Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? 13:07 - Jan 30 with 22225 viewsMaggsinho

Supposedly in Germany at the moment.

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:37 - Jan 30 with 2595 viewsdavman

This saddens me more than the Wells situation, which I completely get. BFG is the only proper defender we have and is OUR player. Yes, he may not do the tippy tappy side to side back to the 'keeper going nowhere moving the ball so fecking slowly that we never manage to draw the opposition out style of play we have inherited, but he DEFENDS.

Loved both BFGs; neither appreciated enough by the fan base or the club IMO.

Barbet, Cameron and Hall not exactly injury free are they? Need another in. Not a loan though...

This season will implode I fear...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:41 - Jan 30 with 2550 viewsWrightUp5hit___

and Malakar is off as well, according to West London Sport
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:42 - Jan 30 with 2543 viewsMaggsinho

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:41 - Jan 30 by WrightUp5hit___

And Smith.
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:43 - Jan 30 with 2532 viewsrsonist

Don't really get the melodrama about this.

And fwiw:

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:45 - Jan 30 with 2510 viewsOldPedro

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:42 - Jan 30 by Maggsinho

And Smith.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/mlakar-heading-to-italy-as-smith-also-prepar

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:46 - Jan 30 with 2496 viewsDorse

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:41 - Jan 30 by WrightUp5hit___

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Not him too! He was our Loan Of Hearts! Where can we sign the book of condolences?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:51 - Jan 30 with 2438 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Looking more and more like a clearing the decks for incoming.

Friday could be a busy day!
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:51 - Jan 30 with 2421 viewsrsonist

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:46 - Jan 30 by Dorse

NOOOOOOOOO!!! Not him too! He was our Loan Of Hearts! Where can we sign the book of condolences?

Special bumper Forever Rs edition this Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:55 - Jan 30 with 2385 viewshoopdog

What happend with the C/ B trialist we had for a few games anybody know if he was any good ?
[Post edited 30 Jan 2020 15:09]
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:04 - Jan 30 with 2300 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:37 - Jan 30 by davman

This saddens me more than the Wells situation, which I completely get. BFG is the only proper defender we have and is OUR player. Yes, he may not do the tippy tappy side to side back to the 'keeper going nowhere moving the ball so fecking slowly that we never manage to draw the opposition out style of play we have inherited, but he DEFENDS.

Barbet, Cameron and Hall not exactly injury free are they? Need another in. Not a loan though...

Think you have got this the wrong way around.

It is slow tippy tappy because the likes of Leistner and Scowen are not capable of playing the system quickly and fluently. It has to be cautious when they play. Which is why MW long since decided he wanted to offoad them.
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:08 - Jan 30 with 2242 viewsconnell10

I liked Toni always tried his best a bit like Scowen, so good luck to him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:11 - Jan 30 with 2226 viewsrsonist

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:55 - Jan 30 by hoopdog

What happend with the C/ B trialist we had for a few games anybody know if he was any good ?

Ended up moving to a Portuguese side a week ago.
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:22 - Jan 30 with 2132 viewskensalriser

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:25 - Jan 30 with 2104 viewsGloucs_R

Hall goes into a DM role.....

We get the Spurs yank defender and Amos for Eze and £12m 🙄

Poll: Are we staying up?

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:26 - Jan 30 with 2097 viewssmegma

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:55 - Jan 30 by hoopdog

If you're on about Paco Craig, not really. As one of the u23 coaches pointed out ' he's 27, not 21 which is what our remit is".
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:44 - Jan 30 with 1993 viewsdavman

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:04 - Jan 30 by Spaghetti_Hoops

Think you have got this the wrong way around.

It is slow tippy tappy because the likes of Leistner and Scowen are not capable of playing the system quickly and fluently. It has to be cautious when they play. Which is why MW long since decided he wanted to offoad them.

I get that completely, but who are they being replaced with? If we have incoming, fine, but if not, we're hardly going to be upping the pace of the game by replacing them with no-one, are we?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:57 - Jan 30 with 1914 viewsterryb

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:44 - Jan 30 by davman

I get that completely, but who are they being replaced with? If we have incoming, fine, but if not, we're hardly going to be upping the pace of the game by replacing them with no-one, are we?

Masterson has just been promoted from the Under 23's, so he would be the replacement for Leistner. That leaves us with the same number of central defenders in the squad as we had before January. Is it enough? That probably depends on whether we suffer injuries.
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:00 - Jan 30 with 1889 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I like Toni so if he goes thanks for giving 100%.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:10 - Jan 30 with 1827 viewsRangersw12

Makes sense if we're not going to be loaning Marsterson out but all our centre back now could easily be bullied and seem the same type
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:13 - Jan 30 with 1807 viewsDubaiR

Vickers has gone to Luton so that isn't happening, was also poor for Stoke so not overly gutted about that.

Think we will bring in 1 or 2 loans, see where we end up at the end of this season and add to the rebuilding process started in the summer.
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:13 - Jan 30 with 1799 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:44 - Jan 30 by davman

After all the moves in the summer and the team's performance since I am relaxed about outgoings and incomings this window. This management team seem to know what they are doing. Well, more than any previous management team I can remember, the Warnock era included.
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:18 - Jan 30 with 1770 viewshoopdog

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 15:11 - Jan 30 by rsonist

Ended up moving to a Portuguese side a week ago.

Cheers
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:26 - Jan 30 with 1730 viewsfrancisbowles

Toni seems like a great guy, always gives a 100%, is usually reliable in the air and in tackles but limited in pace, positioning and passing. I think his form has been very inconsistent.

Like Scowen, we will miss his character but we are building something that doesn't suit them. We have started in a new direction this season and now is the time to hold our nerve and see it through not a time for policy u turns.
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:42 - Jan 30 with 1656 viewsParkRoyalR

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 14:37 - Jan 30 by davman

Disagree he defends, by comparison say Clint Hill, similar in character and ability pace wise,

2nd goal v Wednesday - Clint Hill is all-over their goalscorer on the half way line, blocking his run, holding his shirt and if not already on a yellow, taking one for the team. Toni for a big fella, gave him a free pass for 50 yards, zero aggression.

1st goal - Clint Hill does'nt stand-off or turn his back, but goes at the guy full on.

From first viewing at WBA away though he would struggle in the championship, admittedly a few good performances eg v Deeney and Abrahams at LR, but otherwise too many limitations to play for in the championship.
Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:52 - Jan 30 with 1611 viewsWestbourneR

Toni Leistner to FC Koln? on 16:42 - Jan 30 by ParkRoyalR

Disagree he defends, by comparison say Clint Hill, similar in character and ability pace wise,

2nd goal v Wednesday - Clint Hill is all-over their goalscorer on the half way line, blocking his run, holding his shirt and if not already on a yellow, taking one for the team. Toni for a big fella, gave him a free pass for 50 yards, zero aggression.

1st goal - Clint Hill does'nt stand-off or turn his back, but goes at the guy full on.

From first viewing at WBA away though he would struggle in the championship, admittedly a few good performances eg v Deeney and Abrahams at LR, but otherwise too many limitations to play for in the championship.

Yeah I don't think anyone would deny that Clint Hill was better.

A really underrated centre back. A monster.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024