Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Austin still be here after the next window. 13:31 - Oct 15 with 3573 viewsqprphil

I see it mentioned that Sunderland could make a bid amongst others for Charlie. He is a class striker imo, but going to a club like that would be a backward step. He is settled where he is, and tbh I can see him signing a new deal, with a release clause in it. What do you think.?
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 13:41 - Oct 15 with 3533 viewsdaveB

no chance he will sign a new deal, he'd be mad to unless we get promoted. He'll go on a free transfer next summer probably to Southampton
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 13:49 - Oct 15 with 3510 viewsJuzzie

Sunderland is a car-crash of a club and he'd be mad to go there.
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 14:00 - Oct 15 with 3473 viewsDiscodroids

with fer, phillips and sandro still here( i thought they would all be off the books in the summer)i can see Charlie going to an increasingly desperate premiership club, in the jan window , if we get a concrete offer around that 15 million mark.

hope not though.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 14:07 - Oct 15 with 3459 viewsbatmanhoop

players with a don't give a s**t attitude, even Sam will have his work cut out to sort the ex United mafiosa
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 14:36 - Oct 15 with 3430 viewsadhoc_qpr

No chance he'll join Sunderland - move up north to get the ball hoofed at his head at a club with a high chance of relegation?

The only way he'll go in January is if a bigger club decide to splash out a few million on him to avoid the Summer bidding war.

Much better for Austin to go on a free next summer, chances are he might end up with a much more established club that way (see Ings to Liverpool for example).

I wonder how much worse our team might get in January though - if we lose Austin, Fer, Phillips and Sandro and don't replace them we could struggle (well maybe not Sandro...)
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:03 - Oct 15 with 3353 viewsichbinnaughty

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 14:36 - Oct 15 by adhoc_qpr

No chance he'll join Sunderland - move up north to get the ball hoofed at his head at a club with a high chance of relegation?

The only way he'll go in January is if a bigger club decide to splash out a few million on him to avoid the Summer bidding war.

Much better for Austin to go on a free next summer, chances are he might end up with a much more established club that way (see Ings to Liverpool for example).

I wonder how much worse our team might get in January though - if we lose Austin, Fer, Phillips and Sandro and don't replace them we could struggle (well maybe not Sandro...)

Seeing what has happened to Ings, maybe he'd go there in January?
If Rodgers was still in charge is think it way more likely but now Klopp is there he'll no doubt have a different scouting network.

I can also see Arsenal as a possible destination in January. They're a bit light upfront and if they bid around £5-6m Charlie would go. We wouldn't turn down any bid in Jan and if it were a big club he's want to go.
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:12 - Oct 15 with 3327 viewsRBlock

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 14:00 - Oct 15 by Discodroids

with fer, phillips and sandro still here( i thought they would all be off the books in the summer)i can see Charlie going to an increasingly desperate premiership club, in the jan window , if we get a concrete offer around that 15 million mark.

hope not though.

Hope not?! If we get a 15m offer for Charlie in January I'd snap hands off at the wrist. 15 is a fair wack for 6 months of his services. Could get a half decent replacement and have some left over, as opposed to letting him walk for nada 6 monts later.
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:13 - Oct 15 with 3323 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:03 - Oct 15 by ichbinnaughty

Seeing what has happened to Ings, maybe he'd go there in January?
If Rodgers was still in charge is think it way more likely but now Klopp is there he'll no doubt have a different scouting network.

I can also see Arsenal as a possible destination in January. They're a bit light upfront and if they bid around £5-6m Charlie would go. We wouldn't turn down any bid in Jan and if it were a big club he's want to go.

Well, Ings has just been ruled out for the season so that could start the merry-go-round again. Not sure if Klopp's appointment makes Liverpool less likely to shop local or not but of they do it may lead to a chain reaction.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:14 - Oct 15 with 3320 viewsHayesender

I see Danny Ings has been ruled out for the season.

If Austin wants to go to the Euros he will have to move in Jan

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:37 - Oct 15 with 3295 viewsichbinnaughty

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:13 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, Ings has just been ruled out for the season so that could start the merry-go-round again. Not sure if Klopp's appointment makes Liverpool less likely to shop local or not but of they do it may lead to a chain reaction.

That's exactly what I meant Bri
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:48 - Oct 15 with 3265 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:37 - Oct 15 by ichbinnaughty

That's exactly what I meant Bri

Sorry Ich, it took me ages to type that post, the phone rang on the middle of it. Anyway, great minds think alike and all that!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 17:14 - Oct 15 with 3220 viewsichbinnaughty

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:48 - Oct 15 by BrianMcCarthy

Sorry Ich, it took me ages to type that post, the phone rang on the middle of it. Anyway, great minds think alike and all that!

Indeed. Yours is an opinion I think highly of.
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 19:31 - Oct 15 with 3123 viewsbaz_qpr

Unless its a top 5 club can't see Bianca letting him move north
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 19:41 - Oct 15 with 3101 viewsbosh67

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 16:14 - Oct 15 by Hayesender

I see Danny Ings has been ruled out for the season.

If Austin wants to go to the Euros he will have to move in Jan

This. Charlie would develop hugely under Klopp.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 19:50 - Oct 15 with 3086 viewsJamie

He wants to go to Saints for personal reasons and will likely get the move next summer. If United come back for Mane in January then perhaps they will make an early move but doubt it personally.
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 09:33 - Oct 16 with 2965 viewsqprphil

Austin would be mad to go to Sunderland, or Newcastle. It has to be one of the top ten clubs, otherwise whats the point. He is not paramount in getting us promoted, of course he helps but, a 10 million bid could see him move. I do think he is fussy as to where he goes to, money is not his main goal imo.
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 10:27 - Oct 16 with 2925 viewsPinnerPaul

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 09:33 - Oct 16 by qprphil

Austin would be mad to go to Sunderland, or Newcastle. It has to be one of the top ten clubs, otherwise whats the point. He is not paramount in getting us promoted, of course he helps but, a 10 million bid could see him move. I do think he is fussy as to where he goes to, money is not his main goal imo.

Agree

"Established PL club" I think was a direct quote form him, so a move to ac club in relegation places or promoted teams would not seem to be on the cards.
Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 10:46 - Oct 16 with 2912 viewsBluce_Ree

I've stopped caring.

We're not going up. Austin won't be here next season regardless.

I'm one step away from being one of those 'let's just play the kids' c*nts that you get on every football forum when the team is gash.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 11:07 - Oct 16 with 2888 viewsMvpeter

Depends on the next 10 games.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 14:02 - Oct 16 with 2820 viewsTacticalR

Do you have to sign up with Allardyce's agent if you move to Sunderland?

Air hostess clique

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 18:56 - Oct 16 with 2735 viewsted_hendrix

Charlie's running a kids training school down this way for 4 days at the end of this Month, I need to sharpen up a few of my moves so I might sign up for it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Will Austin still be here after the next window. on 12:02 - Oct 17 with 2649 viewsTacticalR

Can't understand why Sunderland didn't go for Harry. He was nearly the England manager.

Air hostess clique

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024