Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million 16:20 - Jan 4 with 3021 viewsrunningman75

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/jan/04/dominic-solanke-to-join-bournem

Over inflated January transfers and the silly money in the Premier League. Eze must be worth at least £10 million now
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:26 - Jan 4 with 3001 viewsWestbourneR

To be fair Solanke is very good. I'm amazed Liverpool are letting him go, even at that price.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:27 - Jan 4 with 2986 viewsLongsufferingR

I would love it if he turned out to be another De Bruyne or Salah who Chelsea let go and then turn out to be exceptional players.
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:29 - Jan 4 with 2978 viewsWatford_Ranger

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:26 - Jan 4 by WestbourneR

To be fair Solanke is very good. I'm amazed Liverpool are letting him go, even at that price.

You’re probably right but can’t say I’ve ever noticed him do anything out of the ordinary.

If he’s replacing Wilson it’s quite a gamble. Jordan Ibe hasn’t done a lot there.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 16:48]
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:41 - Jan 4 with 2922 viewspaulparker

I rate him , he was one of the top scorers at the under 20 World Cup , if the top clubs signed say a french or Belgium under 21 everyone would be raving about it , all he needs is games and a manager who believes in him and Howe is very good for young players , we as a country need strikers coming through so good Luck to him

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:57 - Jan 4 with 2843 viewsmakaveli1882

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:41 - Jan 4 by paulparker

I rate him , he was one of the top scorers at the under 20 World Cup , if the top clubs signed say a french or Belgium under 21 everyone would be raving about it , all he needs is games and a manager who believes in him and Howe is very good for young players , we as a country need strikers coming through so good Luck to him

Perfectly put ^^^
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 17:09 - Jan 4 with 2797 viewsPhildo

Didnt he fail a medical at palace the other day?

In other news Jonny Williams from TVs Sunderland till I die went to Charlton on a permanent today.
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 19:16 - Jan 4 with 2649 viewskensalriser

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:29 - Jan 4 by Watford_Ranger

You’re probably right but can’t say I’ve ever noticed him do anything out of the ordinary.

If he’s replacing Wilson it’s quite a gamble. Jordan Ibe hasn’t done a lot there.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 16:48]

Wilson would need to go first if he's to be replaced!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 19:59 - Jan 4 with 2566 viewsWatford_Ranger

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 19:16 - Jan 4 by kensalriser

Wilson would need to go first if he's to be replaced!

Yes. Apparently they who must not be named are keen.
Login to get fewer ads

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 15:13 - Jan 5 with 2122 viewsqprd

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:26 - Jan 4 by WestbourneR

Im skeptical

it says a lot that Chelsea was willing to let him go to Liverpool

Also says something that Liverpool is willing to let him go, too. Given theyre situation, they're hardly a selling club, so i assume they just dont rate him that highly

1 league goal to his name
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 15:15 - Jan 5 with 2115 viewstimcocking

Whilst millions and millions are starving or homeless.

Congratulations to the Human race.
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 16:46 - Jan 5 with 2045 viewsJigsore

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 17:09 - Jan 4 by Phildo

Didnt he fail a medical at palace the other day?

In other news Jonny Williams from TVs Sunderland till I die went to Charlton on a permanent today.

He's out for a few weeks till February. Doesn't bother Bournemouth since they have him permenantly but Palace need a striker who can play right away.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 17:39 - Jan 5 with 1967 viewshateley_legend

Can someone explain to me how the f*** Bournemouth are paying out this kind of money (on Solanke and others) and still keeping in line with FFP?

This bearing in mind they have a sh1tbox of a stadium that makes Loftus Road look like the Maracana, so simply cannot be generating sufficient genuine revenue.
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 17:54 - Jan 5 with 1949 viewsAntti_Heinola

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 17:39 - Jan 5 by hateley_legend

Can someone explain to me how the f*** Bournemouth are paying out this kind of money (on Solanke and others) and still keeping in line with FFP?

This bearing in mind they have a sh1tbox of a stadium that makes Loftus Road look like the Maracana, so simply cannot be generating sufficient genuine revenue.

No FFP in the Prem, plus the Prem give them bucketloads, plus their wage system probably isnt as batah!t crazy as ours was and they don't sign 20 players at a time like we did.

Bare bones.

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 18:00 - Jan 5 with 1926 viewskensalriser

Stadium income is dwarfed by TV rights income.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 18:01 - Jan 5 with 1924 viewshateley_legend

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 17:54 - Jan 5 by Antti_Heinola

No FFP in the Prem, plus the Prem give them bucketloads, plus their wage system probably isnt as batah!t crazy as ours was and they don't sign 20 players at a time like we did.

Fair enough, thanks! I agree that they probably fit that "well-run" category behind the scenes.

On Prem FFP I was sure Man City fell foul of this a year or two ago - or was that just a penalty handed down by UEFA limiting their squad size in European competition? I need a lie down.
Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 18:31 - Jan 5 with 1870 viewsdanehoop

I thought Bournemouth were owned by Russian billionaire oligarch money.

Never knowingly understood

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 18:31 - Jan 5 with 1867 viewsCamberleyR

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 18:00 - Jan 5 by kensalriser

Stadium income is dwarfed by TV rights income.

Yes, wasn't there some news report recently that about half of the Premier League teams could play in permanently empty stadiums and still make a profit because of the TV money.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 00:02 - Jan 6 with 1698 viewsAntti_Heinola

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 18:01 - Jan 5 by hateley_legend

Fair enough, thanks! I agree that they probably fit that "well-run" category behind the scenes.

On Prem FFP I was sure Man City fell foul of this a year or two ago - or was that just a penalty handed down by UEFA limiting their squad size in European competition? I need a lie down.

that was it, yes.
Bournemouth were fined for breeching FFP by the FL when they went up, mind.

Bare bones.

Solanke to Bournemouth for £19 million on 09:26 - Jan 6 with 1537 viewstoboboly

Plucky little Bournemouth

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024