Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton already looking to move on? 17:09 - May 14 with 20984 viewsActonOccident

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/joey-barton-to-marsei

If Marseille once again can't meet the wage demands then I guess it's cheerio to our Joseph.
Barton already looking to move on? on 17:15 - May 14 with 9441 viewsNorthernr

Story is inaccurate. Barton has always insisted he's not motivated by money, all about enjoying your game, and he loves it at Marseilles, so that story is clearly rubbish.

Or Barton chats a lot of fcking bile, one of the two.
Barton already looking to move on? on 17:29 - May 14 with 9354 viewsBklynRanger

Nice easy decision for the Marseille chairman at least.

"Oh no eet is jus not possible zee wages will be too much."

He'll be hoping the impossible doesn't happen and he get's a call back offering to play for a pittance.

"No, no I still cannot eer yoo. Very bad line goodbye".
Barton already looking to move on? on 17:32 - May 14 with 9330 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton already looking to move on? on 17:29 - May 14 by BklynRanger

Nice easy decision for the Marseille chairman at least.

"Oh no eet is jus not possible zee wages will be too much."

He'll be hoping the impossible doesn't happen and he get's a call back offering to play for a pittance.

"No, no I still cannot eer yoo. Very bad line goodbye".

Cheerio mate, don't let the door knock your mobile phone out your hand while you bore the tits off everyone on Twitter.
Barton already looking to move on? on 18:00 - May 14 with 9179 viewsessextaxiboy

A few days ago everyone was telling him to do one ??
Barton already looking to move on? on 18:04 - May 14 with 9163 viewsNorthernr

Barton already looking to move on? on 18:00 - May 14 by essextaxiboy

A few days ago everyone was telling him to do one ??

Everyone is still telling him to do one aren't they?
Barton already looking to move on? on 18:11 - May 14 with 9127 viewsLblock

I did the last of my patience pills with Monsieur Barton after Dull City away

However I do think he could be an asset at a lower level next season on a one year deal
The sticking point would be he would have to be an asset at £20k a week plus bonuses

And I dont see him accepting that so it's au revoir

(If he did he'd go right up in my estimation and I'd buy a new bottle of patience pills)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Barton already looking to move on? on 18:26 - May 14 with 9059 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I want the fella out my club as soon as possible, but I must admit I'd enjoy watching him get rejected by everyone and their dog.

I heard the Harlington dinner ladies used to spit in his food.
Barton already looking to move on? on 18:57 - May 14 with 8950 viewsJamie

Already looking to move on?

He's out of contract..
Login to get fewer ads

Barton already looking to move on? on 19:09 - May 14 with 8911 viewsdanehoop

technically he remains in contract until end of June I think.

Never knowingly understood

Barton already looking to move on? on 19:13 - May 14 with 8887 viewsSpiritofGregory

Definitely a bad egg.
Barton already looking to move on? on 20:44 - May 14 with 8683 viewsbacardiinbrissie

The day cannot come soon enough when this to**er is out of our club !

Just do one Joey ;)
Barton already looking to move on? on 21:10 - May 14 with 8611 viewsShotKneesHoop

Barton already looking to move on? on 19:13 - May 14 by SpiritofGregory

Definitely a bad egg.

Boiled, fried or poached?

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Barton already looking to move on? on 21:46 - May 14 with 8526 viewsbosh67

Yet another crap story. Joey will go but nothing to do with this story.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barton already looking to move on? on 22:27 - May 14 with 8408 viewsNW10Hoop

His agent tries to find him options as he's out of contract in a month. Probably has been given no indication about his future with us..Don't really know why anyone on here would take offence, especially as everyone seems to want to see the back of him. I would like to see him offered another year on a wage that befits our championship status, you know the work rate you are gonna get from him.
Barton already looking to move on? on 00:47 - May 15 with 8260 viewsNorthernr

Barton already looking to move on? on 22:27 - May 14 by NW10Hoop

His agent tries to find him options as he's out of contract in a month. Probably has been given no indication about his future with us..Don't really know why anyone on here would take offence, especially as everyone seems to want to see the back of him. I would like to see him offered another year on a wage that befits our championship status, you know the work rate you are gonna get from him.

Well because the Marseille chairman says he's approached them but he's asking for way too much money. Joey has told us repeatedly he's made decisions for money before and it was a big mistake, that it's not about money any more, that it's about his happiness and enjoying his football. He's already told us repeatedly that he loved Marseille and wanted to stay there - loved the football (where they brought him off the bench with four minutes of the game left), loved the lifestyle, loved his place etc.

So people are possibly taking 'offence' because here's Marseille saying they;'d have him back, if only he wasn't asking for so much money. It's not so much 'offence' as knowing when some thick oik is talking absolute sht.

And as for his "work rate" - hasn't it gone up exponentially since he came back from his three match ban? Coincidentally, just as his contract is about to expire and he needs another one. If only he'd been as committed and useful for the previous three and a half years of the deal. If only he'd been so committed and useful at Hull.

As Joey himself says: "If you're a wrong 'un, you're a wrong 'un."
Barton already looking to move on? on 01:51 - May 15 with 8211 viewsFDC

He's absolutely the last player Qpr need still about the place next season. It's going to be a right old struggle and Ramsey is going to need all the backing he can get. Barton's got rich form for undermining managers. Also he's a massive bellend
Barton already looking to move on? on 03:42 - May 15 with 8168 viewsBushman

Who'd actually want him & pay him anything like what he's on ATM ?

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Barton already looking to move on? on 08:16 - May 15 with 8029 viewsDiscodroids

on yer bike 5th beetle.

king of the mountain/slag heap.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Barton already looking to move on? on 08:27 - May 15 with 8020 viewsSpiritofGregory

Barton already looking to move on? on 00:47 - May 15 by Northernr

Well because the Marseille chairman says he's approached them but he's asking for way too much money. Joey has told us repeatedly he's made decisions for money before and it was a big mistake, that it's not about money any more, that it's about his happiness and enjoying his football. He's already told us repeatedly that he loved Marseille and wanted to stay there - loved the football (where they brought him off the bench with four minutes of the game left), loved the lifestyle, loved his place etc.

So people are possibly taking 'offence' because here's Marseille saying they;'d have him back, if only he wasn't asking for so much money. It's not so much 'offence' as knowing when some thick oik is talking absolute sht.

And as for his "work rate" - hasn't it gone up exponentially since he came back from his three match ban? Coincidentally, just as his contract is about to expire and he needs another one. If only he'd been as committed and useful for the previous three and a half years of the deal. If only he'd been so committed and useful at Hull.

As Joey himself says: "If you're a wrong 'un, you're a wrong 'un."

Just shows you that he actually believes that he is worth a high salary. He must be the most deluded footballer in history.
Barton already looking to move on? on 08:41 - May 15 with 8003 viewsfakekerby

I hope he finds himself a new club because I actually fear that we are dumb enough to offer him a new deal.
Barton already looking to move on? on 09:21 - May 15 with 7931 viewsessextaxiboy

Barton already looking to move on? on 18:04 - May 14 by Northernr

Everyone is still telling him to do one aren't they?

The word "already" in the thread title seemed tp be critical of him for jumping ship too early ?
Barton already looking to move on? on 09:27 - May 15 with 7917 viewsWestminsteRs

Move on. I hope QPR aren't offering any contract. Not convinced he's anything other than an average Championship player asking for Premier League wages and even if he lowered his expectations his behaviour means it's really not worth it. Over the next 1-2 years he'll be concentrating more and more on his media work. Can't blame him really as he winds down his illustrious career. Coming to a TV screen near you: Joey explains why Neymar is overrated, Steven Gerrard is a good player and he'll throw in one controversial POV to get the Twitterati interested - he's the next Robbie Savage.

Use his wages to buy a young Championship midfielder and let's forget he ever happened.
Barton already looking to move on? on 10:15 - May 15 with 7827 viewsActonOccident

Barton already looking to move on? on 09:21 - May 15 by essextaxiboy

The word "already" in the thread title seemed tp be critical of him for jumping ship too early ?

There wasn't any criticism intended. There's plenty of other mud to throw at Barton but a player out of contract has every right to have his agent put the feelers out like this.
Barton already looking to move on? on 10:23 - May 15 with 7804 viewsenfieldargh

Oh well just another £130,000 for our tone to shell out on wages till he goes

Do you think there will be a whip round for him?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Barton already looking to move on? on 10:31 - May 15 with 7792 viewsQPR_John

Barton already looking to move on? on 01:51 - May 15 by FDC

He's absolutely the last player Qpr need still about the place next season. It's going to be a right old struggle and Ramsey is going to need all the backing he can get. Barton's got rich form for undermining managers. Also he's a massive bellend

Not according to Ramsey who seems to think he does get backing from Barton
[Post edited 15 May 2015 10:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024