Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where did all those people come from? 18:43 - Nov 10 with 13215 views100percent

Bloody hell.... where did all those people come from?? Apart from the people with young children in front of us who are excusable - why can't people take their seat before the game, sit through the whole half and then return for when the 2nd half starts??
so bloody annoying to keep having to get up and down for strangers who don't know the rules of engagement.....
Game starts at 3.00pm - find your seat at 10 to if you haven't been before.
go to the toilet before you sit down.
get your snacks, coffee, tea, biscuits, toilet paper, accessories either before or at half time.
stay in your fcking seat - it's only 45 minutes each way ffs.

so many cuckoos today..... wtf happened??

Where did all those people come from? on 13:42 - Nov 11 with 2466 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Can’t stand all those so-called fans who show up once in a blue moon from Ireland or wherever just because we’re doing well..

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Where did all those people come from? on 13:50 - Nov 11 with 2448 viewsEsox_Lucius

It was a proper League of Nations down there yesterday LOL

The grass is always greener.

Where did all those people come from? on 14:01 - Nov 11 with 2415 viewsNoDiddley

Where did all those people come from? on 13:42 - Nov 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Can’t stand all those so-called fans who show up once in a blue moon from Ireland or wherever just because we’re doing well..

I blame Finney
Where did all those people come from? on 14:08 - Nov 11 with 2397 viewsPinnerPaul

Even before the game I thought 'This is a great place to watch football' there IS something unique about our stadium and the lack of leg room, trouble getting in/out, eating, peeing - well anything really, adds to it.

I'm sure we'll be moaning when we are rattling around in a soulless 30,000 stadium with all the drink and parking we need but zero atmosphere!
Where did all those people come from? on 15:47 - Nov 11 with 2322 viewsBoston

Where did all those people come from? on 19:44 - Nov 10 by Harbour

Great to see LR full cracking atmosphere and took off second half... noticed last few games we have a number of Germans coming now ,,,, more the merrier probably Tony L fans... also
polish contingent I think it’s great we getting fans from all over Europe and the rest of the world..

Couple of Jerries in front of me at the Villa game. Don't have much German so can't be 100% about who "wie ein brick shithouse gebaut" was.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where did all those people come from? on 16:34 - Nov 11 with 2270 viewsLblock

Best crowd and atmosphere (2nd half) for ages

Absolutely nothing to moan about....... unless you don’t like people landing in your row from the one behind when third goals go in.
(Apologies to those in front of me yesterday)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Where did all those people come from? on 16:44 - Nov 11 with 2245 viewsHantsR

Where did all those people come from? on 20:13 - Nov 10 by mylot50years

Who was the clown that decided to close the A4 on derby day in West London, was at Gillette corner at 1.25 got into the Ellerslie Road stand at 3.20, first time I've missed the start of a game home or away in years. Just in time to see them score was fcuking boiling, then it happened 74 minutes of sheer beautiful bliss. Better than any tranquilliser I was in need of at 3.20, Aggro trip what Aggro trip ?

I was stuck in the same jam - didn't know in advance so followed the diversions and barely moved for over an hour! I had already taken good precautionary action to avoid egg-chasers at Twickenham, then avoided a reported big delay on M25/M4 junction and was cruising nicely up the A4 when I met that gridlock before 2pm. I couldn't get to my seat until half-time and even then the concourse and bogs were as crowded as the traffic had been! But so glad I didn't turn back!
Where did all those people come from? on 16:50 - Nov 11 with 2228 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where did all those people come from? on 16:44 - Nov 11 by HantsR

I was stuck in the same jam - didn't know in advance so followed the diversions and barely moved for over an hour! I had already taken good precautionary action to avoid egg-chasers at Twickenham, then avoided a reported big delay on M25/M4 junction and was cruising nicely up the A4 when I met that gridlock before 2pm. I couldn't get to my seat until half-time and even then the concourse and bogs were as crowded as the traffic had been! But so glad I didn't turn back!

Great that you got the second half, Hants.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Where did all those people come from? on 17:44 - Nov 11 with 2141 viewsTopCat34

Where did all those people come from? on 07:51 - Nov 11 by LadbrokeR

It was busy. We were refused entry into The Adelaide at 1.45 because it was too full a decision relayed to us by the door security staff. To be honest I’ve seen it more crowded. Anyway we went to the blue and white for a few drinks. A few pints of Guinness in a plastic glass. It was alright.

What's happened to the Adelaide? Used to go in there every week before they had a refurb; now there's less seating, all the tables are reserved (on a matchday ffs!) and they've got rid of a lot of decent staff.

Have been in there not on a match day before and the place was empty. New management obviously haven't realised that Saturdays are their biggest takings!
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 17:45]
Where did all those people come from? on 18:02 - Nov 11 with 2099 viewsStanisgod

Where did all those people come from? on 11:55 - Nov 11 by DavieQPR

Couple of blokes behind me always turn up 10mins late, leave 10mins before HT to get a drink, come back 10 mins late and leave 10mins early to get in the pub first. Miss almost half the match.

Ask them why they just don't stay in the pub all afternoon. If you can't hold your pee for 2 lots of 45 minutes don't f#cking drink!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Where did all those people come from? on 18:17 - Nov 11 with 2070 viewsconnell10

Must have been a good match for us ive got really badly grazed shins! LOVELY!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Where did all those people come from? on 18:56 - Nov 11 with 1991 viewsBoston

Where did all those people come from? on 18:02 - Nov 11 by Stanisgod

Ask them why they just don't stay in the pub all afternoon. If you can't hold your pee for 2 lots of 45 minutes don't f#cking drink!

Indeed, why in this modern age anyone should want to consume thousands of calories when a simple wrap full of white powder placed on a toilet seat....
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 18:59]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Where did all those people come from? on 19:01 - Nov 11 with 1978 viewsNorthernr

It was full. It was brilliant.
Where did all those people come from? on 20:00 - Nov 11 with 1877 viewsAddinall

Where did all those people come from? on 19:01 - Nov 11 by Northernr

It was full. It was brilliant.

Exactly!
Where did all those people come from? on 20:03 - Nov 11 with 1870 viewsHadders

Where did all those people come from? on 14:08 - Nov 11 by PinnerPaul

Even before the game I thought 'This is a great place to watch football' there IS something unique about our stadium and the lack of leg room, trouble getting in/out, eating, peeing - well anything really, adds to it.

I'm sure we'll be moaning when we are rattling around in a soulless 30,000 stadium with all the drink and parking we need but zero atmosphere!

I absolutely love our cramped little old dump of a ground when it's full. Each time we scored people were falling onto others in front, hugging strangers: it was like a mosh pit, or the terraces. A British guy next to me clearly wasn't a Rangers fan, but by the end I noticed he was joining in songs. I am in the Upper Loft, and when we stand and sing COYRs at a corner, pressed up against those around you, you could be on the old Loft terrace, it's fabulous. We'll leave one day, for sound business reasons, but it probably won't be the same - and we'll miss it like hell. As Nick Hornby said about Arsenal, "Everything's better now, but nothing's as good".
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 20:33]
Where did all those people come from? on 20:06 - Nov 11 with 1861 viewsdaveB

yeah get rid of the people who had a drink before the game and if they do have to come to the game after a drink they can just piss themselves rather than go the toilet or leave to get to the bar and spend money.

Great atmosphere yesterday and people still find a reason to moan
Where did all those people come from? on 20:21 - Nov 11 with 1832 viewsGloryHunter

Where did all those people come from? on 01:27 - Nov 11 by timcocking

Is this a thread moaning that we had a good attendance?

Shall we moan it was too noisy as well?

Ps i take your point, though.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 1:28]

No, it's a thread regretting that we haven't had such a good attendance until yesterday.
Where did all those people come from? on 20:27 - Nov 11 with 1820 viewsloftboy

I don’t need a drink to need a pee within 45 minutes

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Where did all those people come from? on 20:36 - Nov 11 with 1792 viewsGloryHunter

Where did all those people come from? on 20:27 - Nov 11 by loftboy

I don’t need a drink to need a pee within 45 minutes

Better get the old prostate checked, loftboy.
Where did all those people come from? on 21:02 - Nov 11 with 1739 viewsoddball

the place is a shithole, but its our shithole.wouldnt want it any other way.
Where did all those people come from? on 21:04 - Nov 11 with 1734 viewsqueensparker

Been really noticeable how many foreign fans are pitching up lately- it’s brilliant. There’s always loads of random Scandis in Ellerslie and yesterday in the queue for beers got chatting to a bloke from France who was down with his mates from Le Havre just because they fancied a game (big John Byrne love-in).

Yes it’s a packed pain in the arse when it’s full but we’re going to miss it when it’s gone
Where did all those people come from? on 21:17 - Nov 11 with 1695 viewsMaggsinho

Where did all those people come from? on 21:04 - Nov 11 by queensparker

Been really noticeable how many foreign fans are pitching up lately- it’s brilliant. There’s always loads of random Scandis in Ellerslie and yesterday in the queue for beers got chatting to a bloke from France who was down with his mates from Le Havre just because they fancied a game (big John Byrne love-in).

Yes it’s a packed pain in the arse when it’s full but we’re going to miss it when it’s gone

I had a Swedish guy next to me in the Loft yesterday, he was showing me pictures of his cat at half time.
Where did all those people come from? on 21:25 - Nov 11 with 1673 viewsconnell10

Where did all those people come from? on 21:17 - Nov 11 by Maggsinho

I had a Swedish guy next to me in the Loft yesterday, he was showing me pictures of his cat at half time.

Cant beat a bit of Swedish pussy mate!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Where did all those people come from? on 21:39 - Nov 11 with 1649 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Where did all those people come from? on 21:02 - Nov 11 by oddball

the place is a shithole, but its our shithole.wouldnt want it any other way.

QPR’s answer to THIS IS ANFIELD
Where did all those people come from? on 22:21 - Nov 11 with 1575 viewsStanisgod

Where did all those people come from? on 20:06 - Nov 11 by daveB

yeah get rid of the people who had a drink before the game and if they do have to come to the game after a drink they can just piss themselves rather than go the toilet or leave to get to the bar and spend money.

Great atmosphere yesterday and people still find a reason to moan

Funny, I can't seem to find where I said don't get up early to go to the bar. Basically I suppose if you drink at football you don't give a toss about getting up 4 times a game and if you don't it literally pees you off!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024