Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gotta Love Forest, eh? 17:26 - Feb 22 with 5584 viewsAntti_Heinola

Couple of weeks ago they greeted their Leeds win like promotion was almost secured. Now they're 6 points off second.
I remember them doing the same thing when they drew 1-1 with us in out Championship season, when they thought that was the start of their run to promotion. It wasn't.
Can't stand them.
Well played Warbs!

Bare bones.

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 12:18 - Feb 23 with 1274 viewsR_from_afar

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 20:04 - Feb 22 by Esox_Lucius

Their match thread for today is a real winner.
http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48587

Fascinating stuff, thanks for posting.

I particularly liked this comment: "Mark Warburton's QPR keep a clean sheet against us. Sickening".

Sounds like a decent away performance by us. Well done my team

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 13:08 - Feb 23 with 1192 viewsloftboy

All bemoaning their lack of grander activity!! Haven’t they got about 100 players registered.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 13:20 - Feb 23 with 1171 viewsterryb

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 00:12 - Feb 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Got a weird affinity for Forest.

As a kid watching Clough cry when they were relegated really stuck with me. They are going through a journey we went through recently, so the fans have my sympathy. They certainly aren’t the self entitled shits that Leeds are.

[Post edited 23 Feb 2020 0:37]

After Derby's promotion to the top divission in 1969, the BBC or ITV followed them for the next season & showed the documentary at the end of the season.

Mr. Clough did not come over well & that is an understatement! In particular were his comments about "THAT LOT" that had knocked them out in the fifth round of the FA Cup.

The Dave Mckay own goal was superb to watch from the terraces of Loftus Road!
Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 14:07 - Feb 23 with 1114 viewskensalriser

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 12:18 - Feb 23 by R_from_afar

I particularly liked this comment: "Mark Warburton's QPR keep a clean sheet against us. Sickening".

The poor loves actually seem to believe they can finish top 2.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 14:39 - Feb 23 with 1049 viewsnix

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 12:18 - Feb 23 by R_from_afar

All the fans fora that I happened to have looked at this season where we've done better than expected have said how we're an awful team. We can't be that awful if we've done okay against them. I wonder if it's down to expectations (we're a smaller club) rather than actually how we've played.
Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 15:09 - Feb 23 with 1000 viewsterryb

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 14:39 - Feb 23 by nix

All the fans fora that I happened to have looked at this season where we've done better than expected have said how we're an awful team. We can't be that awful if we've done okay against them. I wonder if it's down to expectations (we're a smaller club) rather than actually how we've played.

To be fair, many supporters of teams we've beaten could look at Rangers forums & read how awful their team is! Many times I've read this season that we only won because team A were s*** & team B were the worst we will play this season!

I think it is a general view of any fan that his team has only won because the other team is rubbish!

I happen to think that we are better than our league position would indicate.
Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 16:28 - Feb 23 with 920 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 10:42 - Feb 23 by distortR

had a couple of run in's with them, 5 of us ambushed at a car park by a load of them after the late nigel clough hat-trick. F 'em.

Well, I hate them now. Obviously.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 18:06 - Feb 23 with 822 viewsnix

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 15:09 - Feb 23 by terryb

To be fair, many supporters of teams we've beaten could look at Rangers forums & read how awful their team is! Many times I've read this season that we only won because team A were s*** & team B were the worst we will play this season!

I think it is a general view of any fan that his team has only won because the other team is rubbish!

I'm sure you're right Terry. Fans just aren't rational!
Login to get fewer ads

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 21:10 - Feb 23 with 684 viewsdistortR

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 16:28 - Feb 23 by BrianMcCarthy

Well, I hate them now. Obviously.

cheers mate.

our unity is our strength.

or maybe it's the other way round.

As they approached, i remember thinking "What would Brian McCarthy do?"

Alas.....................
Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 21:36 - Feb 23 with 660 viewsthemodfather

well done qpr, on a roll now, city ground a new lucky one for us?
Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 08:54 - Feb 24 with 546 viewsfrancisbowles

Gotta Love Forest, eh? on 15:09 - Feb 23 by terryb

Agree with all of that and if only we could keep this squad together, we would see it's true potential next season. The grit that has recently been added to our midfield and defensive play, although still a work in progress, has made us more difficult to get through without too much effect on our attacking threat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024