Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelski moving 18:35 - May 11 with 24638 viewsHollowayRanger

The Blues want to relocate to Wembley for three years and a £20m-a-year deal has reportedly been agreed.But they have also held talks with the London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) about a temporary move to the Olympic Stadium, which will become West Ham's home from next season.It would mean West Ham receiving a significant discount on their £2.5m-a-year rent for the 60,000-seater stadium.

Chelsea are also understood to be considering a switch to Twickenham

Remind me how much are wet spam paying per season?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Chelski moving on 19:04 - May 11 with 8446 viewsNorthernr

In equally relevant and interesting news...

I play football at Elephant and Castle on a Tuesday night, and have to get the train north from there through central London and change at Kentish Town onto the Northern Line to get home to Barnet. I've tried the Northern Line from Elephant but it takes forever to wind its way through the city, so the Thameslink is definitely quicker. Except, for the last four weeks in a row, there have been major signalling issues, delaying the Thameslink trains by up to 45 minutes at a time. Bloody sick of it to be honest, especially as Elephant and Castle is a dog of a place anyway and I don't like going there even for my football matches.

Hopefully the service will improve for next week.
Chelski moving on 19:18 - May 11 with 8383 viewsdanehoop

Chelski moving on 19:04 - May 11 by Northernr

In equally relevant and interesting news...

I play football at Elephant and Castle on a Tuesday night, and have to get the train north from there through central London and change at Kentish Town onto the Northern Line to get home to Barnet. I've tried the Northern Line from Elephant but it takes forever to wind its way through the city, so the Thameslink is definitely quicker. Except, for the last four weeks in a row, there have been major signalling issues, delaying the Thameslink trains by up to 45 minutes at a time. Bloody sick of it to be honest, especially as Elephant and Castle is a dog of a place anyway and I don't like going there even for my football matches.

Hopefully the service will improve for next week.

I have an Open University assignment due on Monday and I am really struggling to put together a 1400 word essay on "discuss the long-term financial implications of these gender differences and the extent to which individuals and governments can act to mitigate the implications of these inequalities on men and women’s financial security in later stages of their lives."

In many ways it's straight forward I guess, in that its a simple run through of recent changes in pension legislation and the withdrawal of the state from social provision. Yet it also touches on the changing socio-economic changes in society, with less stable family units reducing certainty and the impact of living longer.

Somehow just cant really map it out as well I'd like.

Never knowingly understood

Chelski moving on 19:37 - May 11 with 8322 viewsBrightonhoop

I'm working on a rubber tree plantation.

However information on google is scant and the Spanish just laugh at me.

I successfully planted up a small Olive Grove last year, I say successfully but the dogs destroyed the young trees. Apparently they, the dogs, perceive plants of any kind as competition for water in a dry and arid climate. Despite having water on tap and keeping the dogs water bucket topped up at all times. I've had that conversation with the dogs several times now, but do they listen? I've fenced off the rubber trees and decided against chickens.

Got any tips on making the rubber trees flourish?
Chelski moving on 19:44 - May 11 with 8299 viewsted_hendrix

Chief Abu al-Abbas Ahmad ibn Ahmad al-Takruri Al-Massufi al-Tinbukti used to enjoy a lightly boiled egg and a smoked kipper for his breakfast on the first Tuesday of every Month.
He was also an accomplished bassoonist.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chelski moving on 19:45 - May 11 with 8295 viewsTheBlob

Chelski moving on 19:37 - May 11 by Brightonhoop

I successfully planted up a small Olive Grove last year, I say successfully but the dogs destroyed the young trees. Apparently they, the dogs, perceive plants of any kind as competition for water in a dry and arid climate. Despite having water on tap and keeping the dogs water bucket topped up at all times. I've had that conversation with the dogs several times now, but do they listen? I've fenced off the rubber trees and decided against chickens.

Talk to them in a Prince Charles stylee and tell them how rubbery they are.

Have just finished repairing the slates on the roof and am trying to make an appalling folk song about the event in true buclolic fashion.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'vvvvvvvve
Got woodworm in me purlins
Got dry rot in me tread
Got death watch in me ridge tiles
And turnips in me bed.
[Post edited 11 May 2016 19:46]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Chelski moving on 20:07 - May 11 with 8235 viewsdanehoop

Chelski moving on 19:45 - May 11 by TheBlob

Have just finished repairing the slates on the roof and am trying to make an appalling folk song about the event in true buclolic fashion.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'vvvvvvvve
Got dry rot in me tread
And turnips in me bed.

needs work I feel.

Never knowingly understood

Chelski moving on 20:43 - May 11 with 8156 viewsBlackCrowe

From October through to April, we tend to hav e a Sunday roast. Lamb's (leg) my favourite, but beef (topside) or pork (loin) comes a close second. I've never liked chicken since i once had a job cutting them up. If there's left over then we have it with a jacket potato.
From May to September, we tend to barbeque on Sunday's. Nothing too fancy, homemade burgers, sausages, fish, but never chicken. I've never liked chicken since I once had a job cutting them up.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Chelski moving on 20:55 - May 11 with 8115 viewsHollowayRanger

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Chelski moving on 20:57 - May 11 with 8104 viewsBrightonhoop

Chelski moving on 19:45 - May 11 by TheBlob

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'vvvvvvvve
Got dry rot in me tread
And turnips in me bed.

Have you considered changing turnips to corn kernals? It has a certain ring to it....might need polishing.
Chelski moving on 21:11 - May 11 with 8078 viewsTHEBUSH

I took my car today to have it's MOT.
At the moment I'm living in Spain and here the MoT is called ITV.
Unfortunately I forgot to book an appointment, so I had to wait over two hours to get it done.
The mechanic said my back left brake light was defunct, but he didn't fail me on that, so I was pleased.
[Post edited 11 May 2016 21:14]
Chelski moving on 21:20 - May 11 with 8042 viewsBrightonhoop

Chelski moving on 21:11 - May 11 by THEBUSH

I took my car today to have it's MOT.
At the moment I'm living in Spain and here the MoT is called ITV.
Unfortunately I forgot to book an appointment, so I had to wait over two hours to get it done.
The mechanic said my back left brake light was defunct, but he didn't fail me on that, so I was pleased.
[Post edited 11 May 2016 21:14]

Well, lucky you didn't have to wait two weeks. Mine failed its ITV on several points, but was allowed to 'fix later' and then it failed the following year on the same points. No bribe money changed hands in this transaction.

Got any tips on growing rubber plants?
Chelski moving on 21:35 - May 11 with 8005 viewsKerryE

Chelski moving on 21:20 - May 11 by Brightonhoop

Well, lucky you didn't have to wait two weeks. Mine failed its ITV on several points, but was allowed to 'fix later' and then it failed the following year on the same points. No bribe money changed hands in this transaction.

Got any tips on growing rubber plants?

You're not going to believe this, but I to was also born in Queen Charlotte's.
Chelski moving on 21:35 - May 11 with 8003 viewsBlackCrowe

Chelski moving on 19:37 - May 11 by Brightonhoop

I've never liked chicken since i once had a job cutting them up.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Chelski moving on 21:40 - May 11 with 7984 viewsBrightonhoop

Chelski moving on 21:35 - May 11 by BlackCrowe

Hmmm. I can see how that might be off putting.

The way some Spanish laugh at my enquiries for tips on successfull rubber tree growing I am beginning to worry it is a euphamism for some unspeakable sex act with a donkey and that I am making a terrible social faux pas.
Chelski moving on 21:49 - May 11 with 7958 viewspeejaybee

What the world needs now is ?????????????????

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Chelski moving on 22:06 - May 11 with 7930 viewsMrSheen

I thought I was developing piles earlier in the week, but I'm feeling better today.
Chelski moving on 22:19 - May 11 with 7893 viewsjohncharles

Chelski moving on 21:35 - May 11 by BlackCrowe

Can't blame the chickens for that

Strong and stable my arse.

Chelski moving on 22:26 - May 11 with 7880 viewsted_hendrix

Moose prefer cool climates and inhabit various types of forests in the Northern Hemisphere,

Cold winter months are the most difficult for moose mainly due to a significant decrease in available browse but they usually survive by eating the odd cabbage.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Chelski moving on 22:38 - May 11 with 7844 viewsFDC

Fyodor Abramovich Blinov (1827—1902) was a Russian inventor who introduced one of the first tracked vehicles (a wagon on continuous tracks) in 1877 (patented in 1879), and then developed his idea and built the first steam-powered continuous track tractor for farm usage (1881-1888). His self-propelled crawler was successfully tested and displayed at farmer's exhibition in 1896
Chelski moving on 22:50 - May 11 with 7830 views100percent

At the recommendation of my wonderful daughter, I recently invested in a "nutri bullet". It is a fantastic kitchen appliance, that allows one to blend fruit, vegetables and other healthy food products into smoothies and tasty shakes. Further recommendation from my daughter suggested I should try the extra nutritional supplements that come in the form of a powder, in such exceptionally flavoured packets as Ginseng, reishi and purple corn - amazing concoctions that I had until recently never tried. Sadly, the additional organic vitality mix proved too strong for my usually stainless steel lined stomach and against all the odds I found myself sharting my pants, five minutes after getting fully dressed for work. I highly recommend the nutri bullet, but please go very easy on the powerblend nutritional powders.....
Chelski moving on 23:09 - May 11 with 7800 viewsPunteR

Ive just eaten a pork pie.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Chelski moving on 23:32 - May 11 with 7765 viewsjohncharles

I was sitting on the settee but have moved to a chair. I regret this as the settee was much softer.
I put my cup of tea on the coffe table.

Strong and stable my arse.

Chelski moving on 23:41 - May 11 with 7754 viewskarl

Chelski moving on 20:43 - May 11 by BlackCrowe

From October through to April, we tend to hav e a Sunday roast. Lamb's (leg) my favourite, but beef (topside) or pork (loin) comes a close second. I've never liked chicken since i once had a job cutting them up. If there's left over then we have it with a jacket potato.
From May to September, we tend to barbeque on Sunday's. Nothing too fancy, homemade burgers, sausages, fish, but never chicken. I've never liked chicken since I once had a job cutting them up.

When it comes to getting on a boat i have to admit i'm a bit of a chicken, i fully intend to avoid sailing to a port where Black Crowe might be planning a family meal. Despite his protestations, he's got the taste of blood.
Chelski moving on 00:36 - May 12 with 7711 viewsPunteR

I'm old enough to remember when Duvets first started coming out as the popular choice for beds. Before that it was just layers of sheets, usually 3 I seem to recall.
I think the duvet gets overlooked as one of the great inventions of the 20th century. Cats eyes and traffic cones get a lot of the plaudits.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Chelski moving on 01:20 - May 12 with 7687 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chelski moving on 00:36 - May 12 by PunteR

I'm old enough to remember when Duvets first started coming out as the popular choice for beds. Before that it was just layers of sheets, usually 3 I seem to recall.
I think the duvet gets overlooked as one of the great inventions of the 20th century. Cats eyes and traffic cones get a lot of the plaudits.

I'm old enough to remember when duvets were called continental quilts. I once had a relationship that ended over duvets. Many had ended under duvets but this one ended over duvets as we disagreed about the proper method of dressing them. She gave up. A continental quit, I suppose.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024