Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gary Rowett sacked 10:01 - Jan 8 with 5629 viewsmakaveli1882

Oh dear
Gary Rowett sacked on 10:02 - Jan 8 with 4123 viewsmakaveli1882

STOKE CITY have terminated the contract of manager Gary Rowett.

Members of his immediate coaching staff have also left the bet365 Stadium.

The Club would like to thank Gary and his staff for their efforts over the past eight months.

A new managerial appointment will be made as swiftly as possible but in the meantime Rory Delap, Kevin Russell and Andy Quy will take charge of first-team affairs
Gary Rowett sacked on 10:12 - Jan 8 with 4049 viewsstowmarketrange

I bet he wishes he’d never left brum now.Ambition is a funny thing isn’t it?He could’ve been in the premier league by now if only he’d stayed put.
All he has now is memories and a bigger bank balance.
Gary Rowett sacked on 10:16 - Jan 8 with 4034 viewsMaggsinho

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:12 - Jan 8 by stowmarketrange

I bet he wishes he’d never left brum now.Ambition is a funny thing isn’t it?He could’ve been in the premier league by now if only he’d stayed put.
All he has now is memories and a bigger bank balance.

Birmingham sacked him!
Gary Rowett sacked on 10:22 - Jan 8 with 4001 viewsPinnerPaul

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:16 - Jan 8 by Maggsinho

Birmingham sacked him!

Agree - and they are about to lose 12 points.

Although they were near the play offs when he was sacked, it WAS early in the season so a bit fanciful to say he could be in the Prem now.
Gary Rowett sacked on 10:31 - Jan 8 with 3951 viewsAntti_Heinola

have stoke got a slight whiff of the Sunderlands about them?

Bare bones.

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:36 - Jan 8 with 3936 viewsloftboy

“Stoke is a fentastic city, Stanley Mathews was a top top bloke, Sandra has always said she would like to retire to Burslem” !!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Gary Rowett sacked on 11:04 - Jan 8 with 3844 viewsShotKneesHoop

What a great idea. Redknobb in Stoke, another dose of a C grade celeb spending a couple on months in a jungle for a wedge in a brown envelope. Top, Top Town. Triffick people. Get on well with the Chairman. What's not to like? I'd love it, love it.

Please let it happen.

They are made for each other. Both thick and ugly as sin.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 11:12]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Gary Rowett sacked on 11:05 - Jan 8 with 3843 viewsdaveB

always liked him as a manager but he went to Stoke and turned into Harry Redknapp signing tons of players on big money and no idea how to fit them into a team
Login to get fewer ads

Gary Rowett sacked on 11:05 - Jan 8 with 3838 viewsBlue_Castello

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:36 - Jan 8 by loftboy

“Stoke is a fentastic city, Stanley Mathews was a top top bloke, Sandra has always said she would like to retire to Burslem” !!!

You read my thoughts, please please let them go for the King of the Jungle triffic bloke the whole country loves him and there's a January transfer window available, time for at least another 12 players to liven up the squad and send them down the FFP shithole......
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 11:07]
Gary Rowett sacked on 11:30 - Jan 8 with 3742 views100percent

the rumour is moyes.... another total self serving, supreme fan of himself.
you have to say that Rowett has made some astonishing decisions in the last couple of years. bet his bank balance is very respectable though....
Gary Rowett sacked on 11:41 - Jan 8 with 3676 viewsPhildo

Owned by that bet 365 woman who paid herself a gazillion pounds last year. Big payoff there and you really wonder what FFP is going to do to a number of championship clubs in the next year or two- it seems like a number of them have no idea.
Gary Rowett sacked on 11:54 - Jan 8 with 3627 viewsCiderwithRsie

Gary Rowett sacked on 11:05 - Jan 8 by Blue_Castello

You read my thoughts, please please let them go for the King of the Jungle triffic bloke the whole country loves him and there's a January transfer window available, time for at least another 12 players to liven up the squad and send them down the FFP shithole......
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 11:07]

"King of Stoke" with the Oatcake Challenge is a great idea for a TV series now I think of it; make a load of celebs live in Burslem and I bet half of them'd be saying "get me out of here" faster than in any jungle.

Especially if one of the challenges was paying your taxes.
Gary Rowett sacked on 12:04 - Jan 8 with 3595 viewsPeterHucker

Gary Rowett sacked on 11:04 - Jan 8 by ShotKneesHoop

What a great idea. Redknobb in Stoke, another dose of a C grade celeb spending a couple on months in a jungle for a wedge in a brown envelope. Top, Top Town. Triffick people. Get on well with the Chairman. What's not to like? I'd love it, love it.

Please let it happen.

They are made for each other. Both thick and ugly as sin.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2019 11:12]

plus Crouchy's already there
Gary Rowett sacked on 12:05 - Jan 8 with 3591 viewsstowmarketrange

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:16 - Jan 8 by Maggsinho

Birmingham sacked him!

Sorry I forgot that they got rid of him for a fancy dan foreign manager in Zola.Old age is a bugger.
Gary Rowett sacked on 12:26 - Jan 8 with 3509 viewsToast_R

Horrible fans, hope they get a double relegation back to where they belong in League 1 with Mark Stein for a striker. May the financial meltdown commence.
Gary Rowett sacked on 12:27 - Jan 8 with 3501 viewshopphoops

If Harry went there he could also do the Great British pottery-off or whatever it's called, and leave Rosie to run the club.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Gary Rowett sacked on 12:29 - Jan 8 with 3494 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Don’t take the piss lads, as long as some other dickhead is taking them on, they are leaving their filthy tentacles away from out club.
Gary Rowett sacked on 14:47 - Jan 8 with 3227 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Gary Rowett sacked on 12:26 - Jan 8 by Toast_R

Horrible fans, hope they get a double relegation back to where they belong in League 1 with Mark Stein for a striker. May the financial meltdown commence.

Here here. Well said that man
Gary Rowett sacked on 15:10 - Jan 8 with 3159 viewsMrSheen

Gary Rowett sacked on 12:26 - Jan 8 by Toast_R

What’s wrong with Mark Stein (apart from a couple of his later employers)? I quite liked him.
Gary Rowett sacked on 15:55 - Jan 8 with 3047 viewsCFW

Strange how things work out - a couple of seasons ago everyone was talking about Paul Clement and many of the posters on here (and I include myself) thought he would be an ideal fit. Look how his managerial career has turned out - clearly a very talented and well respected coach but as a manager NO.

We then moved on to Rowett who we thought might be an ideal man to bring into the club (and yes I include myself) only to be turned down by him (I think that is correct). Now where does he go from here?

Now we have a good manager, playing a settled team of well organised, well coached players and enjoying the hard work everyone associated with the club has put in during the past 12 months.

Things are not always what they appear to be and I for one am very happy with the massive progress the club has made this season.

Gary who????
Gary Rowett sacked on 16:08 - Jan 8 with 2990 viewsqprd

Gary Rowett sacked on 10:36 - Jan 8 by loftboy

I'm not sure how he'll manage the daily commute between the south coast and stoke
Gary Rowett sacked on 16:58 - Jan 8 with 2910 viewscolinallcars

Gary Rowett sacked on 16:08 - Jan 8 by qprd

I'm not sure how he'll manage the daily commute between the south coast and stoke

As he doesn't do training or coaching, he won't have to.
Gary Rowett sacked on 17:02 - Jan 8 with 2897 viewsstowmarketrange

Gary Rowett sacked on 16:08 - Jan 8 by qprd

Straight out of a fake jungle into a real one.Hope it happens.
Gary Rowett sacked on 21:18 - Jan 8 with 2540 viewsTacticalR

Rowett proved at Birmingham that he can do a good job holding the fort with a lower half of the table Championship side. Maybe that's just his level (for now at least). He got on really well with Holloway when Holloway did that series of interviews with Championship managers on Sky.

Air hostess clique

Gary Rowett sacked on 22:58 - Jan 8 with 2418 viewsLazyFan

Harry for Stoke
Let us start the PR campaign now, you know it makes sense.

Holloway can then come in and save them later on.
Deja Vue...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024