Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread 14:56 - Jan 24 with 15322 viewsPinnerPaul

The other two threads are really about attendance, so thought I would start this as THE match one!

2-1 us Hugill and young Jack for me
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 19:41 - Jan 24 with 1919 viewsBoston

As important...how strong a squad have Wednesday fielded?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 19:50 - Jan 24 with 1711 viewsGloucs_R

Decent team out tonight. No excuses

Poll: Are we staying up?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 19:51 - Jan 24 with 1831 viewsHooparoo

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 19:41 - Jan 24 by Boston

As important...how strong a squad have Wednesday fielded?

Looks a second string team to me. No Luongo despite having his ban overturned.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 19:55 - Jan 24 with 1780 viewsjohncharles

Not much time so I’m going for 3-0

Strong and stable my arse.

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:00 - Jan 24 with 1709 viewsrsonist

Wonder who plays next to Ball. Or is it a 4-1-4-1?

Agricultural midfield from Wednesday without Bannan. Looking to mug us on the counter most probably.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:06 - Jan 24 with 1636 viewsjohncharles

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 19:55 - Jan 24 by johncharles

Not much time so I’m going for 3-0

I’m withdrawing that. I hadn’t seen the team sheet. 🥶
This is fecking stupid. Having found a winning formula Warburton has gone back to the team that lost to Brentford 🤯

Strong and stable my arse.

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:16 - Jan 24 with 1488 viewsLeedsR

I wish the BT sport commentator would stop calling the BFG Toni LeiSCHTner - sounds like a dodgy Steve McLaren.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 24 with 1463 viewsDavieQPR

It's disjointed at the moment. Not playing as a team.
Login to get fewer ads

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 24 with 1456 viewsLeedsR

Good save by Lumley after a decent long ball to the right wing from the Dee-dahs.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:18 - Jan 24 with 1445 viewsRangersDave

tippy tap, pass across the back and repeat, and repeat, and repeat, feck up, dont worry, and repeat.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:24 - Jan 24 with 1356 viewspaulparker

Missing the pace of BOS and manning is letting his man get crosses in

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:25 - Jan 24 with 1333 viewsizlingtonhoop

Why are away kits so shit nowadays?
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:27 - Jan 24 with 1283 viewskarl

It's all a bit flat, managers aren't overly excited either
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 24 with 1202 viewsnix

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:27 - Jan 24 by karl

It's all a bit flat, managers aren't overly excited either

Struggling to find any space atm.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:32 - Jan 24 with 1177 viewsR_from_afar

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:16 - Jan 24 by LeedsR

I wish the BT sport commentator would stop calling the BFG Toni LeiSCHTner - sounds like a dodgy Steve McLaren.

That has been getting my goat too. As German words go, it's very straightforward to pronounce.

It just doesn't get much better than this: Friday night, glass of cider, QPR on the telly and catching up with my sewing (garment repairs)

Life on the edge....

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 24 with 1113 viewskarl

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:31 - Jan 24 by nix

Struggling to find any space atm.

Decision making a little slow tonight Nix?
Chair particularly doing well but just not getting his options sorted out early enough imo
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:38 - Jan 24 with 1079 viewslarsricchi

Great defending by Masterson just now. Crowd roars (relatively speaking).
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:40 - Jan 24 with 1048 viewsRangersDave

yup, needs BOS. the way they are tacking there will be some sendings off with the big fella on

Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 24 with 996 viewsCamberleyR

FFS

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:42 - Jan 24 with 991 viewsRangersDave

turd!

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 972 viewsDavieQPR

0-1 Poor
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 963 viewspaulparker

Lumley at fault again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 963 viewskarl

That's a terrible goal
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 932 viewsnix

Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:37 - Jan 24 by karl

Decision making a little slow tonight Nix?
Chair particularly doing well but just not getting his options sorted out early enough imo

Me or the team? Probably both!

Poor goal to give away. Clarke let him go round him.
Was Saturday, now Friday Wednesday Match Thread on 20:43 - Jan 24 with 929 viewsaston_hoop

Oh Joe :(

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024