Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! 23:16 - Jun 10 with 29591 viewsSuffolk

Bye, Bye Adel!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3119112/Adel-Taarabt-sign-Benf
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:23 - Jun 10 with 11275 viewsStanisgod

Enigma or enema?

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:23 - Jun 10 with 11274 viewsBasingstokeR

Off to join up with our popular former goalkeeper Julio Cesar then!
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:29 - Jun 10 with 11248 viewsSuffolk

I believe it to be the right decision (if true) but with hindsight the club should have released him when he was wanted in Italy. It would have saved quite a bit in wages.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:32 - Jun 10 with 11225 viewsTacticalR

Let's face it - he checked out years ago.

Air hostess clique

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:39 - Jun 10 with 11189 viewsbaz_qpr

Don't care what anyone says I'm 41 years old and Adel was the most skilful and entertaining footballer I've seen down at rangers and we will always hark back to that 2011 campaign. A total waste sadly !
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:43 - Jun 10 with 11160 viewsSuffolk

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:39 - Jun 10 by baz_qpr

Don't care what anyone says I'm 41 years old and Adel was the most skilful and entertaining footballer I've seen down at rangers and we will always hark back to that 2011 campaign. A total waste sadly !

His skill and entertainment value were without question. As for being a total waste that was down to Adel himself.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:44 - Jun 10 with 11155 viewsPunteR

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:39 - Jun 10 by baz_qpr

This.^
Except I'm 39.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:58 - Jun 10 with 11115 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 23:32 - Jun 10 by TacticalR

Let's face it - he checked out years ago.

Sadly true. Mismanaged by Redknapp, but also by himself.

Definitely the right decision if he goes.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 00:09 - Jun 11 with 11085 viewsSeth_Gecko

Glad to see the back of him.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 00:12 - Jun 11 with 11070 viewsWadR

I'm a huge fan of his (as a player) but this move is 2 years overdue.

Thanks for one sensational season and two decent ones as a permanent QPR player.

Despite treating the club poorly over the last year, I still hope he goes on to enjoy success at Benfica. He's one of the most technically talented players in the world IMO and he owes it to himself to finally buckle down and work hard. If he can't do it at a huge club like Benfica, there's really no saving him.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 00:32 - Jun 11 with 11026 viewsQPRinCT

Really don't understand the whole Taarabt story. Such a waste. Should have been helping us this year.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 00:39 - Jun 11 with 11013 viewsbarbicanranger

26 already... what a waste of years, even now.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 00:47 - Jun 11 with 10999 viewsFredManRave

Can somebody just confirm if his contract was finishing this month or that, as the article is suggesting, we released him early (1 year?!) from his contract.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 02:25 - Jun 11 with 10915 viewsBklynRanger

Goodnight sweet prince, verily I knew you once.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 02:34 - Jun 11 with 10908 viewsbacardiinbrissie

Glad he's gone
Truely the most over rated player in the game over the pat 6 years. 1 good year in the championship aided by Hill, Derry & co and he's made out as the next Zidane..?Do me a favour, he was never going to cut it at the big table. Blame Redknapp all you want but 5 diffrent manager over 4 years and 3 clubs didnt want him. Not to mention the other 19 in the Prem.
Let himself down and just took the money. At least SWP put some effort in..he's just crap thats his problem.
Bye Bye Adel, fancy giving us back some cash for taking the piss out of our supporters ? Nah, didnt think so.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 04:27 - Jun 11 with 10839 viewsQPR_ARG

Those responsible at QPR for a long time, who have been unable to manage this incredibly talented player, have left us in the Second Division while he goes and sign for a giant of a club and plays in the Champions League.

He's done it before. He'll do it again. Hopefully he'll find a better environment for a player of his quality (even if he's a difficult character) because no matter what happened off the pitch, I will forever be grateful to him for making me live my happiest times as a QPR supporter.

I'll watch every Benfica match from now on.

PS: I can't believe we will get nothing from his transfer. What a waste of our resources!
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 06:16 - Jun 11 with 10767 viewsPey

Like many said already TY Adel for one superb season and wasting the other years picking up 50 to 60 k a week .
Please take your brother in crime Traore with ya.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:14 - Jun 11 with 10659 viewsCHUBBS

Good riddance,one amazing season in the championship expanded that already oversize head rendering him useless as a professional footballer.
Will remember that season fondly however his selfish lazy attitude is one of the major reason for the clubs lack of success so I couldn't care less what he does when he leaves.
Charlie on the other hand gets my full respect and to him I wish every success.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:29 - Jun 11 with 10590 viewspaulparker

One of the most skilful players I've seen live ever & ive seen gazza, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho ,Ronaldo play in the flesh
he was a maverick & that's what this club is about , well worth the price of a ticket
He was the main reason we went up in 2011 and even in the prem he gave some glimpses of magic ie the Arsenal & Fulham goals,
Yes he fcuked about but remember the good times people it will be a long time before we see a player like him again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:29 - Jun 11 with 10589 viewsDorse

Thanks for the memories. And now, in the sweet words of our gentle Saviour, ''Pick up thy fartsack and sod off".

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:31 - Jun 11 with 10585 viewsozexile

Good riddance. Anyone who thinks he's gonna suddenly go there and become this committed dedicated professional is deluding themselves. Sure we're a bit of a basket case of a club but 99% of the blame should go to adel.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:35 - Jun 11 with 10565 viewsdaveB

The most skilful player I've ever seen which is why I like so many others always wanted to give him more chances but he has to go and it's a good move for him, i hope he does well and a real shame how it's ended for him with us. The last 2 years have been a complete waste
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:51 - Jun 11 with 10483 viewsElHoop

The sad thing is that whatever your view on him, you are right. He's a brilliant, useless, entertaining, boring, lazy, fat-arsed, inspirational, liability, genial, disappointing, memorable idiot.
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:52 - Jun 11 with 10477 viewsizlingtonhoop

Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 07:35 - Jun 11 by daveB

The most skilful player I've ever seen which is why I like so many others always wanted to give him more chances but he has to go and it's a good move for him, i hope he does well and a real shame how it's ended for him with us. The last 2 years have been a complete waste

Not to mention the waist.

(Although I am a fan)
Prepare for the Longest Thread Ever! on 08:01 - Jun 11 with 10441 viewsWokingR

Dear Adel,

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024