Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year 20:38 - Feb 26 with 4155 viewsloftboy

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 13:22 - Feb 27 with 1175 viewsloftus77

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 13:09 - Feb 27 by terryb

I'd already raised the normal 46 points to 48 for this season.

Now, I think it may be one of the very rare seasons where 50 is required.

Just ask a Peterborough Utd fan...

To clarify, 54 pts in 2012/13 - relegated to L1 - and have never returned. That's how this league can bite yer.
[Post edited 27 Feb 2020 13:24]
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 13:29 - Feb 27 with 1162 viewsterryb

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 13:22 - Feb 27 by loftus77

To clarify, 54 pts in 2012/13 - relegated to L1 - and have never returned. That's how this league can bite yer.

We all remember how many points Peterborough went down with, but it's not usual. 46 is normally more than enough & 44 has been known to do it.

Barnsley & Luton would still need to win half of their remaining games to reach 50 & the chances of Hull winning 3 is beyond my imagination!
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 14:07 - Feb 27 with 1109 viewsstowmarketrange

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 11:15 - Feb 27 by kensalriser

Bristol City have lost four of their last five, Wells with just the one goal.

And their only win was against whom?Oh yes it was us.And their fans were singing about how he left us because we’re sh@t.Couple more wins and we might be above them.
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 14:13 - Feb 27 with 1099 viewsMick_S

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 14:07 - Feb 27 by stowmarketrange

And their only win was against whom?Oh yes it was us.And their fans were singing about how he left us because we’re sh@t.Couple more wins and we might be above them.

Pop. Please. I've just had a look at their final games and they have some horrors coming up.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 14:58 - Feb 27 with 1042 viewsstevec

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 13:22 - Feb 27 by loftus77

And if memory serves, wasn't that the same season Palace sneaked into the play offs whilst being behind against Peterboro up until late on, last game of season at Selhurst?

Likewise, Palace have never returned. Which goes to show, however shít you are it's better to get there and try to hang in there than crow on about 'not being able to compete'.
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:08 - Feb 27 with 1024 viewsstevec

Here you go, if your boss is out the office....

https://www.worldfootball.net/table_calculator/eng-championship/

Fill in the results, hit the forward arrows, calculate after game 46.
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:16 - Feb 27 with 1011 viewsMick_S

66 points

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:17 - Feb 27 with 1005 viewsstowmarketrange

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 14:13 - Feb 27 by Mick_S

Pop. Please. I've just had a look at their final games and they have some horrors coming up.

So do we to be fair.Preston,wba,Charlton and Luton away.Brum,Millwall and Fulham at home are some of the tougher games.
Login to get fewer ads

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:23 - Feb 27 with 989 viewsMick_S

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:17 - Feb 27 by stowmarketrange

So do we to be fair.Preston,wba,Charlton and Luton away.Brum,Millwall and Fulham at home are some of the tougher games.

They have, amongst others: Millwall, Fulham, Blackburn, Forest (massive), Cardiff, Preston and Swansea.

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:25 - Feb 27 with 977 viewsLongsufferingR

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:08 - Feb 27 by stevec

Well that was fun. I got Barnsley, Charlton and luton relegated. Brentford, Fulham, Forest and Blackburn in play offs. I gave my most optimistic scores for us and got us finishing 9th on 68 points.
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:29 - Feb 27 with 958 viewsRANGERS4EVER

The rest of the season the bottom six basically all play eachother. There is an important game literally every week. I think 50 will just about scrape it

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:48 - Feb 27 with 924 viewsterryb

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 15:08 - Feb 27 by stevec

This predicting game is easy!

West Bromich to finish one point clear of Leeds. Brentford, Forest, Fulham & Bristol city in the play offs.

Rangers in the top half - 10th with 62 points.

And going down?

22 Middlesbrough 47 points
23 Stoke
24 Hull

I can't help thinking these three are relegated just because I want them to be!
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 16:50 - Feb 27 with 872 viewshooper1957

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 21:57 - Feb 26 by ShotKneesHoop

and the other three teams getting the points - it all depends on which three they are!

If we beat Brum on Saturday - bollox to them all.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2020 21:58]

Could also be all 6 dropping points though.
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 23:29 - Feb 29 with 665 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Hull, Charlton and Boro look in deep trouble. Hull at 10/3 to go down which looks good odds. I'd go for Hull Charlton and Luton to go down if I was a betting man

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 16:40 - Mar 1 with 553 viewsTGRRRSSS

I'm saying is we get to 52 that will see us safe as so many thereabouts that dint of the numbers involved it'd bound to be enough I think.
Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 11:26 - Mar 2 with 437 viewsfrancisbowles

Seeing as the bottom 3 have hit some form. How many points = safety this year on 16:40 - Mar 1 by TGRRRSSS

I'm saying is we get to 52 that will see us safe as so many thereabouts that dint of the numbers involved it'd bound to be enough I think.

I think 52 is the number that is generally considered safe in this league and that it has only not been enough once.

Stoke 9 behind us with 10 to play, 'Boro 11 behind but with a game in hand. Add to that a seven team cushion between us and the bottom three and it shouldn't take to much more to make us completely safe.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024