Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred 07:07 - Nov 30 with 17156 viewsozranger

Who will be the lambs?

Having broken up at least two six-game slides before, time to wander in and place my head on the chopping block. We have shown our ability to get out quick, especially away from home, and score. Hopefully that will repeat itself and .. this time we will score a few more than just one.

I'm going for a heavily optimistic 3-2 win.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:22 - Nov 30 with 2541 viewsJAPRANGERS

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 11:30 - Nov 30 by Discodroids

Looking forward to this match about as much as Ronnie Krays Houseboy Pressing Ronnies bespoke Ham Yard 19 ounce flannel Prince of Wales Check every morning, then having to suck off Lord boothby while the colonel has his smoked kippers and devilled kidneys for breakfast out on the veranda.

Can't see anything beyond a 3-0 cuckolding.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 11:32]

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:27 - Nov 30 with 2509 viewskensalriser

Panic button pressed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:36 - Nov 30 with 2441 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well... what to make of that....

Rangel in for Kane is surely a safety-first move, unless Kane is injured or ill.

Is Cameron a central defender or a a holding midfielder?

Can't see that Manning is playing at full-back, so probably a 541 with Rangel staying back a bit, and Manning going?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:36 - Nov 30 with 2445 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...
Dillon Barnes on o' subs bench.Thort he wer ony fer buyin' and sellin'

Yo Ho!
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:37 - Nov 30 with 2436 viewsstevec

Can only assume Dillon Barnes doesn’t have arms.

Still, Rangel, Cameron and Pugh start so may be a more professional approach to this one.

Will be derilously happy if we can restrict them to a single goal.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:38 - Nov 30 with 2428 viewsrsonist

He had to switch it up, hopefully the experience will settle the nerves down.

Samuel and Pugh more than deserve their shot. With that line up you'd think... hope... pray we'll set up to sit a little deeper and play more of a countering game.

Mildly optimistic now.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:42 - Nov 30 with 2401 viewsrsonist

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:36 - Nov 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Well... what to make of that....

Rangel in for Kane is surely a safety-first move, unless Kane is injured or ill.

Is Cameron a central defender or a a holding midfielder?

Can't see that Manning is playing at full-back, so probably a 541 with Rangel staying back a bit, and Manning going?

Can't see us with just Amos working the middle - surely a 4-2-3-1.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:43 - Nov 30 with 2397 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah glad to see BOS getting a frigging start finally. Pugh needs to play himself into some of the form we were all expecting. Glacially slow at the back. Could be the hangover talking but not expecting much at all today.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:44 - Nov 30 with 2392 viewsgazza1

Rangel is very underrated - he is a good experienced pro that still wants to win and not going through the motions.....pleased he is back in. Glad too that Samuel and Cameron are playing. Presume he thought Wells needed a rest. Manning needs to get his game back in order otherwise he may find himself on the bench. Good luck to Lumley.

Formation could be 4/4/1/1.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:45 - Nov 30 with 2381 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Probably, could also be a 541:-

Lumley
Rangel Hall Cameron Hall Manning
BOS Amos Eze Pugh
Hugill.

But 4231 seems more likely with Manning pushed up higher than Rangel.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:48 - Nov 30 with 2359 viewsBucksRanger

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:45 - Nov 30 by BrianMcCarthy

Probably, could also be a 541:-

Lumley
Rangel Hall Cameron Hall Manning
BOS Amos Eze Pugh
Hugill.

But 4231 seems more likely with Manning pushed up higher than Rangel.

Hall 2 Leistner 0
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:53 - Nov 30 with 2311 viewsstowmarketrange

If we win 19-2 we could go up 7 places.I was going to say 17-0 but this is qpr.
3-0 direby
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:55 - Nov 30 with 2290 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I see BOS's talent and I see his potential but I'm not as high on him as some of you fine people. Yet to see him really take a full-back apart. Would be great to see him deliver that aggressive, decisive performance today.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:02 - Nov 30 with 2239 viewsted_hendrix

To be safe we'll need to score somewhere in the region of nine goals first and then shut up shop or just get the fck out of there before anyone notices.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:19 - Nov 30 with 1976 viewsrunningman75

Derby player gets booked after fouling Bright. Not sure why Bright does not get more starts.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:24 - Nov 30 with 1872 views2Thomas2Bowles

1-0

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:25 - Nov 30 with 1839 viewsqueensparker

Stupid foul by Amos, great free kick by Waghorn 1-0 Derby.

Sigh
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:26 - Nov 30 with 1786 viewsStanisgod

Going shopping now

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:28 - Nov 30 with 1703 viewsqueensparker

Great move and shot from Manning, unlucky
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:33 - Nov 30 with 1583 viewsjohncharles

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:28 - Nov 30 by queensparker

Great move and shot from Manning, unlucky

Here we go, here we go, here we go...... 1 - 0 down

Strong and stable my arse.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:33 - Nov 30 with 1561 viewsHantsR

Hamer saves from Hugill ref gives goal kick
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:34 - Nov 30 with 1552 viewsqueensparker

Hugill just went close as well - great save. We’re still in this
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:37 - Nov 30 with 1472 viewsHantsR

Long run by eze ends up with wide shot from Rangel
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:37 - Nov 30 with 1462 viewsqueensparker

Rangel fires just wide after great run from Eze
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 15:37 - Nov 30 with 1461 viewsted_hendrix

We just cant put the ball in the net.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024