Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough is enough 14:53 - Jan 4 with 15011 viewsloftboy

Get rid now, his win rate is pathetic, warnock went after a draw at franchise, at least he won some away games.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Enough is enough on 14:55 - Jan 4 with 5234 viewsstowmarketrange

Here here.How can he carry on now?He has had over 2 years to sort it out and we are no better than when we had Colin as manager.Only a lot less in debt.
Enough is enough on 14:56 - Jan 4 with 5213 viewsRanger78

since HR took over in Nov 12, we have now lost as many games as we've won!! That includes 3 consecutive cup defeats to lower league opposition , loosing everyone of those said games without any fight

Truly shocking

How this Charlatan still has a job is beyond me

Utterly shameful
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 15:09]
Enough is enough on 14:56 - Jan 4 with 5199 viewspaulparker

The bloke is a fecking crook and been stealing a living at our club
Gutless, clueless,spineless sums up Bagpuss ,
I look forward to hearing from Pinner Paul trying to justify that
The shocking thing is it's not a shock anymore

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Enough is enough on 14:57 - Jan 4 with 5186 viewsJAPRANGERS

What will our happy clappers make of this??
Enough is enough on 14:57 - Jan 4 with 5149 viewsHollowayRanger

agree but who would want job that could save us

best quick fix mans gone wba

howe looks class but he's gonna be promoted and knows he will be offered better

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Enough is enough on 14:59 - Jan 4 with 5129 viewshoopstar67

Agreed but too late now. Pulis has gone to West Brom and so enhanced their chances of staying up. I've never liked him but he would kick these players into gear and sorted the pattern of play out. Before anyone says he plays boring football take a look how we have played the last 2 years.
Enough is enough on 15:00 - Jan 4 with 5115 viewsYorkRanger

Dismal. Surprised anybody really expected anything less. I'm no Redknapp fan but the Premier League is the holy grail and all that matters to TF and others. We are outside the bottom three and there Is IMO absolutely no possibility of a managerial change.
Enough is enough on 15:00 - Jan 4 with 5114 viewsMelakaRanger

Tony F & partner are understandably otherwise engaged.

Time for us to maybe tweet our feelings to Ruben Gnanalingam? I suspect hes the only one with his eye on the QPR ball at the moment.
Login to get fewer ads

Enough is enough on 15:01 - Jan 4 with 5092 viewsessextaxiboy

Enough is enough on 14:57 - Jan 4 by JAPRANGERS

No injuries , week off later in the month to work with any signings . 15th in the table ... no one likes to lose , but a must win this was not ..
Enough is enough on 15:01 - Jan 4 with 5082 viewskropotkin41

Enough is enough on 14:57 - Jan 4 by HollowayRanger

agree but who would want job that could save us

best quick fix mans gone wba

howe looks class but he's gonna be promoted and knows he will be offered better

It doesn't matter. As I've said before we'd be better off with Hoddle, or a caretaker......... or THE caretaker.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Enough is enough on 15:03 - Jan 4 with 5048 viewsBrixtonR

Enough is enough on 14:56 - Jan 4 by Ranger78

since HR took over in Nov 12, we have now lost as many games as we've won!! That includes 3 consecutive cup defeats to lower league opposition , loosing everyone of those said games without any fight

Truly shocking

How this Charlatan still has a job is beyond me

Utterly shameful
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 15:09]

Totally had enough of it. No coaching, No tactics, No plan, No cohesive playing style, just more and more players who then get gradually worse due the afore mentioned points. Oh and then lets get more and more players

blokes an utter utter cnt

But will he get sacked ? No

Fckin unbelievable and a fckin joke
Enough is enough on 15:04 - Jan 4 with 5014 viewshoopstar67

Enough is enough on 15:01 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

No injuries , week off later in the month to work with any signings . 15th in the table ... no one likes to lose , but a must win this was not ..

I can't believe you are still defending Harry. I'm shaking my head in disbelief.
Enough is enough on 15:06 - Jan 4 with 4940 viewsDiscodroids

5 fkn wins since aug 16th 2014...

ive had more haircuts than that.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Enough is enough on 15:07 - Jan 4 with 4948 viewsJigsore

This is worse than the 2-4 loss to MK Dons. This is Harry's team that Harry made. A band of brothers if you like... and we still lose 3-0 at home with a first team out conceding some truly pathetic goals in the process.

Youngsters on the bench again but don't get put on. Pointless.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Enough is enough on 15:07 - Jan 4 with 4930 views08olesen

As much as i think the result is rubbish. Sacking Harry is not the answer. Pullis is the only one who would give us a fighting chance of survival and he is gone now. Harry will keep us up, just bare with him. Changing managers didnt work last time why would it work this time. All it would lead to is people saying i think we should have kept redknapp once we are in the championship, even though they were the ones calling for his head in the premiership.

Its exactly what happened with Hughes and look how he is doing with stoke now. If we sack Harry now we deserve to go down.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Enough is enough on 15:08 - Jan 4 with 4914 viewsTrance_Trousers

The whole fcuking thing needs changing from top to bottom.

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Enough is enough on 15:09 - Jan 4 with 4892 viewsjohncharles

Enough is enough on 15:01 - Jan 4 by kropotkin41

It doesn't matter. As I've said before we'd be better off with Hoddle, or a caretaker......... or THE caretaker.

Palace got a draw against us with NO manager. Anything really would be better than Redknapp.

Strong and stable my arse.

Enough is enough on 15:11 - Jan 4 with 4837 viewsessextaxiboy

Enough is enough on 15:04 - Jan 4 by hoopstar67

I can't believe you are still defending Harry. I'm shaking my head in disbelief.

I am not defending him , loads of managers will approach the cup the same way ..
Enough is enough on 15:13 - Jan 4 with 4810 viewskropotkin41

Enough is enough on 15:07 - Jan 4 by 08olesen

As much as i think the result is rubbish. Sacking Harry is not the answer. Pullis is the only one who would give us a fighting chance of survival and he is gone now. Harry will keep us up, just bare with him. Changing managers didnt work last time why would it work this time. All it would lead to is people saying i think we should have kept redknapp once we are in the championship, even though they were the ones calling for his head in the premiership.

Its exactly what happened with Hughes and look how he is doing with stoke now. If we sack Harry now we deserve to go down.

Hmmmm, I don't see the logic in that at all.

But, I think that that is how TF would think about it - if he had a few moments to think about the Rs (which he doesn't).

Harry won't be sacked or kept on merit or otherwise, but because of what Hughes did. That is no basis for making the decision. We have consistently played bad football under Redknapp and developed not at all in the direction of a settled system or even line-up. The guy's a muppet and we've all been served up enough sh*t.

My favourite counter-factual at the moment is Warnock not being sacked and us being relegated but keeping him. We are currently a hard to beat mid-table Championship side with a hope of getting into the play-offs. Crucially we do not owe a quarter of a billion quid. If Fernandes wants to learn a lesson that should be it, not that Redknapp has to stay like an ancient limpet stuck on a rock.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Enough is enough on 15:14 - Jan 4 with 4799 viewspaulparker

Enough is enough on 15:01 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

Cmon mate , you cannot defend that
If we were looking for no injuries then play the youth team
It's an utter, utter disgrace today, no excuses
He has to go that's Burton & now Sheff Utd we haven't scored against
But conceded 3 goals
The bloke has had enough time now Essex,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Enough is enough on 15:16 - Jan 4 with 4756 viewshoopstar67

Enough is enough on 15:11 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

I am not defending him , loads of managers will approach the cup the same way ..

How many premier league teams have lost to lower league so far?None. Did Swansea,Palace WBA ? No. They were all professional.
Enough is enough on 15:17 - Jan 4 with 4721 viewsconnell10

Enough is enough on 15:11 - Jan 4 by essextaxiboy

But 3 nil at home to a team struggling for form in a lower division is quite frankly me old mucker a disaster!! You can't spin it or flower it up its a disgrace!! Truly pathetic!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Enough is enough on 15:17 - Jan 4 with 4707 viewsHollowayRanger

its true this wasn't a must win game

but I and im sure most felt it was a game we would never win and it seems the players are playing that way too
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 15:37]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Enough is enough on 15:18 - Jan 4 with 4699 viewsPunteR

Enough is enough on 14:57 - Jan 4 by JAPRANGERS

Well, i used to consider myself in the happy clapper camp since we first got promoted back to the premier league under Warnock. I honestly thought our fortunes were about to change.
Its not. We're still bloody useless and 170 mill in debt.
Sorry i know its only a cup game but from what i could tell from the commentary we were appalling and soft as sh*te.
I wont lose any sleep if Rednapp goes tomorrow.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Enough is enough on 15:18 - Jan 4 with 4693 viewsTheBlob

Enough is enough on 15:16 - Jan 4 by hoopstar67

How many premier league teams have lost to lower league so far?None. Did Swansea,Palace WBA ? No. They were all professional.

Man City 0 - Wednesday 1 at the moment...

Poll: So how was the season for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024