Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** 09:40 - Dec 29 with 12944 viewsBakes

Will we get mauled by the Tigers or will the Park Rangers tame them?

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:19 - Dec 29 with 1868 viewsThe_Seer

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:06 - Dec 29 by paulparker

I was being sarcastic as that’s what this MB has been banging on about since Reading
Warburton needs a bollocking from Les that sub of Amos for Smith was rank , Smith is crap and took 2 air shots we handed them the game with that sub
As Lblock has pointed out we are 7 points worse off than last year and how did that end up

The club is rotten, this is a result of years of mismanagement by our owners. As for Les he is just a puppet.

We need to cut out the Fancy Dan nonsense and concentrate on survival.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:20 - Dec 29 with 1855 viewsBenny_the_Ball

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:04 - Dec 29 by Match82

Agree with Amos for Smith, that was the turning point

Whilst I agree that the substitution was poor, that was NOT the turning point. The turning point was Joe Lumley dropping a routine cross straight to a Hull player when QPR were bossing the game.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:23 - Dec 29 with 1799 viewsManinBlack

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:14 - Dec 29 by ted_hendrix

We were 11 points clear of the bloody fakes a while ago, even those bastards have caught us up and gone in front of us.
Roll on bloody Cardiff.

I believe we were 11 points above Middlesbrough too and now they are just 2 points behind. It feels like a repeat of last seasons free fall which has started a little earlier. Sell Eze in January and we may stop creating chances whilst still shipping goals.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:26 - Dec 29 with 1747 viewsBurnleyhoop

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 16:58 - Dec 29 by Rs_Holy

It would be very frustrating if it wasn’t so utterly predictable

It’s precisely the predictability that’s causing the frustration!
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1705 viewsdistortR

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:14 - Dec 29 by nightwish

Warburton was making really good subs at the start of the season but now oh.Smith has shown nothing this season

possibly trying to protect a player coming into form after a long run of injuries, while also hoping to play fringe players from our necessarily reduced squad into a bit of form- we can't do a mcclaren and run our best 11 into the ground.

As for the 'fancy dan' bit, well, we all loved the first half hour of the luton game, yeah we maybe need to be a bit more pragmatic at times but some of you seem to be getting a hard-on for pulis.

given we had to sell anything that had value bar Eze in the summer, MW is doing alright in my books, first manager i've had any faith in in a long time but this is not a short-term project.

as for those deriding Ferdinand again...........
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:29 - Dec 29 with 1702 viewsBenny_the_Ball

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:11 - Dec 29 by longbottom

Steady on! We are still 11 points clear of 21st.

With our current form and half a season remaining that's nothing. MW has to drop Lumley, go back to basics, get to 52 points asap and then regroup and rebuild in the summer. If he doesn't heed the warning signs then he could be spending the summer looking for a new job.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 17:30]
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:33 - Dec 29 with 1647 viewsBenny_the_Ball

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:29 - Dec 29 by distortR

possibly trying to protect a player coming into form after a long run of injuries, while also hoping to play fringe players from our necessarily reduced squad into a bit of form- we can't do a mcclaren and run our best 11 into the ground.

As for the 'fancy dan' bit, well, we all loved the first half hour of the luton game, yeah we maybe need to be a bit more pragmatic at times but some of you seem to be getting a hard-on for pulis.

given we had to sell anything that had value bar Eze in the summer, MW is doing alright in my books, first manager i've had any faith in in a long time but this is not a short-term project.

QPR is not a nursing home. If players want to come here on loan then they have to be ready to do a job.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:35 - Dec 29 with 1617 viewspaulparker

How about go get the win and then rest Amos for the next game, stupid sub from Warburton he has to take the blame for today as well as Lumley

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:37 - Dec 29 with 1598 viewsdistortR

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:33 - Dec 29 by Benny_the_Ball

QPR is not a nursing home. If players want to come here on loan then they have to be ready to do a job.

those words mean little in reality mate, we can only pick from what is offered. Amos is doing a job, while some where very positive about Smith when he came on on boxing day.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:39 - Dec 29 with 1579 viewsNed_Kennedys

Dress it up however you want to but that was a terrible result against a weakened and poor team and Warburton needs to address a number of major issues quickly to get us winning again.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:45 - Dec 29 with 1528 viewsted_hendrix

We're still conceding on average virtually two goals per game, that really must stop the confidence must be draining from the players let alone us fans, I swear to fck I honestly knew we'd concede another goal today.
There's no meltdown from me but strewth we've become bloody predictable at cocking things up.
The Manager knew the score and our financial position when he took over, ultimately it's down to him to sort things out and PDQ too.
Smithies in goal for them when Cardiff turn up which will really piss me off.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:57 - Dec 29 with 1434 viewsdistortR

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:45 - Dec 29 by ted_hendrix

We're still conceding on average virtually two goals per game, that really must stop the confidence must be draining from the players let alone us fans, I swear to fck I honestly knew we'd concede another goal today.
There's no meltdown from me but strewth we've become bloody predictable at cocking things up.
The Manager knew the score and our financial position when he took over, ultimately it's down to him to sort things out and PDQ too.

agreed mate, I'm not blind to our faults and certain players let MW down badly today.

re the manager knowing the score and our financial position, well let's face it, he needed an employer and we needed a manager.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 18:04 - Dec 29 with 1369 viewsVancouverHoop

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:23 - Dec 29 by ManinBlack

I believe we were 11 points above Middlesbrough too and now they are just 2 points behind. It feels like a repeat of last seasons free fall which has started a little earlier. Sell Eze in January and we may stop creating chances whilst still shipping goals.

Very much so. It's deja vu all over again. Except last year we had a decent defence for a while but couldn't score goals. Now it's the other way around.

Warburton brought a reputation with him for playing attractive football going forward, but having no defensive ideas at all. So you could say we shouldn't be surprised. I think we've got too much about us to go down, but changes need to be made on the field, otherwise they'll happen on the touchline. In goal, centre-mid and perhaps striker.

There were a couple of genuine pluses today. Chair is more of natural #10 than Eze I think, and showed why, and that's not a criticism of Eze at all. I just think Chair has the versatility to lead the attacking game better. lt was also so good to see the maturity and nous of Angel back in the RB slot. It's been lacking for weeks. He should have been subbed around the hour mark, but his calmness and way he reads the game is sorely needed.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 18:07]
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 18:10 - Dec 29 with 1320 viewsBenny_the_Ball

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:37 - Dec 29 by distortR

those words mean little in reality mate, we can only pick from what is offered. Amos is doing a job, while some where very positive about Smith when he came on on boxing day.

No, your words mean little in reality. Smith has done the square root of bugger all this season and Amos is simmering at best. If we're going to pay Premier League clubs good money to loan players then they have to make a noticeable difference. We're not paying this money to nurse and protect powder-puff players coming back from long standing injuries.
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 20:14]
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 18:19 - Dec 29 with 1266 viewsMedwayR

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 18:10 - Dec 29 by Benny_the_Ball

No, your words mean little in reality. Smith has done the square root of bugger all this season and Amos is simmering at best. If we're going to pay Premier League clubs good money to loan players then they have to make a noticeable difference. We're not paying this money to nurse and protect powder-puff players coming back from long standing injuries.

I wonder if Smith & Amos were identified as players who weren’t going to make it at their clubs and if we got them on loan we could put ourselves at the front of the queue to sign them permanently. Either way they’ve not impressed.

Poll: Who’s better?

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 18:20 - Dec 29 with 1258 viewsdistortR

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 18:10 - Dec 29 by Benny_the_Ball

panto season?

Oh yes he is....................
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 18:29 - Dec 29 with 1205 viewsMelakaRanger

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 17:45 - Dec 29 by ted_hendrix

It’s not that we are just “conceding “two goals per game. Many of these have been gifts to the opposition. Not once or twice but at most every game. To do this so regularly we are to all intents “incompetent “ at what we do.

And our attack! Other than the odd flash of brilliance like BOS goal and Chairs goal we have completely lost the plot these last 13 games.

We have loads of huff and puff. Loads of arty farty possession with very little ability to use it. When we are in goal scoring situations we waste 95% of chances. We are a completely soft touch.

I guess at the end of the day, this current form is the form we were all expecting at the beginning of the season. For the first 2 months we were greatly overachieving. Since November we are probably achieving less than any of us expected at this stage.

There have been a few “relegation “ posts today. Whilst a bit premature, there’s no doubt if we continue as we are we will be lucky to get 10 points from the next 39 , like we have the last 13 games.

If that happens we are in big trouble.

Today I also watched the Celtic Rangers match. An absolute gem of a match. Thrilling and absolute no arty farty slow passing, no regularly passing backwards to the keeper. Now that was football to enjoy and be proud of. Both teams full of energy, full of heart, full of grit. All of which we seem to be missing

Fundamentally our defence coaching must be inadequate and our attacking coaching likewise.

I know it’s not PC to say this but most everyone at the club , including Warbs needs a massive kick up the arse. Had this been a normal occupation a number of our players and management would be on their 2nd disciplinary warning. Some , like Lumley, would have been dismissed.

A lot has went right in August to October. Since then most everything has gone wrong (time after time) and the management and most of the players show no signs of being able to rectify the situation.

I heard booing at the end. Very understandable in the circumstances.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 19:45 - Dec 29 with 1061 viewsRangersDave

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 16:56 - Dec 29 by paulparker

Don’t worry we will give someone tonking one day

i 'up ticked' this as i thought you were being ironic. if you were'nt please ignore. lol

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 20:08 - Dec 29 with 1003 viewsBenny_the_Ball

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 18:19 - Dec 29 by MedwayR

I wonder if Smith & Amos were identified as players who weren’t going to make it at their clubs and if we got them on loan we could put ourselves at the front of the queue to sign them permanently. Either way they’ve not impressed.

Could be but then I would expect to loan them for a song and would certainly not consider either as makeweight for a potential deal for Eze.
***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 20:11 - Dec 29 with 995 viewsBoston

I gave the game a D rating
Dark
Damp
Depressing
Dour
Defensively troubling

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 20:17 - Dec 29 with 981 viewsBenny_the_Ball

***QPR v AFC Jarrod Bowen - Match Fred*** on 20:11 - Dec 29 by Boston

I gave the game a D rating
Dark
Damp
Depressing
Dour
Defensively troubling

Dozy
Daft
Dim
Donkey
Dumley