Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? 11:23 - Apr 30 with 8238 viewsWokingR

Would we rather a defeat tonight and them not even get to the final or would we rather them suffer the heartbreak of getting so close they could see the trophy and then get spanked by Real Madrid.
Hopefully John Terry will oblige and shed a tear for us too
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:18 - Apr 30 with 1198 viewseastside_r

Now is as good a time as any.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:19 - Apr 30 with 1198 viewsMrSheen

It's the final Madrid's burglars were hoping for.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:19 - Apr 30 with 1198 viewsQPR_Nippon

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:17 - Apr 30 by Sudbury_Hill_R

Chelsea fans. Turn over to Sky Sports 1 +1. You are still in the Champions league.

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:19 - Apr 30 with 1192 viewsCamberleyR

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 11:41 - Apr 30 by francisbowles

The sooner the better!

THIS!!!!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:20 - Apr 30 with 1186 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The so called Special One might be the only top 4 manager without a trophy this season. Special one my arse!

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:22 - Apr 30 with 1167 views1BobbyHazell

Jumping around the kitchen like Rangers have just won!!

Tactical genius my f-ing arse!
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:23 - Apr 30 with 1159 viewsN12Hoop

Just didn't think this dream end was going to happen, what with how Scum always seem to fluke it. What an absolutely great night. I will always have a soft spot for Athletico now.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:23 - Apr 30 with 1153 viewsbosh67

Did anyone else see the BBC feed at half time.

Chelsea 1- Athletico 1
HT
(Athletico win the tie)

BBC trying to get its money back match fixing now?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:29 - Apr 30 with 1095 viewsQPR_Nippon

In answer to the OP, THIS WAY!

Chelsea go ahead, think they're there before Atleti come back to utterly outclass them and leave the so-called ' tactical genius' utterly clueless about coming up with a way of getting Chelsea back into the game.

[Post edited 30 Apr 2014 21:33]
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:30 - Apr 30 with 1085 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Just in from 5-a-side...well this is nice!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:31 - Apr 30 with 1078 viewskomradkirk

Commentator on sky just said a Chelsea player "should have gone down maybe" with no contact.what is it coming to....top comedy all the same
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:32 - Apr 30 with 1071 viewsClive_Anderson

The way Morinho has approached this game reminds me of the line-up and tactics of Graham Taylor when he started to lose his marbles for England.

Magic.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:35 - Apr 30 with 1048 viewsHollowayRanger

as soon as they took cole off i thought yes that will open them up at the back and sure enough

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:36 - Apr 30 with 1043 viewsCHUBBS

Now thats what i call "a beautiful victory"......
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:37 - Apr 30 with 1032 viewsJuzzie

"Is there a fire drill...."
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:39 - Apr 30 with 1006 viewsQPR_Nippon

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:32 - Apr 30 by Clive_Anderson

The way Morinho has approached this game reminds me of the line-up and tactics of Graham Taylor when he started to lose his marbles for England.

Magic.

Just shows how wrong he got it playing for a 0-0 in Madrid. Maybe there is a footballing god.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:40 - Apr 30 with 1005 viewsElHoop

That was good enough for me. Bye bye.
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:40 - Apr 30 with 999 viewsWokingR

Pissing myself laughing at that shot of Terry at the end
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:42 - Apr 30 with 980 viewsCHUBBS

I think Terry was crying,that makes 2 of us then
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:43 - Apr 30 with 968 viewsjamois

I was worried. Despite the defeat, something was still not quite right with me. Then Terry blubbed his eyes out. The gap was filled. What a PERFECT game of football.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:44 - Apr 30 with 965 viewshoof_hearted

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:40 - Apr 30 by WokingR

Pissing myself laughing at that shot of Terry at the end

Oh John Terry
Ray- cist
I wann knowowowow
Why you're such a…..

blubbing girlie
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:46 - Apr 30 with 942 viewsRangersAreBack

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 18:04 - Apr 30 by RangersAreBack

I'd like to see them totally embarrassed like Bayern were last night.

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:52 - Apr 30 with 915 viewsjamois

per·fect adjective ˈpər-fikt

: having no mistakes or flaws

: completely correct or accurate

: having all the qualities you want in that kind of person, situation, etc.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:54 - Apr 30 with 893 viewsCiderwithRsie

That will do nicely thanks
How would we rather see Chelsea go out ? on 21:55 - Apr 30 with 890 viewsKiwi76

Hopefully thats Hazard gone to PSG as well after not tracking back for 2 of the goals
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024