Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Julie Caesar 20:20 - Jun 28 with 7731 viewshoops_legend

Fantastic game... Great to see a qpr player as a hero!

Lets see it continue

M bia played well in the tournament... Suk young not bad and remy still in it...

Qpr are cbecoming a force around the world

Hope cesar plays instead of green for us
Julie Caesar on 20:34 - Jun 28 with 4997 viewsJigsore

are you on a wind up?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Julie Caesar on 20:42 - Jun 28 with 4957 viewseghamranger

Qpr player?
Julie Caesar on 21:24 - Jun 28 with 4837 viewsPunteR

Julie Caesar on 20:42 - Jun 28 by eghamranger

Qpr player?

Its odd isn't it. I can't quite bring myself to believe he's a QPR player but technically he is. Its a bit of a shame I can't support a Rangers player like I should do during a world cup but it was the right call to bring Green back in as number 1. Maybe his QPR career isn't over. I still can't believe no one came in to buy him last season,but then he's got his own way, massive wages and gets to play in the world cup. Lucky boy.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Julie Caesar on 21:27 - Jun 28 with 4825 viewsCamberleyR

Personally I hope the sooner he fücks off, the better.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Julie Caesar on 21:37 - Jun 28 with 4806 viewsbosh67

Cesar is a brilliant shot stopper but in terms of his QPR career he is a mercenary.

I remember when we got beat by Liverpool in the last season we were up at Loftus Road. Suarez had killed us and we were in deep trouble. At the end of the game you would expect your players to show some disappointment, especially in front of the fans, and Cesar went over to his Brazilian mate from Liverpool on the way off and it was all laughing and smiling between them.

I came away from that game thinking 'wow, he doesn't care about anything other than the money here.' Bourne out by the fact that he has continued to take the club's money rather than take a bit less and move on.

Then we here about 'Cesar's hell' at Rangers and you think the guy is on £90K a week or something and was allegedly offered £70K by another Premiership team and turned it down. I've paid for more than 40 years of hell at Rangers!

Cesar for me sums up the complete mercenary state of affairs in football. Brilliant shot stopper, thought he didn't cope as well as I thought he would in the Prem but then he didn't have Brazil in front of him. Came for the money and the glory and refused to do the decent thing when offered several chances because it was easier to take the money for nothing for most of last season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Julie Caesar on 21:41 - Jun 28 with 4785 viewsToast_R

Other then Suk young they can all do one as far as I'm concerned.

Makes it worse that some of them are on the world stage yet played a part in QPR finishing as one of the w@ankiest sides to grace the Premiership.
Julie Caesar on 21:48 - Jun 28 with 4748 viewsconnell10

that fat donny osmond leach aint in any way shape or form a rangers player!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Julie Caesar on 21:49 - Jun 28 with 4742 viewshoops_legend

Julie Caesar on 21:37 - Jun 28 by bosh67

Cesar is a brilliant shot stopper but in terms of his QPR career he is a mercenary.

I remember when we got beat by Liverpool in the last season we were up at Loftus Road. Suarez had killed us and we were in deep trouble. At the end of the game you would expect your players to show some disappointment, especially in front of the fans, and Cesar went over to his Brazilian mate from Liverpool on the way off and it was all laughing and smiling between them.

I came away from that game thinking 'wow, he doesn't care about anything other than the money here.' Bourne out by the fact that he has continued to take the club's money rather than take a bit less and move on.

Then we here about 'Cesar's hell' at Rangers and you think the guy is on £90K a week or something and was allegedly offered £70K by another Premiership team and turned it down. I've paid for more than 40 years of hell at Rangers!

Cesar for me sums up the complete mercenary state of affairs in football. Brilliant shot stopper, thought he didn't cope as well as I thought he would in the Prem but then he didn't have Brazil in front of him. Came for the money and the glory and refused to do the decent thing when offered several chances because it was easier to take the money for nothing for most of last season.

Not even true... He never looked like he didn't care... He always tried his best when n field. If he was paid half of what he is on now and people didn't spend 24 hours a day looking at articles and analysing off field incidents like hey did nowadays you would say he has overall played well at qpr.

When he is on the pitch except for vs villa and a couple of the games, he had played well... It would be interesting to see what all his ratings were on Clive's match reports are

Lets give him a chance if hr comes back ad clearly a class player and can do a job for us. Forget the money as its not our money. It is tony Fernandez

20 Years ago, we could complain as our season ticket money paid for players but now, it is all abot chairmansnmoney so we shouldn't gt concerned on players wages and just look at performances on the pitch
Login to get fewer ads

Julie Caesar on 21:52 - Jun 28 with 4724 viewshoops_legend

Julie Caesar on 21:48 - Jun 28 by connell10

that fat donny osmond leach aint in any way shape or form a rangers player!

Contract says otherwise and I guarantee you if he comes back be t season and makes some good saves like he always has done an we are around mid table we will be singing his name like we do with joey Barton at he moment -who incidentally has done much more against qpr than cesar
Julie Caesar on 21:54 - Jun 28 with 4719 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Who's Julie Cesar?
Julie Caesar on 21:58 - Jun 28 with 4705 viewsLowerloftLad

Last time out Everton 4 - QPR 0 pretty sure 75. Per cent of are win rate from are prem season came with green in goal

Qpr 2-1 fulham green
Qpr 3-0 Walsall carling Cup green
WBA 0 Qpr 1 fa cup green
Southampton 1 QPR 2'cesar/green

Qpr 1 chelsea 0 cesar

Wonder keeper a must keep
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 22:09]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Julie Caesar on 21:59 - Jun 28 with 4694 viewsbosh67

Julie Caesar on 21:54 - Jun 28 by Orthodox_Hoop

Who's Julie Cesar?

Julie Depardieu Cesar, Gérard Depardieu's daughter. Isn't that who we are talking about in this thread? I mean great actress but a goalkeeper????

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Julie Caesar on 22:05 - Jun 28 with 4655 viewsloftboy

For some reason my 9 year old George is Brazil mad, possibly because his best mate at school comes from there, anyhow during our last season in the PL he got selected to hold the flag at the start of the televised game v Everton when the teams come out, julio Cesar made a special point of high fiving and giving him the thumbs up, last season some scruffy Herbert in a vest and flip flops was walking down South Africa rd, no one batted an eyelid at him apart from my son who shouts out "Cesar" I said no it's not George, but it was and again he made time to greet and chat to him, he to me seems quite level headed and humble for someone who has won it all across Europe.
Would still prefer Green in goal but if for some reason it doesn't happen then there's two of us here who would welcome Cesar back in a flash.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 23:20]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Julie Caesar on 22:31 - Jun 28 with 4610 viewsRed_Ranger

God I hate him. The sooner we see the back of his fat ass the better. Everything which is wrong with player power.
Julie Caesar on 22:35 - Jun 28 with 4597 viewsFredManRave

Julie Caesar on 21:59 - Jun 28 by bosh67

Julie Depardieu Cesar, Gérard Depardieu's daughter. Isn't that who we are talking about in this thread? I mean great actress but a goalkeeper????

Shouldn't this post be in the "Women you fancy but probably shouldn't" thread...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Julie Caesar on 22:45 - Jun 28 with 4566 viewsLblock

I was hoping he pulled off World class saves in a defeat

hopefully that would persuade some loony to buy him

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Julie Caesar on 22:58 - Jun 28 with 4537 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Julie Caesar on 21:37 - Jun 28 by bosh67

Bang on for my money!

Credit where it's due today he did very well one on one he can be excellent but he can't catch or clear his lines at all well and can't read the game well enough to play in England IMHO.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2014 23:02]
Julie Caesar on 23:00 - Jun 28 with 4531 viewsHollowayRanger

Julie Caesar on 21:54 - Jun 28 by Orthodox_Hoop

Who's Julie Cesar?

must be his sister ,played like one at times!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Julie Caesar on 23:46 - Jun 28 with 4433 viewsgobbles

Can't understand the "he represents the mercenary" attitude or the hatred.
How is he more of a mercenary than Barton, or Green, or Traore, or Taarabt, or Luke Young, or any of them? Were they fans or did they just come for the money?
If Cesar had been picked last season rather than Green, everyone would have been slagging Green for sitting on his arse rather than ripping up his contract.
Julie Caesar on 00:19 - Jun 29 with 4384 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

It's a funny old world where guys get insulted for keeping their side of a contract freely entered into by both sides.

I was pleased Caesar had a great game. I would feel the same whichever QPR player was involved. He did his job for us as well as could be expected and if not the badge kissing, fan applauding, automaton some seem to appreciate I never felt he did less than a professional job for us. It's also too his credit that he performed at that level after just a few games in Toronto and his manager's loyalty is being rewarded. (Pass the sick bucket to the nutters)

The bonus is that his status goes up and it's more likely someone will take him off our hands.
Julie Caesar on 00:21 - Jun 29 with 4378 viewsVancouverHoop

"Suarez had killed us and we were in deep trouble. At the end of the game you would expect your players to show some disappointment, especially in front of the fans, and Cesar went over to his Brazilian mate from Liverpool on the way off and it was all laughing and smiling between them."

Do you mean Suarez? Because he's Uruguayan.
Julie Caesar on 00:26 - Jun 29 with 4367 viewsPommyhoop

Julie Caesar on 00:21 - Jun 29 by VancouverHoop

"Suarez had killed us and we were in deep trouble. At the end of the game you would expect your players to show some disappointment, especially in front of the fans, and Cesar went over to his Brazilian mate from Liverpool on the way off and it was all laughing and smiling between them."

Do you mean Suarez? Because he's Uruguayan.

Probably Lucas?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Julie Caesar on 00:53 - Jun 29 with 4323 viewsBrazilNutR

Anyone see him reduced to tears in the post match interview.. because he;d had such a hard time of it over the last months...diddums..

I did however remind anyone who was in earshot that he belonged to us throughout the game...
Julio Caesar on 01:05 - Jun 29 with 4306 viewsKaos_Agent

Julie Caesar on 22:45 - Jun 28 by Lblock

I was hoping he pulled off World class saves in a defeat

hopefully that would persuade some loony to buy him

Exactly my sentiments. For that reason I hope Brazil wins the whole thing because if they don't, he likely goes back to Toronto (Toronto FFS!) on our dime.

"Then it has all been in vain. The fellowship has failed." "Not if we hold true to each other."

Julie Caesar on 01:35 - Jun 29 with 4283 viewsHollowayRanger

well I might let him stay till the new year if he brings the world cup back and sticks it in the QPR trophy cabinet

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024