Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hill on GMR 17:44 - Jan 11 with 14978 views442Dale

Hope there’s a link online soon. He’s just gone off on one about nobody being on the same page, people living in the past and him not being Allardyce or Parkinson (whose name he couldn’t remember at first!).

It was pretty spectacular, even for him.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill on GMR on 19:45 - Jan 11 with 2911 viewsD_Alien

Hill on GMR on 19:33 - Jan 11 by 442Dale

https://the-wanderer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=27091&start=40

What is strange is that anyone ever tried to defend his outbursts as some sort of tactic to reduce pressure on players and take the focus off them; that he was being clever and we should understand that.

He isn’t clever and it’s impossible to understand. He cannot help himself.

Amen

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Hill on GMR on 19:52 - Jan 11 with 2853 viewsdownunder

What Hilly is saying is that they are in a pickle, will be down in Spring, and that's shallot.

(and if he is sacked, he does not give a Pukekohe)
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 2:53]
Hill on GMR on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 2781 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 19:42 - Jan 11 by James1980

Does he say this stuff to put the spotlight on him and draw it away from the team

No

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Hill on GMR on 20:01 - Jan 11 with 2780 viewsSandyman

Hill on GMR on 18:00 - Jan 11 by BartRowou

If he knows where the players are that will make them successful, why have they got a defence like that?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 18:03]

Same reason the last 18 months of his defence at Dale was an absolute joke. He's lost the plot. I do get his point about the delusional nature of far too many of their fans expecting instant miracles, but some of his comments are proper daft, as we know. When he was spouting earlier about Dale being 5 points behind where we were last season, on his watch, he just sort of forgot to mention what happened around this time last year, on his watch ....

29/12/2018 H Bradford City L 0:4
01/01/2019 A Doncaster Rovers L 0:5
05/01/2019 H Burton Albion L 0:4
12/01/2019 A Peterborough United L 1:2

15 goals conceded before a reply in four games - the worst in the club's history.

Of course you know what to do. It was "individual errors" , the fans, the pitches, anything but Kim Jong Hill.

How to ruin a fantastic legacy by being a balloon.
Hill on GMR on 20:05 - Jan 11 with 2752 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hill on GMR on 18:00 - Jan 11 by BartRowou

If he knows where the players are that will make them successful, why have they got a defence like that?
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 18:03]

What a turd

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hill on GMR on 20:08 - Jan 11 with 2729 viewsJames1980

Hill on GMR on 20:01 - Jan 11 by TVOS1907

No

Why does no one challenge him on the stuff he says? Perhaps they do and it doesn't get aired.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: What does Jim need ?

Hill on GMR on 20:08 - Jan 11 with 2722 viewsdingdangblue

Hill on GMR on 19:52 - Jan 11 by downunder

What Hilly is saying is that they are in a pickle, will be down in Spring, and that's shallot.

(and if he is sacked, he does not give a Pukekohe)
[Post edited 12 Jan 2020 2:53]

It's enough to make you cry...

With laughter!

🤣

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Hill on GMR on 20:27 - Jan 11 with 2654 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 20:08 - Jan 11 by James1980

Why does no one challenge him on the stuff he says? Perhaps they do and it doesn't get aired.

Because they are afraid to, but maybe the Bolton people will have the gumption to do as you suggest.

Login to get fewer ads

Hill on GMR on 20:44 - Jan 11 with 2591 viewsSandyman

Hill on GMR on 20:27 - Jan 11 by TVOS1907

Because they are afraid to, but maybe the Bolton people will have the gumption to do as you suggest.

Some (a small number) of the Bolton "fans" towards the Sandy Lane end at the end of the game. Their behaviour was either drug-addled or half-witted idiocy. Or both. They clearly had no concept of gumption. As didn't the ageing mong who threw the ball forcefully at Aaron Wilbraham when it went out of play and smiled, laughed and claimed adulation like it was the biggest achievement he had ever attained in his pitiful life. Definitely no gumption or gorm there.

Never mind, Doncaster were worse and there were no reports of battery and golf ball incidents as you would have got from the bucket shaking dunderheads when they had a football club.

Just another day at the office eh?
Hill on GMR on 20:45 - Jan 11 with 2584 viewsD_Alien

That'll teach Hilly to talk about the club becoming clean
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:48]

Hill on GMR on 20:49 - Jan 11 with 2567 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Hill on GMR on 18:13 - Jan 11 by TVOS1907

Where does he get his onions from? I could do with some good ones for a recipe I want to try tomorrow.

I was always told at school that Confuscius was a man who knew his onions,not Keith Hill
Hill on GMR on 20:51 - Jan 11 with 2545 views442Dale

Messing up that opening line was pretty amusing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Hill on GMR on 20:54 - Jan 11 with 2523 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 20:51 - Jan 11 by 442Dale

I gave up after 20 seconds due to that infernal racket.

Hill on GMR on 20:56 - Jan 11 with 2503 viewsrochdaleriddler

Hill on GMR on 20:54 - Jan 11 by TVOS1907

You didn’t miss anything

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Hill on GMR on 20:57 - Jan 11 with 2483 viewsD_Alien

Hill on GMR on 20:51 - Jan 11 by 442Dale

Utterly contradicts what he's ranted in the other interview

Not sure of the timeline between the two, but it's actually quite sad

Hill on GMR on 21:05 - Jan 11 with 2410 viewsnordenblue

Hill on GMR on 20:57 - Jan 11 by D_Alien

Utterly contradicts what he's ranted in the other interview

Not sure of the timeline between the two, but it's actually quite sad

That's like watching 2 different blokes doing an interview having watched 2 totally different matches, he needs some help or at the very least nail his colours to one opinion rather than have polar opposites on the same day.
Hill on GMR on 21:15 - Jan 11 with 2315 viewskiwidale

Taken from their board pretty much sums it up.

LeverEnd wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:16 pm
Another load of incoherent bollocks by Hill in his post match interview on GMR. I'm not going to give him grief for the footballing side as it stands, but good God he spouts some drivel and I've taken a very strong dislike to him.

Yes, it wasn't good at all. Some of what he said might have been fair comment if expressed in a more professional manner but the whole thing just came across as him cracking under the pressure. I've thought from the beginning that his inability to censor himself would get him in trouble eventually but it seems to be happening quicker than expected.

This is not the time for bickering.

Hill on GMR on 21:16 - Jan 11 with 2306 viewsRochdale_ger

Hill on GMR on 20:54 - Jan 11 by TVOS1907

He’s starting to remind me of the bloke who sings Springsteen songs in Rochdale bus station with his weird facial ticks and expressions. He really doesn’t do well under pressure.

All this talk of how he has put “his neck on the line” is also cringeworthy. He was the same when he managed us, telling us how much he had “sacrificed” etc. He’s the manager of a football team that’s it really.

The jokes on him for reminding us that he had accrued more points then bbm at this stage of the season when the boot was on the other foot. Mind games don’t work when you are mentally unstable. The bloke is a complete car crash.

Didn’t mean to quote TVOS there
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 21:18]
Hill on GMR on 21:27 - Jan 11 with 2240 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Hill on GMR on 21:16 - Jan 11 by Rochdale_ger

He’s starting to remind me of the bloke who sings Springsteen songs in Rochdale bus station with his weird facial ticks and expressions. He really doesn’t do well under pressure.

All this talk of how he has put “his neck on the line” is also cringeworthy. He was the same when he managed us, telling us how much he had “sacrificed” etc. He’s the manager of a football team that’s it really.

The jokes on him for reminding us that he had accrued more points then bbm at this stage of the season when the boot was on the other foot. Mind games don’t work when you are mentally unstable. The bloke is a complete car crash.

Didn’t mean to quote TVOS there
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 21:18]

God is the Bruce Springsteen singer still about, he was there 30 years ago when I was at college, nice enough guy but he must be 50 plus now!

Does he still have a Walkman 😂

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Hill on GMR on 21:27 - Jan 11 with 2240 viewsJames1980

Understand club media teams not pulling him up but are the local journalists afeared of him as well?

Hill on GMR on 21:32 - Jan 11 with 2218 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 21:27 - Jan 11 by James1980

Understand club media teams not pulling him up but are the local journalists afeared of him as well?

Don't know about Bolton's, James, but ours just copy stuff off t'internet so they probably never spoke to him.

Hill on GMR on 21:34 - Jan 11 with 2209 viewsJames1980

Hill on GMR on 21:32 - Jan 11 by TVOS1907

Don't know about Bolton's, James, but ours just copy stuff off t'internet so they probably never spoke to him.

How incredibly lazy or efficient

Hill on GMR on 21:36 - Jan 11 with 2192 viewsRochdale_ger

Hill on GMR on 21:27 - Jan 11 by Thacks_Rabbits

God is the Bruce Springsteen singer still about, he was there 30 years ago when I was at college, nice enough guy but he must be 50 plus now!

Does he still have a Walkman 😂

He makes the odd appearance. He has an mp3 now and has gone very grey.
Hill on GMR on 21:40 - Jan 11 with 2164 viewsnordenblue

Hill on GMR on 21:36 - Jan 11 by Rochdale_ger

He makes the odd appearance. He has an mp3 now and has gone very grey.

Can't bloody remember his name, but seem to think hes related to the Cullens
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 21:40]
Hill on GMR on 21:45 - Jan 11 with 2107 viewsTVOS1907

Hill on GMR on 21:34 - Jan 11 by James1980

How incredibly lazy or efficient

The former.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024