Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rod Liddle 16:43 - Jul 29 with 13040 viewsYorkRanger

He has written a piece reviewing the Championship in the Sunday Times.

Let me quote...

"....and wouldn't it be fun if a lacklustre QPR, under the stewardship of Shteve McClaren, continued their slow descent towards league one".

Out of interest he has Stoke and Forest in the top two. Not that his opinion is of any value.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2018 17:54]
Rod Liddle on 15:53 - Jul 30 with 2903 viewskingo

Rod Liddle on 13:33 - Jul 30 by TacticalR

monkeymfc
https://www.theguardian.com/media/greenslade/2010/jan/18/rod-liddle-theindepende

Old MonkeyMFC or Rod Liddle is not very bright really is he. Posts racists stuff and then claims it was someone else as his password was an easy one for people to hack.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Rod Liddle on 16:09 - Jul 30 with 2839 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Didn’t he have a pop a while ago saying we weren’t a local team anymore because of immigrants living in Shepherds Bush?

Forgetting that during our best season in ‘76 Shepherds Bush was West Indian and Paddy country.
Rod Liddle on 16:36 - Jul 30 with 2805 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rod Liddle on 16:09 - Jul 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Didn’t he have a pop a while ago saying we weren’t a local team anymore because of immigrants living in Shepherds Bush?

Forgetting that during our best season in ‘76 Shepherds Bush was West Indian and Paddy country.

Paddy?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Rod Liddle on 17:23 - Jul 30 with 2738 viewsR_from_afar

Rod Liddle on 13:48 - Jul 30 by DavieQPR

It 's just the stupid, childish " and wouldn't it be fun" comment. That's the type of thing
you say to a group of primary school kids.

I went to the Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For Awards a few years back. The editor opened proceedings and made a smug, snide and thoroughly ill-advised political remark in the way that people who think they know it all do. There were a few guffaws and some unconvincing laughter from the people sat at the front but large parts of the audience knew a massive tw@t when they heard one and remained silent.

A masterclass in alienating half your audience from the very outset.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Rod Liddle on 17:27 - Jul 30 with 2719 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rod Liddle on 16:36 - Jul 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Paddy?

Yeah, people from the South American region of Patagonia.
Rod Liddle on 18:02 - Jul 30 with 2642 viewsHantsR

Hmm I read this spiteful little piece. I was a little disappointed as you don't get much comment on the Championship, so spotting that he had praised Adama Traoré, I thought maybe it was worth reading till I came up to his unnecessary dig at us (we're quite good at doing this ourselves thank you!). Then I thought about our home match in September, yes we'll do them won't we? then I realised, oh no, it's on Sky
Rod Liddle on 18:04 - Jul 30 with 2633 views18StoneOfHoop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2014419/Rod-Liddle-cheated-days-weddin

Quite literally having his cake and eating it:
[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 18:19]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Rod Liddle on 18:10 - Jul 30 with 2622 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rod Liddle on 17:27 - Jul 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yeah, people from the South American region of Patagonia.

Well, that's alright then.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Rod Liddle on 19:23 - Jul 30 with 2535 viewsNoDiddley

Rod Liddle on 18:04 - Jul 30 by 18StoneOfHoop

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2014419/Rod-Liddle-cheated-days-weddin

Confirms what a cock he his, woman on mobility scooter comment.
Rod Liddle on 19:33 - Jul 30 with 2511 viewsQPR_Jim

Rod Liddle on 18:04 - Jul 30 by 18StoneOfHoop

Somebody should probably tell his first wife that if she really wanted to get back at him, she should encourage his two boys to support us. I imagine that would shut his fat mouth up for a little bit.
Rod Liddle on 19:58 - Jul 30 with 2447 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The media industry is sick (sorry Clive) because people like Rod Liddle get a inflated amount of time on their soap box. How can that segment even nearly qualify as journalism?

This is why we don’t trust them.

[Post edited 30 Jul 2018 20:00]
Rod Liddle on 11:18 - Jul 31 with 2251 viewspaulparker

Rod Liddle on 19:33 - Jul 30 by QPR_Jim

Somebody should probably tell his first wife that if she really wanted to get back at him, she should encourage his two boys to support us. I imagine that would shut his fat mouth up for a little bit.

If it helps il happily smash his ex wifes back doors in (very Milfy btw ) whilst wearing a QPR top and il also get his sons to call me "uncle paul "

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rod Liddle on 22:22 - Jul 31 with 2073 viewsQPR_Jim

Rod Liddle on 11:18 - Jul 31 by paulparker

If it helps il happily smash his ex wifes back doors in (very Milfy btw ) whilst wearing a QPR top and il also get his sons to call me "uncle paul "

It's as good a plan as any.
Rod Liddle on 01:28 - Aug 1 with 1966 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Paul has run out of Bromide again.
Rod Liddle on 11:05 - Aug 1 with 1885 viewskensalriser

Have you considered the possibility she might not want you to?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Rod Liddle on 11:10 - Aug 1 with 1873 viewspaulparker

Rod Liddle on 11:05 - Aug 1 by kensalriser

Have you considered the possibility she might not want you to?

im a stunner Kensal , in saying that a gargoyle is compared to Rod liddle , im pretty confident his ex wife would

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Rod Liddle on 11:28 - Aug 1 with 1832 viewsstevec

Liddle is one of those hugely embarrassing right wingers, fortunately we can laugh at them too.

Incidentally, for the Lefties out there, are there any embarrassing lefties, comedians or commentators, who you also find repulsive?

Hoping nobody finds this comment 'abusive'.
Rod Liddle on 11:48 - Aug 1 with 1803 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rod Liddle on 11:28 - Aug 1 by stevec

Liddle is one of those hugely embarrassing right wingers, fortunately we can laugh at them too.

Incidentally, for the Lefties out there, are there any embarrassing lefties, comedians or commentators, who you also find repulsive?

Hoping nobody finds this comment 'abusive'.

Johan Hari, Ken Livingstone, Brendan Cox, Andrew Adonis, and most of the parliamentary Labour Party if you can call them lefty.

Fcking loads I’ve missed.
Rod Liddle on 11:54 - Aug 1 with 1786 viewsNorthernr

The extreme versions of both sides do my fcking nut. Zero compromise, zero ground conceded, no listening to reasoned arguments. Be that Liddle on the right or the boy wonder Owen Jones on the left. Massively unhelpful to constructive political discourse.
Rod Liddle on 12:05 - Aug 1 with 1777 viewsstevec

Owen Jones, excellent call.

Don't you agree Bazza?
Rod Liddle on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 1775 viewsNorthernr

Rod Liddle on 12:05 - Aug 1 by stevec

Don't you agree Bazza?

He's just about as bad as it gets. Intensely fcking irritating.
Rod Liddle on 12:36 - Aug 1 with 1721 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rod Liddle on 12:05 - Aug 1 by stevec

Don't you agree Bazza?

Absolutely not.

He’s genuine, open, and thorough which is the epitome of a decent journalist isn’t it?

He’s only irritating because he’s right most of the time and people don’t like self righteousness.

If you read his book on the establishment I think you would agree with everything he says. Most right wingers including the likes of Farage say the same sort of things.
Rod Liddle on 12:40 - Aug 1 with 1713 viewsNorthernr

Rod Liddle on 12:36 - Aug 1 by BazzaInTheLoft

Absolutely not.

He’s genuine, open, and thorough which is the epitome of a decent journalist isn’t it?

He’s only irritating because he’s right most of the time and people don’t like self righteousness.

If you read his book on the establishment I think you would agree with everything he says. Most right wingers including the likes of Farage say the same sort of things.

Didn't he spend months and months before the last election saying that Corbyn was a terrible leader, dragging the party down, ruining a bit chance for the progressive left agenda to make its mark, should step aside and so on and on and on...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/01/corbyn-staying-not-good-en

... only to suddenly anoint himself the crown prince of Momentum after the election when, actually, they didn't lose quite as badly as they thought they would?
Rod Liddle on 12:51 - Aug 1 with 1695 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rod Liddle on 11:54 - Aug 1 by Northernr

The extreme versions of both sides do my fcking nut. Zero compromise, zero ground conceded, no listening to reasoned arguments. Be that Liddle on the right or the boy wonder Owen Jones on the left. Massively unhelpful to constructive political discourse.

You are a mystery Clive.

When it comes to QPR you will justify your words to death, but when it comes to politics you use vague cliches. What publications of Jones do you dislike to come to the conclusion he is the worst or is it just because he has a smarmy face?

Centrism seems to be the section of the spectrum where people who think they are above everyone else but can’t really explain what centrist policy is other than being contrary.

The Right: ‘Put 8 year old refugees in detention centres and sterilise benifet claimants’

The Left: ‘Bring back free education and fund the NHS’

Centrists: ‘You two are as bad as each other’
Rod Liddle on 12:53 - Aug 1 with 1690 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Rod Liddle on 12:40 - Aug 1 by Northernr

Didn't he spend months and months before the last election saying that Corbyn was a terrible leader, dragging the party down, ruining a bit chance for the progressive left agenda to make its mark, should step aside and so on and on and on...

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/mar/01/corbyn-staying-not-good-en

... only to suddenly anoint himself the crown prince of Momentum after the election when, actually, they didn't lose quite as badly as they thought they would?

He brought into the anti Corbyn narrative in one article then apologised and said he was wrong. Certainly wasn’t months. I think it totalled about 3 weeks. I was there with him campaigningfor a right wing Labour MP (Wes Streeting) prior to polling day where he was praising Corbyn.

Here he is explaining it himself. He clearly addresses he issue.

[Post edited 1 Aug 2018 13:03]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024