Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hodgson's England 10:34 - Mar 26 with 26173 viewsBlackCrowe

Honestly don't think i can be bothered to watch tonight.

3 months away, Hodgson should start playing as close to a first team as possible now. Time for mass scale experimentation passed a fair while ago IMO.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Hodgson's England on 22:33 - Mar 26 with 3387 viewsWesty75

Just good to have an England side without John Terry in it. Everything else is a bonus.
Hodgson's England on 22:34 - Mar 26 with 3381 views1BobbyHazell

Excellent performance. Been excited about England for a while now and nice to see it starting to take genuine shape.

Even 2 down I was pleased with the pressing game, best I've seen us do it. Making chances from nicking the ball up the pitch, Lallana in particular did it very well. Influence of Klopp? Contrast that to the last World Cup when the midfield seemed to have been told to play 'cones' so that Pirlo could run the game whilst still enjoying his pipe and slippers.

In the first half we had that issue that we know at Rangers where the centre mids of Dier and Henderson were thinking fearfully thinking back pass first leading to our best moves coming when we nicked it off them in their half and struggling to build from the back. But once we went down and they loosened up a bit...wow.

Alli, Kane, Vardy, Rose, Clyne (going forward) Dier all excellent. Mentions for Lallana and Barkley who, along with Alli, provide genuine international touch and ability to play in tight spaces without panicking, vital. I'm remembering Carlton Palmer...

Nice to know the likes of Sterling and Sturridge will have to really earn their places back and not just walk back in because.

I'm off to start a petition on Change.org to stop Rooney getting an automatic place when he gets back.
Hodgson's England on 22:45 - Mar 26 with 3321 viewsLlanranger

Smug as fvck!
Hodgson's England on 22:51 - Mar 26 with 3298 viewsPunteR

Crap game,we took our goals well though

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Hodgson's England on 23:01 - Mar 26 with 3253 viewsBrightonhoop

Well, haven't bothered with England since Euro 1996, less so when JT turned up, but tonight it was the effing voice or England.
Very pleasantly suprised, to fight back from 2-0 down. Left the room for a smoke when Germans second one went in, came back and it was 2-1 and with confidence growing, probing, Vardy comes on. Knew we could get the third.
Totally out of touch with England but to stick it up the Germans in Berlin Have to say well done Woy. Keep Rooney and co in the knackers yard and let the youngsters flourish. He's doing something right.
Hodgson's England on 23:04 - Mar 26 with 3225 viewsCHUBBS

Hodgson's England on 22:51 - Mar 26 by PunteR

You're hard to please punt,i can't remember a game that good in years.
It was open with plenty of goals and the energy from the young England players was a breathe of fresh air.
If that's crap I'd like to see your version of quality mate👍
Hodgson's England on 23:09 - Mar 26 with 3227 viewssupahoopsa

Hodgson's England on 21:38 - Mar 26 by Ranger78

couldn't disagree more.

The game I've been watching has been very enjoyable with in the main, a very high quality England performance.

I've been pleasantly surprised
[Post edited 26 Mar 2016 21:40]

Fair play, that second half was very good with 3 EXCELLENT goals. Really enjoyed the second half

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Hodgson's England on 23:11 - Mar 26 with 3226 viewsPunteR

Hodgson's England on 23:04 - Mar 26 by CHUBBS

You're hard to please punt,i can't remember a game that good in years.
It was open with plenty of goals and the energy from the young England players was a breathe of fresh air.
If that's crap I'd like to see your version of quality mate👍

looked like a training session to me. We took the goals well though. Good to beat the Germans of course.

Login to get fewer ads

Hodgson's England on 23:24 - Mar 26 with 3160 viewsTheBlob

The only thing better than beating Germans on their own patch is humbling Argentina.That was very gratifying tonight.I was going to have a rant at Angela Merkel your boys took a hell of a beating
but can't be arsed.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hodgson's England on 23:42 - Mar 26 with 3120 viewsGloryHunter

That was really very impressive. After Alli's miss I thought we'd blown it. But the whole team responded really strongly to nick it.

(Supporting England is so like supporting QPR - didn't you just know we'd gift Gomez his first international goal for donkey's years?)
Hodgson's England on 00:05 - Mar 27 with 3079 viewsNortholt_Rs

Hodgson's England on 22:51 - Mar 26 by PunteR

How was that crap? It was a thoroughly enjoyable spectacle with great goals and a fabulous result.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Hodgson's England on 00:28 - Mar 27 with 3047 viewsLadbrokeR

Hodgson's England on 23:11 - Mar 26 by PunteR

looked like a training session to me. We took the goals well though. Good to beat the Germans of course.

What part of that game looked like a training session ?
Hodgson's England on 00:33 - Mar 27 with 3029 viewsPommyhoop

Hodgson's England on 12:58 - Mar 26 by W13R

Anus chap-stick................. superb!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Hodgson's England on 00:36 - Mar 27 with 3026 viewswestolian

Barkley and Vardy are better than Lallana and Welbeck

CB's are a worry

Really enjoyed it

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Hodgson's England on 00:43 - Mar 27 with 3012 viewsPunteR

Hodgson's England on 00:28 - Mar 27 by LadbrokeR

What part of that game looked like a training session ?

All of it. Come back to me when we actually win something worthwhile.

Hodgson's England on 00:50 - Mar 27 with 2995 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Hodgson's England on 00:43 - Mar 27 by PunteR

Feel like the disease of supporting QPR and spending time on here has made you a big pessimist that you can't see when a good game is going on. So used to sh*t matches it's just all turned to sh*t! For me tonight was an exciting example of what we might be capable of in the Euros_, and the first time in a while I've actually been excited watching England

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Hodgson's England on 02:07 - Mar 27 with 2975 viewsPunteR

Hodgson's England on 00:50 - Mar 27 by RANGERS4EVER

Feel like the disease of supporting QPR and spending time on here has made you a big pessimist that you can't see when a good game is going on. So used to sh*t matches it's just all turned to sh*t! For me tonight was an exciting example of what we might be capable of in the Euros_, and the first time in a while I've actually been excited watching England

I watched the game,you maybe right,proof is in the pudding.
The goals were class,they just need to bring that performance on the main stage where it counts.

Hodgson's England on 03:15 - Mar 27 with 2946 viewstimcocking

Get in there! Well done England. Pleased to see Kane and Vardy on the scoresheet.
Hodgson's England on 08:14 - Mar 27 with 2868 viewsjohncharles

Didn't watch the game, just got up and seen the score. Great performance by England. I'm off to to watch the replay..

Strong and stable my arse.

Hodgson's England on 08:38 - Mar 27 with 2832 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just read that England have lost just one match in their last 18 internationals.

I see a bright light on the horizon...... I hope it isn't a Welsh freight train.
Hodgson's England on 08:43 - Mar 27 with 2826 viewsDorse

Pleased with that.

Thought our attacking players linked well after the first half hour. Like Rose and Clyne at full back and Dier was efficient in front of the the back four. Nice to see the fullbacks as good going foward as in defence.

Shame for Butland - you could see he thought he just seen his chances of going to France disappear.

Not convinced with Cahill and Smalling but, in the absence of a better pairing, they will probably get the nod. People still make Shawcross their first choice but his disciplinary record gives me cause for concern, especially with international refs and forwards with a bit of nous. Try him out if necessary but if Jones and Shaw are available they'll be picked ahead of him.

Roy is never going to be everyone's cup of tea but he showed something different last night and it pretty much came off. Who knew?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Hodgson's England on 09:50 - Mar 27 with 2709 viewsBrightonhoop

Hodgson's England on 08:38 - Mar 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Just read that England have lost just one match in their last 18 internationals.

I see a bright light on the horizon...... I hope it isn't a Welsh freight train.

Racist!
Hodgson's England on 09:52 - Mar 27 with 2705 viewsBrightonhoop

Hodgson's England on 00:43 - Mar 27 by PunteR

Stuffing the Germans in Berlin has no value?

It's been a pretty good week for English sport for once, Grand Slam, Germans humbled in Berlin and Chris Eubank Jnr too. Not a bad week at the office.
Hodgson's England on 10:36 - Mar 27 with 2624 viewskingo

Hodgson's England on 00:50 - Mar 27 by RANGERS4EVER

Snap. I reluctantly watched it, almost out of habit, loyalty, and it was one of the most enjoyable games I have seen for a while. Lots of well planned hard work and sublime skills at the right time. Excellent performance

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Hodgson's England on 11:07 - Mar 27 with 2568 viewsDrewster

Hodgson's England on 10:36 - Mar 27 by kingo

Snap. I reluctantly watched it, almost out of habit, loyalty, and it was one of the most enjoyable games I have seen for a while. Lots of well planned hard work and sublime skills at the right time. Excellent performance

Couldn't be ar@ed, maybe it's the continual disappointment over the years, and the awful friendlies in the past. That and the fact it was on ITV and that illiterate mumbling fuc£wit that is Ian Wright was on the panel, I chose to give it a miss.
Watched Deadpool on my kodi fire stick instead.

Dreading the build up to the Euros and the inevitable reliance on the lurching potato that is Rooney and his failure to deliver yet again on the world stage.

Hoping to be proved wrong.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024