Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
EZE to West Ham? 14:58 - Jan 3 with 9186 viewsNorthantsHoop

Yet more paper talk about £20m transfer of Eze, this time to West Ham. To be honest if we got £20m from the Hammers that would be acceptable. For Eze it would be a good move for him and probably a better way to start his playing career in the Premier League. More likely to develop and actually be given a good opportunity to show his skills there. Also if it works out well for him a gateway to a bigger club in the future. Interesting to see if this rumour is a runner and whether Hugill will feature as a makeweight in any deal.
EZE to West Ham? on 12:29 - Jan 8 with 2193 viewsrobith

EZE to West Ham? on 02:07 - Jan 4 by timcocking

20m would be great, we normally seem to get more like 2! I can't see us being able to get that.

We must all realise we have to sell occasionally, but there is a big difference between selling when it suits us and being short sighted imo. Look at what we will have got for Alex Smithies, for example. Peanuts in the scheme of things i should imagine. We might be top of the table with him. Like when we sold Les that time...they can't say that was to make money, it cost us a fortune.

So yes, sell when we must, but for crying out loud i hope we stop bending over too much. These far flung european teams always seem to get 20 or 30 million for some 20 year old i've never heard of. A million quid won't change much, but the right player can literally make the difference between potentially getting out of this league and bringing in millions. You have to speculate to accumulate.

If we keep this team together and improve...you never know. We're playing bloody brilliantly at times.

Was Smithies peanuts? We got like £3m for a player who's played 12 times in 2 years for Cardiff?
EZE to West Ham? on 12:38 - Jan 8 with 2121 viewsStevenageRanger

EZE to West Ham? on 12:29 - Jan 8 by robith

Was Smithies peanuts? We got like £3m for a player who's played 12 times in 2 years for Cardiff?

I guess Cardiff fans would say its a complete waste of money. Imagine if we singed someone for £3m and they hardly played. Would be uproar :) People went crazy because of 500k we chanced on Sean Goss from Man Utd that didnt work out!
EZE to West Ham? on 12:51 - Jan 8 with 2032 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good to see Eze mentioned in that company.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

EZE to West Ham? on 12:53 - Jan 8 with 2026 viewsrsonist

EZE to West Ham? on 12:38 - Jan 8 by StevenageRanger

I guess Cardiff fans would say its a complete waste of money. Imagine if we singed someone for £3m and they hardly played. Would be uproar :) People went crazy because of 500k we chanced on Sean Goss from Man Utd that didnt work out!

Not relative to a promotion spend. We spent about that on Alex McCarthy for backup/competition and it's not dwelled on.
EZE to West Ham? on 13:22 - Jan 8 with 1912 viewsRangerMK

The more teams, the merrier...let the bidding war begin! I love the kid, personally I'd actually like to see him land at Everton and get to develop under Ancelotti...
EZE to West Ham? on 13:25 - Jan 8 with 1895 viewsW7Ranger

EZE to West Ham? on 13:22 - Jan 8 by RangerMK

The more teams, the merrier...let the bidding war begin! I love the kid, personally I'd actually like to see him land at Everton and get to develop under Ancelotti...

That could raise an eyebrow...

EZE to West Ham? on 13:28 - Jan 8 with 1870 viewsconnell10

Probably see him next season playing against as his parent club send him out on loan!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

EZE to West Ham? on 13:30 - Jan 8 with 1850 viewsMick_S

EZE to West Ham? on 13:25 - Jan 8 by W7Ranger

That could raise an eyebrow...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

EZE to West Ham? on 13:40 - Jan 8 with 1786 viewsRBlock

Given Ancelotti loves a straight 4-4-2, I think there are more suitable managers and systems out there that would be a better fit.
EZE to West Ham? on 14:09 - Jan 8 with 1707 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

EZE to West Ham? on 13:30 - Jan 8 by Mick_S

I will never tire of that one

Poll: Expectations for this season?

EZE to West Ham? on 16:14 - Jan 8 with 1520 viewsGroveR

EZE to West Ham? on 17:27 - Jan 5 by GloryHunter

Staff salaries are in the clubs' published accounts. Forensic analysis can give a good idea of how much the top earners - or even individuals - are getting as a proportion of the whole pot. Sometimes players have told friends or interviewers. And sometimes they have even left their payslips lying around to be photographed (eg C Tevez).

And sometimes droopy-jowelled managers have publicly disclosed it to their media pals at pressers because "the lad's on £60-£65k a week and won't go on loan, what am I meant to do abahht it?"

See also: "bus, throwing under the"
EZE to West Ham? on 00:49 - Jan 10 with 1084 viewsCLAREMAN1995

With Harry Kane out until April its time for Spurs to sign him and put him straight away
EZE to West Ham? on 01:38 - Jan 10 with 1055 viewsLoftgirl

EZE to West Ham? on 13:42 - Jan 5 by BazzaInTheLoft

Again, a question I’ve never ever manage to have answered on here or social media.

How does anyone have the slightest clue what any of our footballers are paid?

Think of a number and then double it.
EZE to West Ham? on 06:59 - Jan 10 with 927 viewsLblock

I’ve heard Man Utd are interested in either Eze or Todd Cantwell
£25mill mentioned

Once the right bid comes in from any number of clubs Ebs needs to choose the right one; the one where he’ll continue his development best. If that means being loaned back to us then even better.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

EZE to West Ham? on 07:34 - Jan 10 with 891 viewsHunterhoop

Tbf, Todd Cantwell looks excellent too, btw. No surprise to hear big numbers touted for him. Can see him making the Euros in 5 months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024