Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview 10:06 - Oct 6 with 3190 viewsNorthernr

Kaspars Gorkss interview from Ron to help you alleviate the boredom of the international break

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/46705
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 10:07 - Oct 6 with 3181 viewsDorse

Takes me back. I honestly thought Connolly and Gorkss could've been a great partnership. Never understood why the club got rid of either of them.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 11:29 - Oct 6 with 3084 viewsisawqpratwcity

"...but when you are being played as a winger in pre-season then you know the manager isn't really counting on you."

I wish him all the best. He deserved much better than he got and we were only shooting ourselves in the foot anyway.

Thanks for the interview, Ron.
[Post edited 6 Oct 2017 11:32]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 12:00 - Oct 6 with 3040 viewstraininvain

Thanks for the interview. Always liked Gorkss and he comes across as a good bloke. Hopefully he'll get inducted to the Forever R's Club.
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 17:06 - Oct 6 with 2802 viewsderbyhoop

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 10:07 - Oct 6 by Dorse

Takes me back. I honestly thought Connolly and Gorkss could've been a great partnership. Never understood why the club got rid of either of them.

He gave his all for the club but,by the time we let him go, he was pedestrian at best.
I claimed, tongue in cheek, that, with 25 years on him and not having played for about 30, I'd still have fancied my chances against him in a foot race.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 08:50 - Oct 7 with 2590 viewsToast_R

Christ, what a dafe decision it was letting him go before the Premier League started. Especially when you consider the players we ended up playing a centre back.
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 09:35 - Oct 7 with 2572 viewsparker64

I can still picture the signing on photo of him at Reading, holding up their shirt. He looked as happy to be there as Barton did when he signed for Rangers.
[Post edited 7 Oct 2017 9:35]
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 10:35 - Oct 7 with 2549 viewsPunteR

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 08:50 - Oct 7 by Toast_R

Christ, what a dafe decision it was letting him go before the Premier League started. Especially when you consider the players we ended up playing a centre back.

Anton Ferdinand. That went well.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 11:36 - Oct 7 with 2517 viewsRoller

Excellent Ron, thank you.

I applauded both his goals against us; it was the least he deserved.
Login to get fewer ads

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 13:03 - Oct 7 with 2489 viewsLblock

Warnock.... "He knew straight away what he wanted to do. He had been in that situation so many times that he knew one hundred percent what he needed to make a solid team in The Championship and that's what he came and did"

Just saying like...

Great interview and re-affirms what a top bloke Kasp seems to be.
I did hear a whisper from the fella who used to sit behind me about a few off the field things to do with him. Nothing too bad and it certainly didn't seem to affect his performances

T.N.A's

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 16:08 - Oct 7 with 2415 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nice interview.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 16:23 - Oct 8 with 2130 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks to Ron and Clive. Interesting read. I thought Chimbonda was a full back who we hardly used. As well as Shittu, didn't we have a fourth centre back that season who played a bit when Warnock seemed to lose a bit of faith in Gorkss and Connelly? Struggling to remember!
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 19:34 - Oct 8 with 2081 viewsRBlock

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 16:23 - Oct 8 by francisbowles

Thanks to Ron and Clive. Interesting read. I thought Chimbonda was a full back who we hardly used. As well as Shittu, didn't we have a fourth centre back that season who played a bit when Warnock seemed to lose a bit of faith in Gorkss and Connelly? Struggling to remember!

Damion Stewart. Big Jamaican fella
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 23:40 - Oct 8 with 2022 viewsCiderwithRsie

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 19:34 - Oct 8 by RBlock

Bloody hell, completely forgotten him, he was pretty decent from what I could tell.
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 09:30 - Oct 9 with 1945 viewsfrancisbowles

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 19:34 - Oct 8 by RBlock

I thought he was sold in the summer before that season.
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 09:33 - Oct 9 with 1937 viewsfrancisbowles

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 09:30 - Oct 9 by francisbowles

I thought he was sold in the summer before that season.

Just found it. The 4th centre back was.....'one size'!
Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 12:02 - Oct 9 with 1900 viewssimmo

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 09:33 - Oct 9 by francisbowles

Just found it. The 4th centre back was.....'one size'!

Who of course got a brace opening game of the season. Or am I getting my timelines mixed up?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 15:09 - Oct 9 with 1858 viewstoboboly

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 12:02 - Oct 9 by simmo

Who of course got a brace opening game of the season. Or am I getting my timelines mixed up?

Yeah that was against Barnsley wasn't it? Fluffed a penalty to go 3-0 up and they got one back to leave us all squeaky bummed. Think that was a few years before?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 15:28 - Oct 9 with 1849 viewssimmo

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 15:09 - Oct 9 by toboboly

Yeah that was against Barnsley wasn't it? Fluffed a penalty to go 3-0 up and they got one back to leave us all squeaky bummed. Think that was a few years before?

Sure we won 4-1. Mackie scored too?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 15:33 - Oct 9 with 1847 viewstoboboly

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 15:28 - Oct 9 by simmo

Think we may be getting our Barnsley games confused, seems he liked scoring against them;

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=30801&season_id=138

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=30801&season_id=140

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 11:43 - Oct 10 with 1767 viewsfrancisbowles

Gorkss' presidential ambition - Interview on 15:28 - Oct 9 by simmo

2010/11 we won 4-0 and Hall scored the last opening day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024