Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes thread 11:00 - Oct 22 with 18091 viewsfrancisbowles

Time to sleigh another demon.

Good results, top six, confidence high, expectation high, two home games both on Tv......what co (no I'm not going to say it).

Yeah we have all seen it before. It's time to stop this nonsense and do whatever we have to tonight to get the three points that we need to keep that momentum building and not crashing back, like it did about three weeks back, albeit temporarily.

He will shuffle the pack a bit tonight, I feel. Minimum turnaround and Eze and Manning being kicked from pillar to post. Some may need a rest, although in their favour they have almost a week to recover after tonight.

No predictions from me, although I'd be delighted with one of those 3-1 or even 4-1 that we have had against them at home in recent years(relatively).
Fakes thread on 21:38 - Oct 22 with 1970 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze booked now after giving the ball away.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Fakes thread on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 1921 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Long ball by Kane nearly gets Pugh in, well defended by Yiadom.

Ft.

Fakes thread on 21:39 - Oct 22 with 1889 viewsitsbiga

Glad we hung on there!

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Fakes thread on 21:40 - Oct 22 with 1850 viewsTripper

About the right result, another entertaining game.
Fakes thread on 21:41 - Oct 22 with 1820 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Some bizarre refereeing tonight.
Fakes thread on 21:41 - Oct 22 with 1820 viewsBoston

Good game, fair result, pissed off.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fakes thread on 21:41 - Oct 22 with 1787 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Frustration personified.
Fakes thread on 21:41 - Oct 22 with 1780 viewspaulparker

Fakes thread on 21:39 - Oct 22 by itsbiga

Glad we hung on there!

Yep they were the better team, I thought we were overrun in the midfield
Warburton should of bought on BOS at 2-2 and I thought he was to quick to take off wells
Amos looks a lad who is 14 playing men’s football

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

Fakes thread on 21:42 - Oct 22 with 1746 viewshoops_legend

Fakes thread on 21:41 - Oct 22 by WrightUp5hit___

Some bizarre refereeing tonight.

Hugill getting booked was a piss take... same punishnent aa the reading guy who elbowed and threw out guy to the floor
Fakes thread on 21:42 - Oct 22 with 1744 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Below our usual standards tonight, lost midfield comprehensively, played a ridicuolous formation for the first 25-20 minutes and a young team was outmuscled.

Still, I thought that was a game we would have ended up losing most recent years so credit for hanging on to the draw. Centre-backs kept us in it in the end.

Fakes thread on 21:42 - Oct 22 with 1733 viewsderbyhoop

Same old story. Great going forward, nightmare defending. Lesitner caught for their first and Manning exposed (again!) with a deep cross.

Hughill 5th booking so will be missing for Brentford game.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fakes thread on 21:43 - Oct 22 with 1729 viewsericgen34

Frustrating. Reading a nasty dirty side, got the big decisions their way and got a couple of jammy goals on defensive mistakes, annoying

Still, the table's a good read
Fakes thread on 21:43 - Oct 22 with 1715 viewsDorse

Bit of a shame (result-wise) but the game was anything but boring. This season just keeps on giving.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fakes thread on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 1684 viewsTripper

West Brom losing would have been joint top
Fakes thread on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 1673 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fakes thread on 21:41 - Oct 22 by paulparker

Yep they were the better team, I thought we were overrun in the midfield
Warburton should of bought on BOS at 2-2 and I thought he was to quick to take off wells
Amos looks a lad who is 14 playing men’s football

"Yep they were the better team, I thought we were overrun in the midfield
Warburton should of bought on BOS at 2-2 and I thought he was to quick to take off wells2

Excellent points, PP.

Fakes thread on 21:47 - Oct 22 with 1594 viewsplasmahoop

Yes was some strange refereeing. He did at least let the game flow, and we didn't have the time wasting, but reading put in a fair few crude challenges and by and large got away with it.
I guess we need to get better at playing a game out. We took wells off to try and shore up, but it didn't work and we regressed from then on and we're hanging on a bit at the end.
Fakes thread on 21:47 - Oct 22 with 1582 viewsjohncharles

Fakes thread on 21:43 - Oct 22 by Dorse

Bit of a shame (result-wise) but the game was anything but boring. This season just keeps on giving.

Very disappointing. We’ve been much better than that recently.

Strong and stable my arse.

Fakes thread on 21:55 - Oct 22 with 1421 viewsRANGERS4EVER

2-2 a fair result. That Ejaria guy is seriously good. Not our best but we would have lost last year. Still 4th, and we were bound to draw at some point!

Not convinced on Kelly though. People were quick to slag off Lumley but I don't think people realised his confidence and how much he commanded his defence. Kelly looks nervous and his positioning is woeful

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fakes thread on 22:02 - Oct 22 with 1338 viewsloftboy

10 fouls by us 22 by them and two yellow cards apiece, that sound fair!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fakes thread on 22:03 - Oct 22 with 1319 viewsNortholt_Rs

Fakes thread on 21:55 - Oct 22 by RANGERS4EVER

2-2 a fair result. That Ejaria guy is seriously good. Not our best but we would have lost last year. Still 4th, and we were bound to draw at some point!

Not convinced on Kelly though. People were quick to slag off Lumley but I don't think people realised his confidence and how much he commanded his defence. Kelly looks nervous and his positioning is woeful

Come back Lumley all is forgiven! Kelly is definitely not the answer.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Fakes thread on 22:07 - Oct 22 with 1270 viewshopphoops

We never really got our timing tonight tbh. A bit of vertigo maybe. Got to say Mark bowen set them up just right with a judicious mix of counter attacking pace and thuggery.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Fakes thread on 22:07 - Oct 22 with 1266 viewsoldmeadoniansR

Fakes thread on 21:55 - Oct 22 by RANGERS4EVER

Yep. Enjoyed watching that Ejiara. Great performance from him. Thought Leinster was massive, not just in size, tonight.
Fakes thread on 22:11 - Oct 22 with 1205 viewskensalriser

Fakes thread on 21:44 - Oct 22 by Tripper

West Brom losing would have been joint top

Or second, given our respective GD.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fakes thread on 22:14 - Oct 22 with 1178 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Fakes thread on 22:07 - Oct 22 by oldmeadoniansR

Yep. Enjoyed watching that Ejiara. Great performance from him. Thought Leinster was massive, not just in size, tonight.

BFG was great on many occasions but has question marks again for the goals conceded. For the first there is no way a player that slow should be that far up the pitch and that far from his centre-back partner (note: he was right in front of the QPR bench so if it wasn't a management tactical decision why didn't they shout for the line to go back?) but for the scond when Yiadom won the header back across the gosl, Leistner should have been ahead of his man to cut it out.

Poor on the second one certainly and - depending on managerial instructions, maybe poor on the first.

Either way, he won't be happy tonight.

Fakes thread on 22:14 - Oct 22 with 1164 viewsdavman

Fakes thread on 21:38 - Oct 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Eze booked now after giving the ball away.

His one and only foul.

Compare that to Reading's 8 and 5 who, between them must have done 10 times more.

Bullied out of it tonight; their pressing had us resorting to lumping it long, which is no longer our game. Wish Sky would leave us alone; nothing to see here and Brentfart come next week.

Arggh!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024