Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... 19:11 - May 11 with 7923 viewsDrewster

Derby fans look like idiots out there. Haven't won anything yet.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:12 - May 11 with 4131 viewsNorthernr

No chance. Everybody invades the pitch now at the first possible opportunity. And then whip their mobile phones out to film themselves out there. Bell ends.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:14 - May 11 with 4103 viewsquickpassrotter

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:12 - May 11 by Northernr

No chance. Everybody invades the pitch now at the first possible opportunity. And then whip their mobile phones out to film themselves out there. Bell ends.

I'm sure that one day a player is going to get (accidentally) hurt by fans during a ''celebration'' pitch invasion.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:18 - May 11 with 4070 viewsBrightonhoop

You can see the players dont like it. Derby just made tw4ts of themselves, won fck all yet.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:32 - May 11 with 4008 viewsthemodfather

maybe the tv companies turn off for 10 mins so they know they ain't on sky plus!!??
shows how poor stewarding is as well....
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:36 - May 11 with 3996 viewsbosh67

The shrewd announcement just before the end of the game would be

'Please feel free to invade the pitch at the final whistle, but only if you have been arrested during Operation Yew Tree.'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:43 - May 11 with 3966 viewsHantsR

I'm just going to ring Ron Phillips and shout, "Rangers!"
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:45 - May 11 with 3950 viewsbenbu

Agreed it was pathetic against millwall but if it's celebrating something (promotion, getting to final or staying up) then it should be acceptable. So only in a celebration for me!
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:46 - May 11 with 3945 viewsJuzzie

They may have won fook all but nothing wrong with celebrating going to a Wembley final.

it's just end of season pitch invasions when you've finished mid table that i dont get.
Login to get fewer ads

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:48 - May 11 with 3928 viewsNorthernr

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:46 - May 11 by Juzzie

They may have won fook all but nothing wrong with celebrating going to a Wembley final.

it's just end of season pitch invasions when you've finished mid table that i dont get.

No pitch invasion after Oldham - got a good half an hour with the players out there and everybody going mental.
Chances are tomorrow night if we do win the players will be chased off the pitch and we'll have 10 minutes looking at 800 people filming themselves on their phones out on the pitch.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:51 - May 11 with 3909 viewssmegma

Clive, you couldn't/wouldn't invade even if you wanted to. You sit in the SAR !!!
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:53 - May 11 with 3902 views1BobbyHazell

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:48 - May 11 by Northernr

No pitch invasion after Oldham - got a good half an hour with the players out there and everybody going mental.
Chances are tomorrow night if we do win the players will be chased off the pitch and we'll have 10 minutes looking at 800 people filming themselves on their phones out on the pitch.

This.

I'm going with someone who loves a pitch invasion, I'm going to put a few crushed up valium in his half time cuppa.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:54 - May 11 with 3896 viewsRanger78

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:48 - May 11 by Northernr

Agree 100%. Going on the pitch is a serious bug bear of mine, it's embarrassing, especially when nothing's been won.

The Oldham point is spot on, what a great night and no need to be on the pitch, even if Holloway on the microphone was a little bit corny, it was a great party atmosphere for a good half hour.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:55 - May 11 with 3889 viewsHollowayRanger

im going on IF we win

and going home promt IF we dont

might be my last season

will be one day

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:58 - May 11 with 3875 viewsNorthernr

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:51 - May 11 by smegma

Clive, you couldn't/wouldn't invade even if you wanted to. You sit in the SAR !!!

It's easily done if everybody goes on, Young North has done it before. You can nip down the back stairs and either go out through the paddocks or through the lower loft past the back alley by the blue and white bar.

Still, not sure my ability to get on the pitch or otherwise affects the point.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 20:31 - May 11 with 3745 viewsRs_Holy

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:45 - May 11 by benbu

Agreed it was pathetic against millwall but if it's celebrating something (promotion, getting to final or staying up) then it should be acceptable. So only in a celebration for me!

I am planning to do my pitch invasion at wemberley...
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:04 - May 11 with 3652 viewsOakR

I'll go slightly against the grain...

Many years ago when I was 10/11/12 old there was an end of year pitch invasion for the last game of the season. Personally it was just an amazing experience to be on the pitch. Not done it for a long-time but I don't think it's all bad.

The only issues I have with people doing it currently are

a) running up to the away fans and taunting them - generally followed by embarrassing running away as 3 away fans come on the pitch to respond.

b) taking 15 minutes to get off the pitch post invasion. Get on, enjoy it. get off. 5 minutes tops.

I'll not be on tomorrow though.

Poll: Will we stay up?

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:07 - May 11 with 3635 viewsHollowayRanger

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:04 - May 11 by OakR

I'll go slightly against the grain...

Many years ago when I was 10/11/12 old there was an end of year pitch invasion for the last game of the season. Personally it was just an amazing experience to be on the pitch. Not done it for a long-time but I don't think it's all bad.

The only issues I have with people doing it currently are

a) running up to the away fans and taunting them - generally followed by embarrassing running away as 3 away fans come on the pitch to respond.

b) taking 15 minutes to get off the pitch post invasion. Get on, enjoy it. get off. 5 minutes tops.

I'll not be on tomorrow though.

agree get on have a look around take a selfie and then GET OFF!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:08 - May 11 with 3635 viewsWokingR

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 19:58 - May 11 by Northernr

It's easily done if everybody goes on, Young North has done it before. You can nip down the back stairs and either go out through the paddocks or through the lower loft past the back alley by the blue and white bar.

Still, not sure my ability to get on the pitch or otherwise affects the point.

Clive, please name and shame whatever bell end down arrowed this.
The FA don't want you on the pitch
The club don't want you on the pitch
The team don't want you on the pitch
The majority of fans don't want you on the pitch

Stay off the pitch!
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:11 - May 11 with 3618 viewsWeaverQPR

Also no swearing or standing up

@WeavQPR

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:15 - May 11 with 3598 viewsjohann28

In my view there should be a Stadium ban and criminal record for anyone on the pitch. And it wouldn't be too hard to enforce given the camera network.

Was meant to be a spontaneous thing but now people do it because 'it's what people do'.

And once on the pitch people just start being moronic since what else can you do except be moronic once you're on there. It's sad 'cos if everyone stayed where they were then we could all watch the players do a lap of honour or whatever which as a fan I'd find a far more satisfying end to proceedings.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:31 - May 11 with 3517 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Blimey, there's some miserable so and sos on here.
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:48 - May 11 with 3472 viewsqueensparker

The pitch invasion at the end of the last game at home has been going on as long as I can remember!

I can't be arsed these days but it was great fun when I was a kid. Can't see it does much harm
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 22:04 - May 11 with 3426 viewsDeano19766

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:48 - May 11 by queensparker

The pitch invasion at the end of the last game at home has been going on as long as I can remember!

I can't be arsed these days but it was great fun when I was a kid. Can't see it does much harm

Yep. Second that. When I was a teenager (late 80's and early 90's) we always went on the pitch last game of the season. Was always a nice touch and very enjoyable. Don't understand all the fuss about it.............or should these negative opinions of going on the pitch be yet ANOTHER thing I hate about modern football?
[Post edited 11 May 2014 22:05]
IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 22:07 - May 11 with 3407 viewsTacticalR

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 21:31 - May 11 by CroydonCaptJack

Blimey, there's some miserable so and sos on here.

You noticed that?

Air hostess clique

IF we win tomorrow, please don't invade to pitch... on 22:13 - May 11 with 3386 viewsconnell10

cant see any problem with going on the pitch!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024