Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 558411 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 23:14 - Jun 1 with 7283 viewsBromleyHoop

French Science Fiction drama Missions is currently on BBC4. I love a bit of SciFi and this is really good. A billionaire funds a mission to Mars but he’s not telling the crew the whole story. When they get there they find a long presumed dead Russian Cosmonaut. It’s much much better than it sounds.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

Half decent tv on 00:09 - Jun 2 with 7255 viewsFDC

Half decent tv on 23:14 - Jun 1 by BromleyHoop

French Science Fiction drama Missions is currently on BBC4. I love a bit of SciFi and this is really good. A billionaire funds a mission to Mars but he’s not telling the crew the whole story. When they get there they find a long presumed dead Russian Cosmonaut. It’s much much better than it sounds.

That looks good, ta
Half decent tv on 18:05 - Jun 3 with 7114 viewshopphoops

Top tip: by the end of 2018 Metallica will be hopelessly in love with Villanelle from Killing Eve.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Half decent tv on 08:48 - Jun 4 with 7027 viewssimmo

Gomorra available on Sky Go, if like me you've been waiting for that to happen so you can download them and watch on your commute.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Half decent tv on 13:54 - Jun 4 with 6958 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Half decent tv on 23:14 - Jun 1 by BromleyHoop

Cheers just started it at lunch.

Enjoying muchly.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Half decent tv on 21:53 - Jul 12 with 6651 viewsFDC

Half decent tv on 00:09 - Jun 2 by FDC

That looks good, ta

Watched all of this today. Ten bite-sized, 25 min episodes, ideal for a day nursing the hangover on the sofa whilst the family are away.
Half decent tv on 21:56 - Jul 12 with 6642 viewsFDC

Half decent tv on 18:05 - Jun 3 by hopphoops

Top tip: by the end of 2018 Metallica will be hopelessly in love with Villanelle from Killing Eve.

Recently finished watching this too, and it's not just Met that's fallen in love with her. Really enjoyed this, decent fast moving drama with some genuinely funny writing too. Great performances from the two leads too
Half decent tv on 22:33 - Jul 12 with 6617 viewshopphoops

Half decent tv on 21:56 - Jul 12 by FDC

Recently finished watching this too, and it's not just Met that's fallen in love with her. Really enjoyed this, decent fast moving drama with some genuinely funny writing too. Great performances from the two leads too

Where did you track it down FDC? I saw it because I'm very indirectly connected, and it is fun and doesn't take itself too seriously - but Jodie Comer's just brilliant.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.

Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 23:05 - Jul 12 with 6587 viewsFDC

I use Kodi, and couldn't tell you which sources it was scraping unfortunately. Agree about it not taking itself. Too seriously, nice change from some of the heavier stuff I've watched recently.
Half decent tv on 09:45 - Jul 13 with 6474 viewshopphoops

Half decent tv on 23:05 - Jul 12 by FDC

I use Kodi, and couldn't tell you which sources it was scraping unfortunately. Agree about it not taking itself. Too seriously, nice change from some of the heavier stuff I've watched recently.

Never has a character managed to stay so adorable while blood from the carotid artery they are chewing through splatters their face

Half decent tv on 09:49 - Jul 13 with 6468 viewshopphoops

Borat 2018:
https://twitter.com/BillyWRuddick

Half decent tv on 11:02 - Jul 13 with 6454 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Just watch West World series one.

Loved the original movie as a child.

I found the series interesting, with some great ideas and made a lot more of the philosophical question about when is a being truly sentient.

Almost in equal measure, I though parts of it were over-long, and at times disappeared up its own fundament.

I think the 10-parter would really have made a much more compulsive and entertaining viewing in maybe 6 episodes.

Glad I watch it, but not persuaded to see the second series.
Half decent tv on 16:08 - Jul 13 with 6402 viewssimmo

FInished Gomorrah, it was fckin great.

Got up to speed with Whitehouse and Mortimer gone fishing which is on the BBC at the moment. Similar to The Detectorists in that it's really beautifully shot and is fairly quaint and slow paced, but funny. It's really good actually, especially if you're fans of both of them. It's essentially Whitehouse who genuinely loves fishing and is slightly uptight trying to catch a fish while Bob Mortimer dicks about and asks him silly questions. Not laugh out loud funny, but you watch with a smile.

Also watched the first episode of Money Heist on Netflix based on the recommendations of a few people at work. It's Spanish but fairly interesting so far.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Half decent tv on 16:31 - Jul 13 with 6382 viewsFDC

Half decent tv on 09:45 - Jul 13 by hopphoops

Never has a character managed to stay so adorable while blood from the carotid artery they are chewing through splatters their face

In this scene with Nadia, which I found quite moving, she's genuinely chilling whilst remaining adorable.

Half decent tv on 16:36 - Jul 13 with 6370 viewshopphoops

Half decent tv on 16:31 - Jul 13 by FDC

In this scene with Nadia, which I found quite moving, she's genuinely chilling whilst remaining adorable.

Poor Nadia :(

Half decent tv on 22:20 - Jul 13 with 6295 viewsLblock

I noticed Keeping Faith is now being run on BBC1 now

Loved it
Good plot, fantastic scenery and I found the lead actress quite fanciable

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Half decent tv on 22:50 - Jul 16 with 6175 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Half decent tv on 18:05 - Jun 3 by hopphoops

One and a half episodes into this and I'm thinking of becoming a serial killer. Witty and mordant, fresh and snappy. Thanks for the tip.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 02:47 - Jul 17 with 6134 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Late to this thread, so I apologize if it’s been mentioned already, but I think “Atlanta” is the best show out on television. It airs on FX in the States. Just wrapped up season two. The episodes are all quite different, but the show follows an aspiring rapper and his incompetent manager/cousins. It’s very quirky and original, but I’m entertained by every episode.

Personally, I did not like Westworld. Gave up on it after season one. The concept is very fascinating to me but I thought it was trying to be too complex when it didn’t need to be, plus it did not have a protagonist who I truly cared about.

Heard Killing Eve is great. Going to check it out.
Half decent tv on 13:14 - Jul 18 with 6019 viewsFDC

Half decent tv on 02:47 - Jul 17 by EmpireStateRanger

Late to this thread, so I apologize if it’s been mentioned already, but I think “Atlanta” is the best show out on television. It airs on FX in the States. Just wrapped up season two. The episodes are all quite different, but the show follows an aspiring rapper and his incompetent manager/cousins. It’s very quirky and original, but I’m entertained by every episode.

Personally, I did not like Westworld. Gave up on it after season one. The concept is very fascinating to me but I thought it was trying to be too complex when it didn’t need to be, plus it did not have a protagonist who I truly cared about.

Heard Killing Eve is great. Going to check it out.

+1 for Atlanta. First series is out over here now too I think
Half decent tv on 13:23 - Jul 18 with 6013 viewshopphoops

Half decent tv on 13:14 - Jul 18 by FDC

+1 for Atlanta. First series is out over here now too I think

I really liked the bits I've seen, gentle yet sharp humour there.

Half decent tv on 13:24 - Jul 18 with 6006 viewshopphoops

Half decent tv on 22:50 - Jul 16 by BrianMcCarthy

One and a half episodes into this and I'm thinking of becoming a serial killer. Witty and mordant, fresh and snappy. Thanks for the tip.

Good move Brian. Ignore the made-up spoilers above!

Half decent tv on 14:47 - Jul 18 with 5966 viewstoboboly

Some things I have watched recently;

The Alienist - decent gothic slasher/detective show.

Frankenstein chronicles - too slow for me, nothing much happens until right at the very end.

The Rain - Norwegian horror about killer rain. Fairly formulaic and dull. Annoying characters, didnt finish it.

Preacher - No idea what it is about, gave up after 3 episodes. Random and dull.

The Keepers - real life crime show, quite good, not half as sensationalist as making a murderer.

Evil Genius - brilliant. True crime. Shocking, horrendous, really well put together, again much better than making a murderer.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Half decent tv on 15:53 - Jul 18 with 5931 viewsFDC

Half decent tv on 13:24 - Jul 18 by hopphoops

Good move Brian. Ignore the made-up spoilers above!

Ah shit sorry man, I assumed since you mentioned artery-chewing that you'd seen that episode!
Half decent tv on 15:55 - Jul 18 with 5928 viewsMick_S

I've heard that Loftboy in the Lift is a bit good.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Half decent tv on 16:11 - Jul 18 with 5919 viewshopphoops

Half decent tv on 15:53 - Jul 18 by FDC

Ah shit sorry man, I assumed since you mentioned artery-chewing that you'd seen that episode!

I have, Brian still has that to look forward to :)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024