Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other Championship transfers 15:38 - Jun 23 with 56846 viewsNorthernr

Danny Ward, who we were after from Rotherham before we signed Matt Smith, goes to Cardiff for £1m rising to £1.6m. Was impressed with him at their place but thought he looked fat and lazy at ours. Cardiff have also signed our old boy Lee Camp.

Other Championship transfers on 22:54 - Jul 31 with 3999 viewsTheBlob

Other Championship transfers on 19:48 - Jul 31 by enfieldargh

put in an offer Barnsley will most probably sell

Will do - lend us a tenner.

Lower league spies have pointed Blobbers in the direction of 24 year old Welsh striker Christian Doidge - plies his trade with Forest Green after spells with Dartford and Dagenham,one of those strikers who suddenly click and can't stop scoring.
41 goals in 21 appearances is outstanding.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Other Championship transfers on 13:07 - Aug 1 with 3844 viewssimmo

Not a player but I see Ian Cathro has been sacked by Hearts - heading back to be with his old manager at Wolves perhaps?? Great coaching addition for the right team

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Other Championship transfers on 14:01 - Aug 1 with 3789 viewsTheChef

Other Championship transfers on 15:21 - Jul 28 by kensalriser

Villa my favourites for car crash of the season now.

Yeah I thought end of last season they looked like title contenders.

Since then Bruce seems to be trying to out-Redknapp Redknapp.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Other Championship transfers on 16:13 - Aug 1 with 3710 viewsenfieldargh

Bolton sign Josh Cullen and Reece Burke from West Ham.

2 real hot prospects

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Other Championship transfers on 16:22 - Aug 2 with 3571 viewsNorthernr

Other Championship transfers on 12:53 - Jul 31 by simmo

"Harry Redknapp has warned Birmingham City face a “difficult” season if they do not strengthen further."

A complete parody of a man! Expect to see 2 keepers on the bench for them for either their first game or for the carling cup match (or both)

Forest also close with Kevin McDonald from Fulham apparently, decent signing for the right price, surprised to hear Fulham are OK selling him as he was good for them last year and only been there 1 season

You'll have to ask the chairman.
Other Championship transfers on 16:26 - Aug 2 with 3561 viewspaulparker

Dowell the driving force for the Under20's in midfield has signed for Forest on loan
this lad will be quality one day im surprised Everton didn't keep him for Europe and cup games

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other Championship transfers on 18:46 - Aug 2 with 3480 viewskingo

Other Championship transfers on 16:26 - Aug 2 by paulparker

Dowell the driving force for the Under20's in midfield has signed for Forest on loan
this lad will be quality one day im surprised Everton didn't keep him for Europe and cup games

We saw the driving force for the u20s on Saturday, Lewis Cook and he was superb. I though Dowell was a weak link in the u20 WC team, looked much better when the Liverpool lad Sheyi Ojo came on.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Other Championship transfers on 12:52 - Aug 7 with 3303 viewssimmo

Waghorn to Ipswich is about right, they really need more up front and he's got the potential to be a bang average mid-lower championship striker after finding his level in Scotland.

Login to get fewer ads

Other Championship transfers on 13:04 - Aug 7 with 3277 viewsaston_hoop

Other Championship transfers on 12:52 - Aug 7 by simmo

Waghorn to Ipswich is about right, they really need more up front and he's got the potential to be a bang average mid-lower championship striker after finding his level in Scotland.

Rangers nut at work reckons Waghorn is genuinely dreadful and can't believe he's made it to a Championship club. One I am happy to have missed out on

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other Championship transfers on 13:31 - Aug 7 with 3245 viewssimmo

Other Championship transfers on 13:04 - Aug 7 by aston_hoop

Rangers nut at work reckons Waghorn is genuinely dreadful and can't believe he's made it to a Championship club. One I am happy to have missed out on

Amazing isn't it that a player is 'genuinely dreadful' in Scotland but still manages a Charlie Austin level goals to game ratio. What a dog of a league.

Other Championship transfers on 13:36 - Aug 7 with 3237 viewsaston_hoop

Other Championship transfers on 13:31 - Aug 7 by simmo

Amazing isn't it that a player is 'genuinely dreadful' in Scotland but still manages a Charlie Austin level goals to game ratio. What a dog of a league.

To be fair, the only time he scored goals was in the Scottish first division and in cup games, apparently not good enough to make the step up to the SPL. Which says a lot really.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Other Championship transfers on 13:52 - Aug 7 with 3218 viewsNorthernr

Other Championship transfers on 13:04 - Aug 7 by aston_hoop

Yeh he was linked with Scunthorpe before this which is about his level. Didn't notice Ipswich had signed Joe Garner from Rangers as well, old Preston forward, scored for them against Birmingham Bad Knees on Saturday.
Other Championship transfers on 11:52 - Aug 8 with 3076 viewsichbinnaughty

Other Championship transfers on 13:52 - Aug 7 by Northernr

Yeh he was linked with Scunthorpe before this which is about his level. Didn't notice Ipswich had signed Joe Garner from Rangers as well, old Preston forward, scored for them against Birmingham Bad Knees on Saturday.

I've always quite liked Joe Garner.
A sort of under-the-radar type player, who always seems to score wherever he goes.
I'd fancy if we'd signed him, he score goals for us too; and no doubt not very expensive.
Other Championship transfers on 13:16 - Aug 8 with 2987 viewsTheBlob

Other Championship transfers on 22:54 - Jul 31 by TheBlob

Will do - lend us a tenner.

Lower league spies have pointed Blobbers in the direction of 24 year old Welsh striker Christian Doidge - plies his trade with Forest Green after spells with Dartford and Dagenham,one of those strikers who suddenly click and can't stop scoring.
41 goals in 21 appearances is outstanding.

There you go.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Other Championship transfers on 12:11 - Aug 10 with 2752 viewssimmo

That Yiadom guy we were linked with looks on his way to Huddersfield. Interested to see what the fee is as he's rated but only has 12 months left on his deal.

Friend of mine is good mates with him as he's an Islington boy and reckons he's had Swansea, Huddersfield, West Brom and Us after him and he was keen on London if possible, his family live in Holloway.

Other Championship transfers on 12:43 - Aug 10 with 2697 viewsrsonist

Other Championship transfers on 12:11 - Aug 10 by simmo

That Yiadom guy we were linked with looks on his way to Huddersfield. Interested to see what the fee is as he's rated but only has 12 months left on his deal.

Friend of mine is good mates with him as he's an Islington boy and reckons he's had Swansea, Huddersfield, West Brom and Us after him and he was keen on London if possible, his family live in Holloway.

I'd be angry as a Barnsley fan. Huddersfield is a poor move for him. Very unlikely to dislodge Tommy Smith who plays similarly, is the same age, and is the established captain coming off a great season.

Meanwhile Naughton's there at Swansea, and West Brom will sign Joel Ward.

We'd likely have had to bin Wszolek for him so in that sense I'm glad we didn't (or couldn't) compete. But £2m for Yiadom is also better value than a two year deal for Baptiste on a free if you ask me.
[Post edited 10 Aug 2017 12:45]
Other Championship transfers on 12:57 - Aug 10 with 2667 viewsWatford_Ranger

Other Championship transfers on 12:11 - Aug 10 by simmo

He must have come along a hell of a lot since his Barnet days. I didn't think he'd make it let alone play in the Premier League. Fair play to him.
Other Championship transfers on 12:57 - Aug 10 with 2666 viewsrsonist

I see Brentford trousered an extra £2m - or one Ollie Watkins - from a sell-on for Andre Gray. (Who they sold for £9m in the first place)

Goes to shows you how lucrative, and potentially transformative, a bit of player development can be. Three good transfer windows, a rub of the green, and you can find yourself in the big time.

Just as well Sheffield United done them over on the weekend.
Other Championship transfers on 11:41 - Aug 14 with 2499 viewssimmo

Brum have bought another Washington type player originally from Devon/Cornwall - Isaac Vassell . I heard about this from a mate as he was on loan at Bideford (little N Devon town I lived in for a while) years ago. Raw, half decent scoring record at Luton - 4 year deal.

Bet that will appease 'Arry for all of 5 mins

Other Championship transfers on 11:59 - Aug 14 with 2461 viewskensalriser

I see Waghorn scored on Sat as Ipswich made it two wins from two...

I reckon Harry thought he was buying Darius.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Other Championship transfers on 23:45 - Aug 15 with 2267 viewskensalriser

Three goals in three games for Waghorn now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Other Championship transfers on 14:24 - Aug 17 with 2072 viewspaulparker

Uncle Neil in for Bogle for a million , not bad that at todays prices

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Other Championship transfers on 14:30 - Aug 17 with 2059 viewsNorthernr

Other Championship transfers on 14:24 - Aug 17 by paulparker

Uncle Neil in for Bogle for a million , not bad that at todays prices

Still think he might be crap but probably wrong.
Other Championship transfers on 14:34 - Aug 17 with 2050 viewspaulparker

Other Championship transfers on 14:30 - Aug 17 by Northernr

Still think he might be crap but probably wrong.

He might be and Warnock loves to rack em and stack em but a million at todays prices is not a bad gamble in our league , id rather Bogle running the channels than lumping aimless balls to matt smith but hey its early days ,
I have heard we after a Bournemouth striker on loan so in Les we trust and all that

Other Championship transfers on 14:40 - Aug 17 with 2036 viewseghamranger

Other Championship transfers on 14:34 - Aug 17 by paulparker

He might be and Warnock loves to rack em and stack em but a million at todays prices is not a bad gamble in our league , id rather Bogle running the channels than lumping aimless balls to matt smith but hey its early days ,
I have heard we after a Bournemouth striker on loan so in Les we trust and all that

Do tell? Sauce?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024