Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management 21:54 - Oct 2 with 6285 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All three won their battles.

You Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 08:51 - Oct 3 with 1517 viewsfrancisbowles

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 01:14 - Oct 3 by timcocking

Phew. A bad result today might have seen the end of us. Well done team.

Hopefully, that goal might help Toni settle down a bit. Well done BFG.

Well done CAPTAIN BFG! Lol
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 08:59 - Oct 3 with 1498 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 07:22 - Oct 3 by nix

Was a bit worried for you Brian after the Norwich and Blackpool games, which were truly awful. Let’s hope this result has stopped the rot.

Maybe I’m wrong about Schteeve losing the players. I’d really prefer to be. Hope we play well for you this weekend!

Thanks Nix.

I'm never all that bothered about us winning or playing well just because I'm over, I know that over the season we'll win some, lose some, get hammered in some so I don't read too much into just one live game. These last couple of years have been brilliant as we get to see so many games on streaming now, so us overseas fans have a fair picture of where the R's stand.

On a personal note, it's admittedly nice if we win when I'm over as it puts the mates in good form afterwards, but it's not everything. And, generally, I've been lucky on my trips over. I would guess that in the last ten trips we've won about six and drawn the rest. Can't remember the last time I saw a Rangers loss.

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 09:01 - Oct 3 with 1489 viewsTrom

Well, hopefully, that ends the 4-4-2 nonsense. Nothing wrong with that formation if you have the players for it which we don't if you want to play both Eze and Freeman.

We look so much more competitive with the 4-2-3-1 formation. Players in much more natural positions and it shows in performance.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 09:05 - Oct 3 with 1473 viewsElHoop

We really ramped up the singing and noise for that corner from which we scored. It helps!
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 09:10 - Oct 3 with 1461 viewsSouthamptonsuperhoop

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 09:05 - Oct 3 by ElHoop

We really ramped up the singing and noise for that corner from which we scored. It helps!

decent turn out last night especially after the crap we witnessed at Swansea, seemed the fans were up for it right from the start. We love a one nil at Reading dont we?
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 09:13 - Oct 3 with 1446 viewsrobith

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 22:10 - Oct 2 by paulparker

Good result with a bit more cutting edge we could and should have had 2 or 3
My main concern is that anyone decent we play we get found wanting, Reading were poor and I’m just glad we got the 3 points , if you offered be a draw on Saturday il take it now because there movement and pace will worry us
Still not convinced by McLaren , I still want him gone but 3 points is what we needed and a clean sheet to boot is an added bonus

Concur PP - really unconvinced by McClaren, and think we should get rid. But I also don't want to get relegated so very appreciative of the 3 points.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 12:27 - Oct 3 with 1291 viewsconnell10

Good win but I'll keep my powder dry until after Saturday,s game! Still don't rate Wally!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 12:33 - Oct 3 with 1281 viewsEsox_Lucius

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 12:27 - Oct 3 by connell10

Good win but I'll keep my powder dry until after Saturday,s game! Still don't rate Wally!

So, basically just hanging in there for our next defeat?

The grass is always greener.

Login to get fewer ads

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 12:43 - Oct 3 with 1268 viewsRs_Holy

I thought we were pretty good last night (way better than Reading who have big problems). Hopefully our confidence has gone up a couple of notches?
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 13:16 - Oct 3 with 1220 viewsDorse

Ditching 442 seems to have been a good shout from McLaren. It's worked a couple of times this season (Millwall and Reading) and we have the players to make a success of it. I was so cheesed off with McLaren after the Swansea game and this feels a lot better. I know I called him an arse-munching fcuktard but, credit where credit is due, he got it right.

I have no idea whether this is a new start or a brief blip but if the team can keep getting these niggly little wins away from home that is a big improvement over previous seasons.

Glass half empty: would love to see our wingers get into the First XI; can we have some more goals please?
Glass half full: great result just when we needed it; captain leading by example; good response to all the negativity; awinawayawinawayawinawayawinawayawinawayawinaway...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 13:17 - Oct 3 with 1217 viewsDavieQPR

Both this game and the Millwall game he only used one out of Wells and Hemed this meant having players in their right positions.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 13:25 - Oct 3 with 1209 viewsenfieldargh

Fair play to SM for sticking to his guns and seems the players are on his side.

none of the Lumley/Lynch?leistner boll$$s well not much.

Felt that once Swift came on for them they dictated the game more. We went very deep.

Hemed for Wells not a great move, would have liked to see BOS, his pace would have had them cacking their pants

Hate having a go at my team, life sometimes gets you down

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 14:23 - Oct 3 with 1153 viewsPinnerPaul

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 12:33 - Oct 3 by Esox_Lucius

Sadly, he's not alone!
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 14:26 - Oct 3 with 1149 viewsNorthernr

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 14:23 - Oct 3 by PinnerPaul

Sadly, he's not alone!

Yeh where's Digswell today? I miss his collection of misspelt words thrown randomly together in some sort of barely coherent call for another managerial sacking.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 14:33 - Oct 3 with 1132 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 14:26 - Oct 3 by Northernr

Yeh where's Digswell today? I miss his collection of misspelt words thrown randomly together in some sort of barely coherent call for another managerial sacking.

Presumably, his evolution towards bipedalism took a knock last night.

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 19:24 - Oct 3 with 988 viewsderbyhoop

Dropping Hemed and reverting to different formation seemed to work, last night. Although Reading are a long way from the best teams we will play this season. Players upped their game after Saturday's shambles.
Good result, but no-one should be hanging out the bunting.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 15:41 - Oct 4 with 845 viewsPinnerPaul

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 19:24 - Oct 3 by derbyhoop

Dropping Hemed and reverting to different formation seemed to work, last night. Although Reading are a long way from the best teams we will play this season. Players upped their game after Saturday's shambles.
Good result, but no-one should be hanging out the bunting.

I agree, but then no one should be getting out the hangman's noose when we lose a couple either, but they do!
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 15:58 - Oct 4 with 831 viewsstowmarketrange

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 15:41 - Oct 4 by PinnerPaul

I agree, but then no one should be getting out the hangman's noose when we lose a couple either, but they do!

I think it’s the manner of losing that gets fans backs up.The team selections and formations seem very Holloway like at times.
Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 16:10 - Oct 4 with 822 viewsSharpy36

Well Done to Fans, Players, and Management on 12:33 - Oct 3 by Esox_Lucius

It`s to be expected from our Brentford/Fulham/Chelsea posters.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024