Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Calvin 11:08 - Nov 2 with 62335 viewsmacro

Charged with violent conduct (I assume it's the challenge which Clarke went mad about)
Club going to protest against it so fingers crossed.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 11:37]
Calvin on 11:19 - Nov 2 with 12238 views100notout

Has dannywiseman got it on video

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Calvin on 11:30 - Nov 2 with 12173 viewsTVOS1907

Blame Jason Pearce.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Calvin on 11:37 - Nov 2 with 12145 viewskirbys

If this investigation progresses then a careful look at when Calvin was flattened by an elbow in the back of the head a few minutes before Clarke was given similar treatment would at least equalise any punishment handed out. Clarke did make the most of his treatment by Calvin but i have never seen Calvin so angry -with the resulting retaliation.
I think Clarke was involved in the initial incident but can't be sure. Apart from his involvement he had an outstanding game for Oldham.
Calvin on 12:20 - Nov 2 with 11975 views1907

That is not in Calvin's nature. What a surprise sour grapes BIFFOs and that whiny scumbag Clarke have pushed for this. Absolute nonsense.
Calvin on 12:23 - Nov 2 with 11960 viewsSuddenLad

So, how has this come about . If referee/assistanr referee saw it, why was it not dealt with at the time ?

Who reported it and how can it be substantiated ? Clarke could very well find himself on the receiving end of a similar charge for what he did.

All a bit futile after the event.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Calvin on 12:31 - Nov 2 with 11916 viewsdingdangblue

Calvin on 12:23 - Nov 2 by SuddenLad

So, how has this come about . If referee/assistanr referee saw it, why was it not dealt with at the time ?

Who reported it and how can it be substantiated ? Clarke could very well find himself on the receiving end of a similar charge for what he did.

All a bit futile after the event.

This can only have come from Oldham/Clarke - I noticed Clarke was having a lengthy chat with the ref as they were going off at ht. I wondered at the time what he was moaning about - this was obviously it. I can only assume that Oldham have gone through the video footage and sent a copy to the football league. Fooking sore losers!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Calvin on 12:38 - Nov 2 with 11883 viewsTVOS1907

Calvin on 12:31 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

This can only have come from Oldham/Clarke - I noticed Clarke was having a lengthy chat with the ref as they were going off at ht. I wondered at the time what he was moaning about - this was obviously it. I can only assume that Oldham have gone through the video footage and sent a copy to the football league. Fooking sore losers!

The alleged incident happened 'around the 77th minute'.

The match observer might have seen it and brought it to the Football League's attention after reviewing the footage with the officials at their debrief.

The full video of every game is automatically logged on a computer system at the FL and FA, so they would have it anyway.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 12:40]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Calvin on 12:40 - Nov 2 with 11874 viewsSuddenLad

Calvin on 12:31 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

Two can play at that game. Oldham staff behaved like complete tw@ts last season when they beat us at BP.

Quite why they have to act like spoilt idiots is both mystifying and disappointing. Why does it matter after the match ? If clubs sent every instance of footage to the FA involving incidents that weren't dealt with during play, the club would have to employ someone full time to do nothing else.

Pathetic and very unsportsmanlike. Not like it will affect the outcome and Oldham will still be sh!t.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Calvin on 12:48 - Nov 2 with 11820 viewsdingdangblue

Calvin on 12:38 - Nov 2 by TVOS1907

The alleged incident happened 'around the 77th minute'.

The match observer might have seen it and brought it to the Football League's attention after reviewing the footage with the officials at their debrief.

The full video of every game is automatically logged on a computer system at the FL and FA, so they would have it anyway.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2016 12:40]

I missed that then! What happened in the 77th minute then? Someone must have seen something if its led to him being charged!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Calvin on 12:49 - Nov 2 with 11810 viewsrafc1984

Calvin on 12:40 - Nov 2 by SuddenLad

Two can play at that game. Oldham staff behaved like complete tw@ts last season when they beat us at BP.

Quite why they have to act like spoilt idiots is both mystifying and disappointing. Why does it matter after the match ? If clubs sent every instance of footage to the FA involving incidents that weren't dealt with during play, the club would have to employ someone full time to do nothing else.

Pathetic and very unsportsmanlike. Not like it will affect the outcome and Oldham will still be sh!t.

If I remember right we won at BP last season, Camps scored a reyt goal.
Calvin on 12:51 - Nov 2 with 11810 viewsrod_leach

Calvin on 12:48 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

I missed that then! What happened in the 77th minute then? Someone must have seen something if its led to him being charged!

Clarke went down injured in the goalmouth following a corner, I think, and was shouting over and over about it being an effing disgrace when he came over to the dugouts to rejoin the action. He was also discussing it with Calvin at the final whistle.
Calvin on 12:53 - Nov 2 with 11796 viewsdingdangblue

Calvin on 12:48 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

Just checking BBC text and it happened at the corner conceded when Oldham's keeper saved Camps wonderful volley attempt. Clarke received treatment - any one in the Sandy see owt?

Calvin on 12:57 - Nov 2 with 11785 viewsDaley_Lama

If Calv has done something deemed worthy of a ban longer than 3 games, then so be it and let the authorities deal with it.

Irrelevant of his nature, who he was up against, how the opposition has previously acted, who he used to play for, whether he was provoked.

If guilty, accept the ban
If not guilty, move on.

No place for violent conduct in football for me, one of our own or an opposition player.

Poll: DF in or out

Calvin on 13:02 - Nov 2 with 11755 viewsD_Alien

Calvin on 12:51 - Nov 2 by rod_leach

Clarke went down injured in the goalmouth following a corner, I think, and was shouting over and over about it being an effing disgrace when he came over to the dugouts to rejoin the action. He was also discussing it with Calvin at the final whistle.

Even after most of the players had left the field, with just a couple of Latics players stood over at the Willbutts stand, Calvin made a point of walking across the pitch to them and shaking hands. I thought it was unusual at the time, but as has been said, it's not in his nature to be violent - unless he was severely provoked. His action at the end seems to indicate that he was prepared to let it rest there.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Calvin on 13:09 - Nov 2 with 11713 viewsnordenblue

Calvin on 12:51 - Nov 2 by rod_leach

Quite ironic given Clarke has made a decent career out of elbowing people and generally being a bell end on the pitch,technically he's piss poor as we saw against bury at home last season when up against any pace,stick it in the air its his,sadly he's that thick he knows nothing more than to kick ten bells of shit out of anything that moves though.
Calvin on 13:24 - Nov 2 with 11637 viewsdingdangblue

Calvin on 13:09 - Nov 2 by nordenblue

Quite ironic given Clarke has made a decent career out of elbowing people and generally being a bell end on the pitch,technically he's piss poor as we saw against bury at home last season when up against any pace,stick it in the air its his,sadly he's that thick he knows nothing more than to kick ten bells of shit out of anything that moves though.

He's got previous with Dale too I think? Didn't Hendo make his face bleed in a game at Gigg?

Calvin on 13:31 - Nov 2 with 11605 viewsColDale

Calvin on 13:24 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

He's got previous with Dale too I think? Didn't Hendo make his face bleed in a game at Gigg?

Was Vincenti. Tho PV seemed unaware.
Calvin on 13:33 - Nov 2 with 11592 viewsDelboy

Calvin on 12:57 - Nov 2 by Daley_Lama

If Calv has done something deemed worthy of a ban longer than 3 games, then so be it and let the authorities deal with it.

Irrelevant of his nature, who he was up against, how the opposition has previously acted, who he used to play for, whether he was provoked.

If guilty, accept the ban
If not guilty, move on.

No place for violent conduct in football for me, one of our own or an opposition player.

Fair point and we shall see what the outcome is. Calvin has been around the block and knows how to look after himself unlike some of our young players who we seen have had seven bells kicked out of them in recent games (Cannon is a good example). For what its worth I personally think that for this incident to have reached this stage it will look bad on viewing and we will probably end up losing him for a few games. Its not an excuse but knowing the type of player Clarke is he probably got what he deserved but that will not influence the FA's decision unfortunately..
Calvin on 13:35 - Nov 2 with 11578 viewsdalefan

Calvin on 13:24 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

It was vincenti. Clarke is such a hard player who has dished it out all his career, yet if anyone gives it him back he cries like a baby. After the Vincenti incident which happened right in front of the assistant ref who gave nothing he was interviewed on the bury site and spent 90% of the interview crying about how he had been elbowed in the face. Tart
Likes to dish it out but can't take it, can't stand players like that
Calvin on 13:40 - Nov 2 with 11552 viewsdingdangblue

Dale statement:

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-calvin-andre

Calvin on 13:59 - Nov 2 with 11494 viewsdingdangblue

What the hell could he have done that would cause ' normal punishment insufficient ' ? He's not punched or elbowed him you wouldn't have thought or else Clarke would have been layed out! Surely not a bite???

Calvin on 14:04 - Nov 2 with 11466 viewsKenBoon

Calvin on 13:59 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

What the hell could he have done that would cause ' normal punishment insufficient ' ? He's not punched or elbowed him you wouldn't have thought or else Clarke would have been layed out! Surely not a bite???

It's very puzzling
"Furthermore, it is alleged that the standard punishment of three matches that would otherwise apply is insufficient."
Alleged by whom? Do The FA - assuming they're not too busy having FIFA big-wigs fly into London to discuss Poppies - make their decisions in reverse? Or is it something totally different, where a precedent has already been set?
Calvin on 14:11 - Nov 2 with 11432 viewsdingdangblue

Anyone with Daleplayer highlights - is the corner after Camps volley shown?

Calvin on 14:25 - Nov 2 with 11389 viewsKenBoon

Calvin on 14:11 - Nov 2 by dingdangblue

Anyone with Daleplayer highlights - is the corner after Camps volley shown?

I've just watched it back. Nothing happens at all. No reaction from any player and they're always in shot, so it must have happened somewhere else.
Calvin on 14:25 - Nov 2 with 11388 viewsrichfoad32

If the appeal is unsuccessful and Calvin is lost for a significant period of games then we'll be looking severely light up top, especially with Hendo out as well. Hilly will have to shuffle the pack yet again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024