Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Clarke 14:51 - Jan 13 with 17586 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well respected Spuds source on Twitter saying we have beaten off opposition to get him on loan for the rest of the season.

Does beg two questions though.

1. He couldn't get enough game time at Leeds
2. A winger?
[Post edited 13 Jan 2020 14:56]
Jack Clarke on 10:52 - Jan 17 with 1340 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Jack Clarke on 09:32 - Jan 17 by oakskull

We have to get our defense sorted out. We lack speed, positioning and a half decent keeper. That’s why this signing scares me, might be a signal that Eze is on his way out. Hopefully, though, it’s about reducing the stress on the squad.

Good grief love, give it a rest. I come on here and catch up around twice a day depending on my work load and every thread I've looked at today you're there whining about JL, we get it sunshine!
Jack Clarke on 11:12 - Jan 17 with 1272 viewsTheChef

Jack Clarke on 10:52 - Jan 17 by Silverfoxqpr

Good grief love, give it a rest. I come on here and catch up around twice a day depending on my work load and every thread I've looked at today you're there whining about JL, we get it sunshine!

Yeah come on Liam you'll get your chance, just be patient.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Jack Clarke on 11:38 - Jan 17 with 1189 viewsMaggsinho

Jack Clarke on 10:52 - Jan 17 by Silverfoxqpr

The ignore button is a wonderful thing...
Jack Clarke on 12:12 - Jan 17 with 1141 viewskensalriser

It's defence with a c if you don't mind.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Jack Clarke on 12:36 - Jan 17 with 1086 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jack Clarke on 12:12 - Jan 17 by kensalriser

It's defence with a c if you don't mind.

There's no defense for poor spelling.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jack Clarke on 15:26 - Jan 17 with 936 viewsderbyhoop

Jack Clarke on 09:32 - Jan 17 by oakskull

We have to get our defense sorted out. We lack speed, positioning and a half decent keeper. That’s why this signing scares me, might be a signal that Eze is on his way out. Hopefully, though, it’s about reducing the stress on the squad.

FFS. Give it a rest.

The manager is not so blind that he can't see the problem with the defence. And, everybody knows Lumley is going through a poor spell.
If there are any easy solutions they would already have been taken.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Jack Clarke on 16:33 - Jan 17 with 878 viewsPinnerPaul

Jack Clarke on 13:07 - Jan 16 by Northernr

And there's the difference between stories from actual journalists who are well connected and do the hard yards and the leg work, and clickbait designed to suck in mouth breathers from Twitter. There is a difference, and it's disappointing to see them lumped in as the same thing by some on this thread.

Hard to tell the difference at times tbf - the Pocchitino 'story' was a double page spread in the Evening Standard - some 'pedigree' there you would have thought, whatever your opinion of that paper.
Jack Clarke on 16:37 - Jan 17 with 864 viewsPinnerPaul

Jack Clarke on 13:58 - Jan 16 by rsonist

“Right now we have Ilias Chair, Bright Osayi-Samuel and Ebere Eze doing exceptionally well for us but with injuries, suspensions, form, you need to have options."

Listened to MW on the offy.

Usually talks a lot of sense, but rather contradicted himself when answering Paul M's question about how fans might wonder if we didn't need more defensive cover rather than another wide forward player?

He said, in relation to a defensive player, that any player brought in had to be better than what we have, which implies he thinks Jack is, whilst at the same time saying he has been brought in to provide cover/give the young players a rest - which is precisely the role I thought Mark Pugh had.
Login to get fewer ads

Jack Clarke on 17:18 - Jan 17 with 770 viewsrsonist

Ryan Woods gone to Millwall on loan meanwhile.
Jack Clarke on 17:36 - Jan 17 with 727 viewsR_from_afar

Jack Clarke on 12:36 - Jan 17 by BrianMcCarthy

There's no defense for poor spelling.

Indeed, many a poster on hear will poor scorn on pour English!

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Jack Clarke on 17:40 - Jan 17 with 717 viewsBoston

I prefer Clarke to Clark. I get a strong mental picture of turning over our old school programme and reading that name.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024