Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half decent tv 06:36 - Apr 29 with 546639 viewsLadbrokeR

I watched the last episode of line of duty and thought that was good. Undercover has finally grabbed by attention. I quite like some of the investigative programmes Stacey Dooley does. However I can't wait for the next series of people just do nothing.
Half decent tv on 17:25 - Mar 27 with 5311 viewsPinnerPaul

Grayson's Art Club is on its 3rd series - might surprise you even if not into 'art'
Half decent tv on 18:04 - Mar 27 with 5262 viewsRanger_Things

I took advantage of the Rangers free weekend and finished watching series 4 of Top Boy. The cast and writing were always good but this is a step up. For my money the best programme so far this year.
Half decent tv on 16:30 - Apr 4 with 4817 viewsBrianMcCarthy

'Slow Horses' on Apple is a well-made British spy series with Gary Oldman.

Watched the first to episodes and would love to watch the rest if anyone knows of a moody site. The remaining episodes are being released every Friday, which is a dose.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Half decent tv on 16:36 - Apr 4 with 4729 viewsMrSheen

Half decent tv on 16:30 - Apr 4 by BrianMcCarthy

'Slow Horses' on Apple is a well-made British spy series with Gary Oldman.

Watched the first to episodes and would love to watch the rest if anyone knows of a moody site. The remaining episodes are being released every Friday, which is a dose.

Can't be arsed with Apple TV, but after I read the first book, I went for a pilgrimage to Slough House, about 10 minutes' walk from the office. Even shabbier in real life!
Half decent tv on 20:11 - Apr 4 with 4706 viewsKiwi76

Have really liked the Mick Herron books & reading they’ve already made season 2 of Slow Horses so have fingers crossed. Apple quite good at getting couple of good shows running to keep you in - Severence mentioned earlier also quite good & very different.
Half decent tv on 15:23 - Apr 12 with 4416 viewsdaveB

Series called South of the River was on BT Sport last year, is going to be on ITV this weekend (Sunday, Monday & Tuesday).

It's also on the BT Website if you are a subscriber

Well worth a watch, looks at players from South London such as Sancho, Eze, Gomez, Tammy Abraham and more plus follows some young kids trying to make it. One of them is at Derby and looks very good as does the kid at Bromley
Half decent tv on 07:23 - Apr 13 with 4241 viewsToast_R

That new 2 part Savile - a British Horror Story is well worth a watch on Netflix. Very eye opening and billiantly put together. Actually left feeling baffled at how he got never got to face justice because he was telling the population for years dropping blatant hints of what he was up to and what he was about. His tongue in cheek one liner that he kept repeating about his case coming up next Thursday, yet all the interviewers and audiences laughed at it.
Half decent tv on 07:53 - Apr 13 with 4199 viewsPunteR

Half decent tv on 07:23 - Apr 13 by Toast_R

That new 2 part Savile - a British Horror Story is well worth a watch on Netflix. Very eye opening and billiantly put together. Actually left feeling baffled at how he got never got to face justice because he was telling the population for years dropping blatant hints of what he was up to and what he was about. His tongue in cheek one liner that he kept repeating about his case coming up next Thursday, yet all the interviewers and audiences laughed at it.

Yeh I started watching that. What about all those letters from Prince Charles then. ?. Bit wierd.
Shocking that JS got away with it for so long. Leeds police need to hold their head in shame too.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Login to get fewer ads

Half decent tv on 08:01 - Apr 13 with 4185 viewsPhildo

Half decent tv on 07:53 - Apr 13 by PunteR

Yeh I started watching that. What about all those letters from Prince Charles then. ?. Bit wierd.
Shocking that JS got away with it for so long. Leeds police need to hold their head in shame too.

......or going on HIGNFY and saying 'no girls school in the country is safe from me' . Got the feeling he expected to be caught and could not believe he had got away with it so long.
Half decent tv on 18:32 - Apr 13 with 4071 viewsenfieldargh

Half decent tv on 08:01 - Apr 13 by Phildo

......or going on HIGNFY and saying 'no girls school in the country is safe from me' . Got the feeling he expected to be caught and could not believe he had got away with it so long.

Hiding in plain sight wacc
The bit with Gary glitter turned my stomach. Is he still alive?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Half decent tv on 22:31 - Apr 13 with 3985 viewsWatfordR

At the end of not the very best day I've ever had, and whilst the incredibly privileged and very shortly Mrs Watford to be flicked through Netflix, I spotted The Sparks Brothers, a documentary on Ron and Russell Mael.

Really enjoyed it, well worth a watch, especially the second half covering their career over the last 30 years or so. Quite inspiring to see how hard they still work to do what they do.
Half decent tv on 08:41 - Apr 14 with 3869 viewsTheChef

Derry Girls is back!!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Half decent tv on 08:42 - Apr 14 with 3860 viewsPhildo

Half decent tv on 08:41 - Apr 14 by TheChef

Derry Girls is back!!

although it should now be called Derry old girls as one of them is 35 now!!
Half decent tv on 11:13 - Apr 14 with 3791 viewsRs_Holy

I've had the 3 part Jimmy McGovern drama 'Time' on my Sky planner for ages, but have finally gotten round to watching it. Its set in a prison and tells the complex story of a prison inmate and a prison officer... Cant recommend it enough. Brilliant storyline, superbly acted by Stephen Graham and Sean Bean... (sorry if this is a Spacman)
[Post edited 14 Apr 2022 11:25]
Half decent tv on 11:35 - Apr 14 with 3761 viewsTheChef

Half decent tv on 08:42 - Apr 14 by Phildo

although it should now be called Derry old girls as one of them is 35 now!!

Ha, indeed!

They said this is the final series, funnily enough.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Half decent tv on 09:35 - Apr 15 with 3571 viewsEsox_Lucius

If anyone liked the Siren series then there is a series called Tidelands on Netflix which may be of interest to you. The first three episodes I have watched are promising.

The grass is always greener.

Half decent tv on 08:06 - Apr 19 with 3329 viewsRanger_Things

Final season of Better call Saul on Netflix.
Half decent tv on 10:04 - Apr 19 with 3270 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Half decent tv on 08:06 - Apr 19 by Ranger_Things

Final season of Better call Saul on Netflix.

Torn.

Can't wait.

But episodes are staggered between now and August.

So might wait!

Half decent tv on 10:27 - Apr 19 with 3243 viewsPunteR

Boiling Point on Netflix. Steven Graham film. I love watching Steven Graham and the acting in this film is top drawer by all the cast. My only criticism is this could have been a mini series rather than a film . Lots of different characters with their own sub plots. A lot squeezed into an hour and half.
Half decent film that probably should be a TV mini series.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Half decent tv on 12:31 - Apr 19 with 3190 viewsLythamR

Half decent tv on 10:04 - Apr 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Torn.

Can't wait.

So might wait!

I think i will watch the first one to whet the wistle and then save the rest for a binge

Watched a PBS Dpcu mini series called Native Americans on Amazon which i recommend it covers all of the Americas and although not exhaustive it presents a lot of fairly recently discovered information particularly of the pre 1492 history,
Half decent tv on 20:02 - Apr 19 with 3099 viewsRanger_Things

Half decent tv on 10:04 - Apr 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Torn.

Can't wait.

So might wait!

I hear yer Bri. I love a good series binge but I reckon the slow storytelling style of BCS actually works better watched weekly. Plus because of Breaking Bad we all know how it ends so I want to drag it out as slowly as possible. It’ll be a sad day for television when it ends.
Half decent tv on 20:07 - Apr 19 with 3087 viewsRanger_Things

Half decent tv on 12:31 - Apr 19 by LythamR

I think i will watch the first one to whet the wistle and then save the rest for a binge

Watched a PBS Dpcu mini series called Native Americans on Amazon which i recommend it covers all of the Americas and although not exhaustive it presents a lot of fairly recently discovered information particularly of the pre 1492 history,

Sounds good. A few came up in my search, is it the Native America (2018). 4 episodes?
Half decent tv on 00:12 - Apr 20 with 3029 viewsLythamR

Half decent tv on 20:07 - Apr 19 by Ranger_Things

Sounds good. A few came up in my search, is it the Native America (2018). 4 episodes?

Yes thats the one
Half decent tv on 03:09 - Apr 20 with 2988 viewsSydneyRs

Half decent tv on 20:02 - Apr 19 by Ranger_Things

I hear yer Bri. I love a good series binge but I reckon the slow storytelling style of BCS actually works better watched weekly. Plus because of Breaking Bad we all know how it ends so I want to drag it out as slowly as possible. It’ll be a sad day for television when it ends.

BCS is excellent, prefer it to Breaking Bad.

And I'm in love with Kim Wexler.
Half decent tv on 09:39 - Apr 20 with 2867 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Half decent tv on 03:09 - Apr 20 by SydneyRs

BCS is excellent, prefer it to Breaking Bad.

And I'm in love with Kim Wexler.

I prefer it to Breaking Bad, too.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024