Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry's management 12:21 - Apr 29 with 9495 viewsstansleftfoot

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/redknapp-assou-ekotto-has-not-produced-since-

So Harry tells the press that BAE has not performed since back in the day but he's selected for the Play-Offs....or did I mis-understand something?

I always wish the QPR family all the luck in the world, but with people like this playing for and managing our Club do we deserve any?
Harry's management on 12:37 - Apr 29 with 6319 viewssmegma

Meanwhile some Korean lad is chomping at the bit to play for the club he signed for.
Harry's management on 12:40 - Apr 29 with 6292 viewsthemodfather

well, i have rarely seen a player fall from grace and lose form and confidence like ekotto
from the balls up v burnley it has all been down hill, he is involved in the "quenelle" thing, been sent off and been dire.
sub at best, you feel another mistake could be too costly.
Harry's management on 12:45 - Apr 29 with 6269 viewsDaBurgh

Harry's management on 12:45 - Apr 29 with 6266 viewssimmo

Bundles of ability, didn't get move back to Totenham, liability and not as effective as other options we've employed in his position, will play every game because he's Harry's man.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Harry's management on 12:46 - Apr 29 with 6263 viewsqpr1976

Harry's management on 12:40 - Apr 29 by themodfather

well, i have rarely seen a player fall from grace and lose form and confidence like ekotto
from the balls up v burnley it has all been down hill, he is involved in the "quenelle" thing, been sent off and been dire.
sub at best, you feel another mistake could be too costly.

BAE played well (IMO) until 'Arry played him at RB - He looked really uncomfortable, and has been poor to average at LB since.
Harry's management on 12:51 - Apr 29 with 6232 viewsstansleftfoot

Harry's management on 12:37 - Apr 29 by smegma

Meanwhile some Korean lad is chomping at the bit to play for the club he signed for.

Just bizarre, it's as if there's a parallel universe in which QPR have to play their Football and the one that Harry Redknapp operates in.
And now Sherwood is saying Spurs miss Luca Modric and Tom Carroll could replace him.
Well, he could wear the same shirt maybe?
So by extension Real Madrid would expect TC to produce a 97% pass success in a game when they had 28% possession against Bayern Munich....What are these Managers on....?
Harry's management on 12:54 - Apr 29 with 6198 viewsdaveB

Redknapp isn't wrong when he says this and is probably trying to get a performance out of BAE by doing this, can see the logic in it. left back is a bit of a problem for us but if he plays anywhere near his best he'll be a massive asset in the playoffs, if he lays as he has been lately he'll be a liability.

As for Yun didn't redknapp sign him? I'm not sure he's the answer for the playoffs anyway, if BAE doesn't play I'd go with Hill
Harry's management on 12:55 - Apr 29 with 6191 viewsClive_Anderson

He's probably been too busy laughing at AC Milan to manage our players properly.
Login to get fewer ads

Harry's management on 12:55 - Apr 29 with 6190 viewsPommyhoop

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Harry's management on 12:55 - Apr 29 with 6187 viewspaulparker

Harry's management on 12:51 - Apr 29 by stansleftfoot

Just bizarre, it's as if there's a parallel universe in which QPR have to play their Football and the one that Harry Redknapp operates in.
And now Sherwood is saying Spurs miss Luca Modric and Tom Carroll could replace him.
So by extension Real Madrid would expect TC to produce a 97% pass success in a game when they had 28% possession against Bayern Munich....What are these Managers on....?

the same people who think that Juventus are interested in Will Keane

getting back to the subject if Arry thinks BAE is not playing to his full potential
how about doing something about it like dropping him for Yun
for to long Arry and his cronies have been going through the motions and this rubs off on the likes of BAE who see us as a step down but a nice easy pay day

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Harry's management on 12:56 - Apr 29 with 6185 viewsheadhoops

Harry's management on 12:51 - Apr 29 by stansleftfoot

What are these Managers on....?

In Harrys case millions a pounds a year.

Get rid and take his dream team with him.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Harry's management on 12:56 - Apr 29 with 6180 viewsClive_Anderson

Harry's management on 12:56 - Apr 29 by headhoops

What are these Managers on....?

In Harrys case millions a pounds a year.

Get rid and take his dream team with him.

Probably be cheaper to wait for half of them to die of old age.
Harry's management on 13:01 - Apr 29 with 6160 viewsAntti_Heinola

suspect he'll play in the play-offs, hope he won't. but harry will never pick Yun there, at least not this season, so i've given up complaining about it.

Bare bones.

Harry's management on 13:04 - Apr 29 with 6141 viewsstansleftfoot

BAE has been a mistake waiting to happen all season, his fancy stuff was greeted with massive applause whilst it was only a matter of time before he got caught.
Any professional or amateur player/coach/manager analysis of BAE's play at Full Back would sustain the argument that he's a player to get at! He wants too many chances on the ball, he didn't lose confidence, he just got caught being a lazy, flash player who always wants the last word.
Football does not work like that. For every BAE there are 100 hard working trade footballers who will work until they've caught you out, worked you out.
The Championship is not a place for defensive arrogance, he was embarrassed once, and it's gone on and on since Christmas. His defence was poor, his energy going forward was partial in the extreme.
I'm looking forward to Wigan switching between McManaman and Maloney on BAE....and we'll see what this Quenelle is made of! Usually a soft lightly poached mousse of fish or meat...easily digestable, bland and a little delicate.....scares me and Harry has picked him already as far as I can see.
Harry's management on 13:05 - Apr 29 with 6132 viewstoboboly

"It was Benoit playing for Tottenham, going down the left and crossing balls — he crossed one and funny enough Niko scored.

“For me he was in the best three left-backs in the Premier League when he was at Tottenham."

It's not 2010 'Arry. It's not Spurs. It's not the England job. It's not the Premiership. Get your fcking head in the game at QPR FFS.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Harry's management on 13:10 - Apr 29 with 6088 viewsCroydonCaptJack

I can't disagree with anything he has said in that article.
Harry's management on 13:10 - Apr 29 with 6087 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Harry's management on 12:54 - Apr 29 by daveB

Redknapp isn't wrong when he says this and is probably trying to get a performance out of BAE by doing this, can see the logic in it. left back is a bit of a problem for us but if he plays anywhere near his best he'll be a massive asset in the playoffs, if he lays as he has been lately he'll be a liability.

As for Yun didn't redknapp sign him? I'm not sure he's the answer for the playoffs anyway, if BAE doesn't play I'd go with Hill

I think you're right , Dave, in that Redknapp's probably trying to goad him.

I think he may got the hump in January when he realised he was stuck with little ol' us. I thought his form dipped around then. Then it nosedived. Now it's so low the Wombles probably have it found and hidden away.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Harry's management on 13:12 - Apr 29 with 6076 viewstoboboly

Harry's management on 13:10 - Apr 29 by BrianMcCarthy

I think you're right , Dave, in that Redknapp's probably trying to goad him.

I think he may got the hump in January when he realised he was stuck with little ol' us. I thought his form dipped around then. Then it nosedived. Now it's so low the Wombles probably have it found and hidden away.

As long as they don't get another 3 point deduction...

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Harry's management on 13:15 - Apr 29 with 6055 viewsThGrimRanger

Harry's management on 12:55 - Apr 29 by paulparker

the same people who think that Juventus are interested in Will Keane

getting back to the subject if Arry thinks BAE is not playing to his full potential
how about doing something about it like dropping him for Yun
for to long Arry and his cronies have been going through the motions and this rubs off on the likes of BAE who see us as a step down but a nice easy pay day

Redknapp is going to stick with plan A (which includes BAE and Carroll) regardless of how much evidence there is to the contrary.

We have dominated the opposition on 4 halves of football this season...Middlesbro at home and Blackpool and Ipswich away (second halves only), and that was probably more to do with the oposition on the day.

Hang your head Redknapp, with the personnel you have at your disposal then that is nothing short of shocking.

Most R's fans have kept a lid on it because of the playoffs but we know in our heart of hearts that we're gonna get dumped out with a whimper. It'll probably be over within 70 minutes of the 1st leg.

TheGrimRanger

Harry's management on 13:21 - Apr 29 with 6021 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry's management on 13:04 - Apr 29 by stansleftfoot

BAE has been a mistake waiting to happen all season, his fancy stuff was greeted with massive applause whilst it was only a matter of time before he got caught.
Any professional or amateur player/coach/manager analysis of BAE's play at Full Back would sustain the argument that he's a player to get at! He wants too many chances on the ball, he didn't lose confidence, he just got caught being a lazy, flash player who always wants the last word.
Football does not work like that. For every BAE there are 100 hard working trade footballers who will work until they've caught you out, worked you out.
The Championship is not a place for defensive arrogance, he was embarrassed once, and it's gone on and on since Christmas. His defence was poor, his energy going forward was partial in the extreme.
I'm looking forward to Wigan switching between McManaman and Maloney on BAE....and we'll see what this Quenelle is made of! Usually a soft lightly poached mousse of fish or meat...easily digestable, bland and a little delicate.....scares me and Harry has picked him already as far as I can see.

He has been poor since Feb1 when he realised that Sherwood wasnt going to take him back . Before that he was class and easily worth his place . Unnacceptable really , but the fact is that he can do it and is used to big games and pressure . If this is Redknapps way of motivating him then lets hope it works. If he plays as he can Maloney and Macmanaman wont get a kick .Against Forest I think he didnt want to be shown up by Mackie so just put him in his pocket until they moved him to the middle .
Harry's management on 13:27 - Apr 29 with 5991 viewsDevonWhite

In an ideal world, neither BAE nor Dunne would be in the team on current form. Both have become a bit of a liability. But he won't be playing Yun or Traore at left back, so that means one of BAE and Dunne will start.

I think I'd rather play
Simpson - Onuoha - Hill - BAE

than
Simpson - Onouha - Dunne - Hill

Worst case scenario would be
Simpson - Dunne - Hill - BAE
Harry's management on 13:29 - Apr 29 with 5984 viewsYorkRanger

What's the betting BAE plays in the Play Offs and is outstanding?

I'm not as down on him as some. I agree his form has dipped but I see him as a big game player.

Irrespective I'm certain Harry will play him...
Harry's management on 13:31 - Apr 29 with 5967 viewsessextaxiboy

Harry's management on 13:29 - Apr 29 by YorkRanger

What's the betting BAE plays in the Play Offs and is outstanding?

I'm not as down on him as some. I agree his form has dipped but I see him as a big game player.

Irrespective I'm certain Harry will play him...

I keep getting this feeling that SWP comes on at Wembley and scores the winner
Harry's management on 13:34 - Apr 29 with 5950 viewsloftus77

Harry's management on 13:15 - Apr 29 by ThGrimRanger

Redknapp is going to stick with plan A (which includes BAE and Carroll) regardless of how much evidence there is to the contrary.

We have dominated the opposition on 4 halves of football this season...Middlesbro at home and Blackpool and Ipswich away (second halves only), and that was probably more to do with the oposition on the day.

Hang your head Redknapp, with the personnel you have at your disposal then that is nothing short of shocking.

Most R's fans have kept a lid on it because of the playoffs but we know in our heart of hearts that we're gonna get dumped out with a whimper. It'll probably be over within 70 minutes of the 1st leg.

Agree 100 per cent.

Sat 24 May is not a date in the diary I have blocked out , sadly. Good luck to Derby, as they battle it out with Wigan or Reading.
Harry's management on 13:44 - Apr 29 with 5875 viewsShotKneesHoop

Harry's management on 13:31 - Apr 29 by essextaxiboy

I keep getting this feeling that SWP comes on at Wembley and scores the winner

Please go and lie down in a dark room with a cold compress on your head and wait for the men in white coats to arrive.

Eventually you will get better.

SWP isn't fit to sell ice-creams at Wembley, let alone wear the hoops.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024