Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scowen off to Sunderland 19:51 - Jan 27 with 7812 viewsBakes

The Rat is joining the Black Cats

Not sure how I feel about that one

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qprs-scowen-set-for-move-to-sunderland
[Post edited 27 Jan 2020 19:57]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Scowen off to Sunderland on 22:08 - Jan 28 with 950 viewsLblock

Five times the player that Amos or Smith are and.....

You may have noticed

He was ours

And he cared

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scowen off to Sunderland on 22:13 - Jan 28 with 919 viewsNed_Kennedys

Scowen off to Sunderland on 22:08 - Jan 28 by Lblock

Five times the player that Amos or Smith are and.....

You may have noticed

He was ours

And he cared

Not five times the player but as good as those two and as you say he was our own. Sorry to see him go and I wish him all the best.
Scowen off to Sunderland on 22:46 - Jan 28 with 875 viewsdistortR

Scowen off to Sunderland on 12:21 - Jan 28 by ingeminate

Never been much of a fan of Scowen - or his dad for that matter who was last seen liking a tweet slamming the board for their lack of ambition. Ironic given how sensitive he was about his boy getting grief on social media.

Scowen junior is IMO a limited player with - I think - a questionable attitude and delusions of grandeur. Still haven't completely forgiven him for Blackpool away last season. There's just something about him I've never warmed to, maybe it's the moustache.

Probably unfair, as I loved Taarabt and he had a terrible attitude.

To give him his due he got involved and on his day could be really effective mopping up loose balls and breaking up attacks. I think there will be times when we will miss that, but overall I'm happy to see him come off the wage bill.

hmmm, I was wondering about his attitude.

At the end of the day he was always off at the end of the season, we're saving his wages (Which would be lower if we signed him now) and got a fee of some sort.

And we weren't using him much anyway.

I liked him as a defensive midfielder, he liked him further up the pitch, i believe.

Still, good luck Josh, and ignore the haters, they are just transferring self-loathing.

Hic.
Scowen off to Sunderland on 01:59 - Jan 29 with 798 viewsBenny_the_Ball

IMHO not a bad player but lacked the ingredients required to succeed in MW's preferred system. I was also uncomfortable with the fact that he was clearly unhappy playing in the anchor role and saw himself as an attacking midfielder. Given his record of 19 goals in 314 career games, I disagree. If he can accept that he's better suited to defensive midfield and work at mastering that role then he can become a better player.
Scowen off to Sunderland on 02:38 - Jan 29 with 788 viewstimcocking

Cheers Josh, all the best to you, you've given me much pleasure and i commend you on your exemplary effort and conduct. A man very much cut from the same cloth as yours truly on the pitch.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024