Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now it's Eze... 01:53 - Jan 31 with 13899 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Crystal Palace reputed to be readying a bid of £15million.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/exclusive-major-west-ham-bowen-boost-as-palac

FFS someone shut that window early please.
Now it's Eze... (n/t) on 16:37 - Jan 31 with 2302 viewsWestbourneR

Now it's Eze... on 16:06 - Jan 31 by sparkey

[Post edited 31 Jan 2020 16:38]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Now it's Eze... on 16:39 - Jan 31 with 2287 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Now it's Eze... on 15:57 - Jan 31 by Northernr

Exactly as it always has been and always should be on here.

The old blokes who were saying they had grown weary of watching QPR are on edge right about now I suspect.The next few hours could destroy the rest of our season if Eze and BOS are sold IMO
Now it's Eze... on 16:42 - Jan 31 with 2241 viewsMatch82

Now it's Eze... on 16:39 - Jan 31 by CLAREMAN1995

The old blokes who were saying they had grown weary of watching QPR are on edge right about now I suspect.The next few hours could destroy the rest of our season if Eze and BOS are sold IMO

Out of curiosity, what does "destroy" mean. We'd be way less fun to watch and wouldn't pick up as many points, but we'll still be in this league next year one way or another surely?
Now it's Eze... on 18:05 - Jan 31 with 1950 viewsterryb

Now it's Eze... on 16:39 - Jan 31 by CLAREMAN1995

I'm old but I've loved watching us this season!

I'm also very relaxed about wehat has happened this January.
Now it's Eze... on 18:12 - Jan 31 with 1895 viewsstainrods_elbow

Now it's Eze... on 16:26 - Jan 31 by BrianMcCarthy

Oh, I think we know someone like that!

Here I am! And I wouldn't put it past him! ;-)

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Now it's Eze... on 00:25 - Feb 1 with 1411 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Now it's Eze... on 16:42 - Jan 31 by Match82

Out of curiosity, what does "destroy" mean. We'd be way less fun to watch and wouldn't pick up as many points, but we'll still be in this league next year one way or another surely?

I may have used the wrong word there Match82 destroy was an overreaction when the Sky report came through (false thankfully ).Losing Eze and BOS would be a huge blow to the excitement and thrills they bring when on their games.Its not about the points now hopefully but they bring the fans to their feet and that would make the next few months unbearable dull while QPR play out the string .
Now we can actually push on ,maybe get on a winning streak if the D come together as a unit and rock LR until May.
Is your Avatar the Bean in Chicago btw
Now it's Eze... on 03:44 - Feb 1 with 1325 viewsMatch82

Now it's Eze... on 00:25 - Feb 1 by CLAREMAN1995

I may have used the wrong word there Match82 destroy was an overreaction when the Sky report came through (false thankfully ).Losing Eze and BOS would be a huge blow to the excitement and thrills they bring when on their games.Its not about the points now hopefully but they bring the fans to their feet and that would make the next few months unbearable dull while QPR play out the string .
Now we can actually push on ,maybe get on a winning streak if the D come together as a unit and rock LR until May.
Is your Avatar the Bean in Chicago btw

No worries, was probably a bit harsh in any case. Genuinely curious about what people really think the worst that can happen this season is. But having read Clive's piece it clicked a bit more that it's less about the results and more about the poor schleps (i.e. not me, 4000 miles away) forking out money week after week who deserve to have the club putting out the best possible team.

And yes, that's the Bean. Love Chicago, been here a decade now
Now it's Eze... on 07:30 - Feb 1 with 1212 viewsPommyhoop

Now it's Eze... on 13:11 - Jan 31 by paulparker

Didn’t know there was one TBH

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024