Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? 21:42 - Oct 18 with 9585 viewsbullythebear

Washington superb second half
Sylla looks like a steal
Onuoha immense at CB tonight
Great pressing across the front
Well done
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 21:48 - Oct 18 with 5771 viewskomradkirk

The teasing dangling carrot of a play off spot rears its beautiful head......
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 21:50 - Oct 18 with 5727 viewsdistortR

And ninth!
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 21:52 - Oct 18 with 5701 viewsWatfordR

Honestly, really, truthfully.

7th place is as high as I want us to finish this season. We aren't ready for any more.

Tonight sounds a big improvement. Well done Rs.
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 21:53 - Oct 18 with 5689 viewsaston_hoop

It sounded like Polish Boris and Luongo are forging a decent central midfield partnership, is that the case from those there?

Plus the Anti JFH/Anti Les posters can have a few days off until 17:00 on Saturday at least so a nice break for them!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:02 - Oct 18 with 5542 viewsBlackCrowe

Unbeaten in 5. JFH in. Until we next lose or draw.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:07 - Oct 18 with 5460 viewsted_hendrix

Boo
Hiss
Get off
I'm never going again
Hiss
Boo.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:15 - Oct 18 with 5364 viewsHunterhoop

Onouha was outstanding at CB. Practically man marked Abrahams out of the game.

Smithies is the best keeper in the league.

Deserved to win by more than one.

It wasn't great. But it was good.
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:18 - Oct 18 with 5309 viewsBrightonhoop

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 21:52 - Oct 18 by WatfordR

Honestly, really, truthfully.

7th place is as high as I want us to finish this season. We aren't ready for any more.

Tonight sounds a big improvement. Well done Rs.

I would Watford. And take the drop, whilst working on the squad. £100 Mil plus parachute payments. And another chance to have a go at the shytehawks up the road. Imagine beating them with this squad.
Login to get fewer ads

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:19 - Oct 18 with 5294 viewsactonman

3 points
Home win
Football improved
Happy days !!!

I shan't be sucking Jims old chap just yet though !
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:20 - Oct 18 with 5264 viewsAntti_Heinola

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:15 - Oct 18 by Hunterhoop

Onouha was outstanding at CB. Practically man marked Abrahams out of the game.

Smithies is the best keeper in the league.

Deserved to win by more than one.

It wasn't great. But it was good.

Luongo again madeva huge difference. Dave Mc claimed JFH 'doesn't fancy him' earlier tuis year. Always seems suspected that was bollox and now he has to be the first name on He team sheet. So much energy, when s so much of the ball, uses it intelligently, and what a cross for the goal.

Bare bones.

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:22 - Oct 18 with 5239 viewsLadbrokeR

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 21:48 - Oct 18 by komradkirk

The teasing dangling carrot of a play off spot rears its beautiful head......

Steady
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:24 - Oct 18 with 5212 viewsHoop_Du_Jour

One of Henry's best matches
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:27 - Oct 18 with 5164 viewsHunterhoop

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:20 - Oct 18 by Antti_Heinola

Luongo again madeva huge difference. Dave Mc claimed JFH 'doesn't fancy him' earlier tuis year. Always seems suspected that was bollox and now he has to be the first name on He team sheet. So much energy, when s so much of the ball, uses it intelligently, and what a cross for the goal.

Luongo and Borysiuk have to be the two in the middle. Compliment each other and best two individually.
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:37 - Oct 18 with 5052 viewsLadbrokeR

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:24 - Oct 18 by Hoop_Du_Jour

One of Henry's best matches

He wasn't that good
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:40 - Oct 18 with 5013 viewsNortholt_Rs

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 21:53 - Oct 18 by aston_hoop

It sounded like Polish Boris and Luongo are forging a decent central midfield partnership, is that the case from those there?

Plus the Anti JFH/Anti Les posters can have a few days off until 17:00 on Saturday at least so a nice break for them!

In fairness JFH set the team up to attack tonight and it was the first home game since Leeds that we actually looked exciting and dangerous. Played really well so congrats to the manager. More of the same please! The injury to Lynch looked bad at the ground - any news on that?

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:51 - Oct 18 with 4912 viewsNorthLondonR

Although he got bullied a couple of times by the fat boy (not many wouldn't) I was again impressed by hamalainen, always looks up when he receives the ball and looks to run into space. The passage back for Robinson might not be smooth. Lovely ball out the box late on too.
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:52 - Oct 18 with 4892 viewsnix

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:37 - Oct 18 by LadbrokeR

He wasn't that good

There was a danger that he was coming on. JFH looked like he was teeing him up to come on for the last few minutess, then maybe someone whispered in his ear that he might not get the best reception, so Poulter came on instead.

Most enjoyable match I've seen this season. As well as those things already mentioned, Smithies worldy, difference Luongo made etc, there were a few other cameos. Perch and Chery combined well a couple of times and got behind their defence, one particular cross from Perch from the byline was a corker and Washington really should have scored.

Washington is beginning to carve a bit of a Jamie Mackie role for himself. He runs around the whole match, closes people down, provides a spare man in the penalty area and was unlikely not to score when he hit the bar and also shot just wide. Looks like JFH Is learning how best to use him.
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:18 - Oct 18 with 4743 viewsbaz_qpr

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:51 - Oct 18 by NorthLondonR

Although he got bullied a couple of times by the fat boy (not many wouldn't) I was again impressed by hamalainen, always looks up when he receives the ball and looks to run into space. The passage back for Robinson might not be smooth. Lovely ball out the box late on too.

Blimey I thought the kid struggled really badly and the team were compensating really hard to protect him, miles off being ready, needs a good 6 months in league 2 to learn his trade against men especially positionally Would certainly not start with him on Saturday far too high risk.

However on a positive note pretty decent performance, top class performance from the chief MOTM for me Luongo had a good game as did Sylla and Washington had a good half. I thought Gladwin had a surprisingly positive impact in the middle, though please keep him away from set pieces
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:23 - Oct 18 with 4703 viewsdaveB

really good tonight I thought, great to see the whole team including subs celebrate a goal. A real spirit forming and they all fought for each other all night

Luongo made a huge difference to midfield, I thought Caulker had an excellent game and laid a marker down oN Abrahams very early. The change of shape during the first half helped and a good move by Hasselbaink. Washington was excellent again as was Sylla

Cherry not at his best and poor Gladwin getting stick every time he touched the ball before he even did anything wrong but we deserved the win
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:30 - Oct 18 with 4667 viewsDejR_vu

Fantastic performance tonight. First time in ages I've come away having enjoyed it. Thought Chery and Luongo had great games, Smithies pulled off another worldy. The whole team looked more mobile and fluid. Took the game to Bristol and thoroughly deserved the win. Hope we can build on it.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:33 - Oct 18 with 4638 viewsHunterhoop

Caulker may have made that challenge, but Onouha practically man marked Abrahams and ran that defence tonight. Proper performance by the Chief at CB. Made countless blocks and interceptions, distribute it well and got to almost every header and 50/50 first. Bullied Abrahams. Caulker mopped up well alongside him.
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:36 - Oct 18 with 4618 viewsdaveB

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:33 - Oct 18 by Hunterhoop

Caulker may have made that challenge, but Onouha practically man marked Abrahams and ran that defence tonight. Proper performance by the Chief at CB. Made countless blocks and interceptions, distribute it well and got to almost every header and 50/50 first. Bullied Abrahams. Caulker mopped up well alongside him.

I agree he had a very good game but thought Caulker going in on him early laid a marker tha we were not to be messed with and the pair of them dominated
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:40 - Oct 18 with 4594 viewsHunterhoop

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:36 - Oct 18 by daveB

I agree he had a very good game but thought Caulker going in on him early laid a marker tha we were not to be messed with and the pair of them dominated

Yeah, fair enough. Agree with that. Start with them on Sat. Perch also had a surprisingly good game, given past performances. Committed, but more importantly a little sharper.
Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:41 - Oct 18 with 4589 viewsE17hoop

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 22:51 - Oct 18 by NorthLondonR

When he came on he immediately started pressing higher up the pitch than Lynch had done (and does) and started pushing O'Dowda back. In the second half, that translated into more opportunity for Washington.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

Any positives from that you grumpy lot? on 23:48 - Oct 18 with 4536 viewsAgedR

Steady performances all over the park. Perch worked up and down the right well and the Ned/Caulker partnership looked solid. Smithies is class and made a great save in each half (I actually thought the first was more difficult, although his technique for the second was outstanding). However, Borysiuk in the middle stood out for me.

What a joy to have a holding midfielder who doesn't constantly play backwards.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024