Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? 11:23 - Apr 30 with 8175 viewsWokingR

Would we rather a defeat tonight and them not even get to the final or would we rather them suffer the heartbreak of getting so close they could see the trophy and then get spanked by Real Madrid.
Hopefully John Terry will oblige and shed a tear for us too
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:30 - Apr 30 with 4420 viewsstowmarketrange

4 players sent off and an automatic 2-0 win for the away when teary goes off with a broken leg and they've used all their subs.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:31 - Apr 30 with 4419 viewsElHoop

Atletico score early, Chelsea then need two which they can't get. Atletico keep hitting them on the break. At 4-0 Atletico start taking off key players and so do Chelsea. By the end there's a few thousand Spanish in the ground and nobody else. Perfection.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:39 - Apr 30 with 4407 viewsJuzzie

Do not want them at the final at all.

So I'd go for them to take the lead, park the bus then Atletico equalise in th 85th minute. Chelsea panic, push forward then get caught on the counter attack and Atletico score again to make it 1-2 around 89 mins. Chelsea players lose their rag (being the sore losers they are) and at least one player gets sent off.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:41 - Apr 30 with 4399 viewsfrancisbowles

The sooner the better!
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:41 - Apr 30 with 4399 viewstoboboly

"How would we rather see Chelsea go out ?"

Of a plane without parachutes at 40k feet would suit me.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:42 - Apr 30 with 4392 viewsstowmarketrange

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:39 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

Do not want them at the final at all.

So I'd go for them to take the lead, park the bus then Atletico equalise in th 85th minute. Chelsea panic, push forward then get caught on the counter attack and Atletico score again to make it 1-2 around 89 mins. Chelsea players lose their rag (being the sore losers they are) and at least one player gets sent off.

And moanhino runs onto the pitch trying to gouge the refs eye out?
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:51 - Apr 30 with 4369 viewsKernowRanger

Chelsea to score first and then in the last minute of extra time Terry to slip under no pressure while heading the ball away, inadvertently diverting the ball into his own goal and breaking his nose in the process. Somehow his boots fly off his feet-one smacking into Ashley Cole's face and the other smashing into Mourihno's. Abramovich runs onto the pitch in a fury and they get banned from European football forever.

Not that I've given it too much thought.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:53 - Apr 30 with 4357 viewsJamie

They will qualify. IMO.
Login to get fewer ads

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:10 - Apr 30 with 4318 viewsdaveB

i hope they get beat tonight but can't see it, they will be too strong for athletico.

Final will be close though and as they will park the bus again that stops the pace of ronaldo and bale having an impact so a good chance they could win it again
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:15 - Apr 30 with 4311 viewshoof_hearted

Atletico score a first minute penalty.

Then they park the bus for 89 minutes and we watch the now familiar tantrums, referee threatening and throwing toys from the pram show. Worldwide humiliation.

(That's not to rule out the above "out of a plane at 40,000 feet without parachutes" option though.)
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:19 - Apr 30 with 4301 viewsTheChef

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:10 - Apr 30 by daveB

i hope they get beat tonight but can't see it, they will be too strong for athletico.

Final will be close though and as they will park the bus again that stops the pace of ronaldo and bale having an impact so a good chance they could win it again

Yeah I hate to say it but Chelsea will go through tonight.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:29 - Apr 30 with 4281 viewskingsburyR

Them to get spanked in the final will do me?

Where is the final? hopefully it will be an expensive and fruitless trip!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:33 - Apr 30 with 4270 viewsDevonWhite

A carbon copy of this game please.

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:35 - Apr 30 with 4262 viewsMedwayR

I think it'll be 1-1 tonight with Atleti going through on away goals. I'm just hoping today will be chelsea out of europe day.

Poll: Who’s better?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:18 - Apr 30 with 4209 viewsKonk

Chelsea go 1-0 after a minute with a sh it, spawny goal from any one of the divs that play for them. They then stick all eleven men behind the ball, waste time, feign pain, injuries and personal bereavement etc with multiple players going down in waves of cramp throughout the game. Chelsea’s tactics are condemned by commentators all around the world. Mourinho, in his tracksuit and body warmer combo, spends the eight minutes of added on time repeatedly pointing at his watch and getting in the official’s faces, looking for all the world like some stroppy cabbie who's still waiting for his bacon butty, ten minutes after ordering it. Then from out of nowhere, John Terry falls over and shins the ball past a wrong-footed Petr Cech. The sound of laughter can be heard on the moon. Atleti make partial amends for breaking my heart in Hamburg.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:29 - Apr 30 with 4181 viewsW14Hoop

Do not want them anywhere near the final.

Although if Atleti score first I can see scum scoring two 😞
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:29 - Apr 30 with 4181 viewsKonk

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 12:29 - Apr 30 by kingsburyR

Them to get spanked in the final will do me?

Where is the final? hopefully it will be an expensive and fruitless trip!

Sadly it's in Lisbon, so not especially expensive on any front. Moscow was perfect - expensive to get to, expensive once they were there, one of their flights never made it (what a gutter!), John Terry's slip, and then apparently they were walking round in the pis sing down rain for ages trying to find the right coaches to take them to the airport, where there were massive queues, before heading home in soaking wet clothes. Basically, the perfect night.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:37 - Apr 30 with 3656 viewsBluce_Ree

FOOLS! HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?

If they get through, they win in the final. They'll find a way to win the whole thing. Stopping them now is the only way. The same way someone should have stopped Hitler back in the mid-1930s.

Thing is, they've already won that cup and while it's hilarious if they get knocked out, it won't take away that pain. When it comes to football rivalries we lost this one. They've won everything.

It's why I care literally 90% less about football than I used to. I literally will never love football again until they are liquidated or we start winning things.

So, basically never.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:39 - Apr 30 with 2607 viewsDylanP

I would prefer that they lose immediately. Preferably before the game even starts. If I have to stick to the rules of the game, of course I would prefer that they do not make it to the final. Just being in a final is a point of pride and I would prefer that they get no joy in that respect.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:45 - Apr 30 with 2549 viewsBluce_Ree

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:39 - Apr 30 by DylanP

I would prefer that they lose immediately. Preferably before the game even starts. If I have to stick to the rules of the game, of course I would prefer that they do not make it to the final. Just being in a final is a point of pride and I would prefer that they get no joy in that respect.

This.

But I'd also like a meteor to flatten Stamford Bridge with them in it.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 14:01 - Apr 30 with 2526 viewsW14Hoop

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 13:37 - Apr 30 by Bluce_Ree

FOOLS! HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING?

If they get through, they win in the final. They'll find a way to win the whole thing. Stopping them now is the only way. The same way someone should have stopped Hitler back in the mid-1930s.

Thing is, they've already won that cup and while it's hilarious if they get knocked out, it won't take away that pain. When it comes to football rivalries we lost this one. They've won everything.

It's why I care literally 90% less about football than I used to. I literally will never love football again until they are liquidated or we start winning things.

So, basically never.

Yes, you speak the truth, and it'S how I feel as well.

They have the best trophy in football in their locker and it farrrrckin grates me.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 15:31 - Apr 30 with 2485 viewsjamois

They deserve to hold an early 1-0 lead, and then for Madrid to equalise in the 93rd minute. Preferably from a dubious penalty. Let them hurt.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 15:48 - Apr 30 with 2457 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Not only do I hope they get beat tonight, but I hope they get beat with John Terry's amputated leg.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 15:55 - Apr 30 with 2440 viewshoopstilidie

Utterly mullered, same as every game.
12 nil would do.
By half time.

A final? Fck that.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 15:55 - Apr 30 with 2441 viewsJuzzie

It really has to be either a 3-0/4-0 thrashing or a late, late goal that takes Atletico through. Either one will really hurt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024