days you kind of get over it and a few days later of you go again.

I can fully understand fans who'll knock it on the head next season, roll on the end of this season, If we make the play offs and do well then hip-hip hooray if we don't make the play offs then hip-hip hooray.

Signed;

Mr Disinterested.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

ST next year? on 21:04 - Apr 10 with 1647 viewsdaveB

i'll renew but it's more out of habit than anything else, i only really go for the drink and laughs with mates these days rather than the football, hopefully the football will be a bit more entertaining next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024