Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Dean McKee 10:18 - Apr 7 with 11114 viewsRBlock

I'm aware there's another Corona thread, but didn't want this to get lost in the political bickering.

Last night Dean McKee, a lifelong QPR fan, passed away from COVID 19 at just 28. You might all recognise Dean from the spoken word poem he wrote for the club, played at Loftus Road on the big screen before every game.

Dean was kind, caring, and worked on the frontline looking after the sick and elderly, up until he became ill. A true R and a son of Shepherds Bush, he'll be sorely missed.

To anyone going out who still needs to hear this, #stayathome and stop being a cvnt.

RIP Dean McKee on 13:25 - Apr 7 with 2341 viewsenfieldargh

RIP Dean so sad,

I cant quite take all this in

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

RIP Dean McKee on 13:26 - Apr 7 with 2341 viewsThe_Beast1976

My sincere condolences. This is tragic. RIP
RIP Dean McKee on 13:26 - Apr 7 with 2341 viewskitkev

thanks mate would be a lovely gesture his mum and family will proud of the qpr responce to this sad tragedy
RIP Dean McKee on 13:36 - Apr 7 with 2306 viewsjohncharles

RIP Dean. God, life can be cruel. Condolences to the family.

Strong and stable my arse.

RIP Dean McKee on 14:15 - Apr 7 with 2237 viewsBrianMcCarthy

RIP Dean McKee on 13:12 - Apr 7 by kitkev

Dean was my son his brothers and cousins are all qpr i am touched by your replys and am grateful for all your condolences his qpr family will be touched by this as my millwall family are

thankyou so much sometimes rivalry is put in place by these incidets and hope and pray all who suffering this come through smiling
god bless

Much love, my man x

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

RIP Dean McKee on 14:24 - Apr 7 with 2215 viewsrrrspricey

I've always found Born Blue and White moving but just watched it again with more than a tear in my eye.

KitKev, i hope the messages of condolence on here help to relieve some of the pain you and yours are experiencing.

I'd love to be able to offer words of comfort but nothing seems adequate at a time like this.

God bless you all and RIP Dean
RIP Dean McKee on 14:28 - Apr 7 with 2210 viewswestberksr

so very, very sad
Condolences to all family and friends.
R I P Dean
RIP Dean McKee on 14:40 - Apr 7 with 2189 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Dean was my son his brothers and cousins are all qpr i am touched by your replys and am grateful for all your condolences his qpr family will be touched by this as my millwall family are

thankyou so much sometimes rivalry is put in place by these incidets and hope and pray all who suffering this come through smiling
god bless

So sad. Hard to know what to say; but much love to you and your family at this difficult time.

RIP

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

RIP Dean McKee on 14:48 - Apr 7 with 2177 viewsted_hendrix

god bless

I'm stuck for words after reading this!

I have two Sons and I couldn't cope with losing one of them to this vicious virus.

God bless you mate.

RIP Dean Mckee.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

RIP Dean McKee on 15:19 - Apr 7 with 2102 viewsnix

god bless

I'm so sorry. Dean was definitely a big part of the QPR family and such a prominent part of match days.
God bless you too xx
RIP Dean McKee on 15:39 - Apr 7 with 2055 viewsNewhopphoops

I'm so sorry Kitkev. Dean will be remembered just as he helped ensure that Ray and Kiyan are.

I love his poem.
RIP Dean McKee on 15:58 - Apr 7 with 2015 viewsqprd

god bless

Very very sorry for your loss.

My condolences
RIP Dean McKee on 16:17 - Apr 7 with 1980 viewsCLAREMAN1995

RIP Dean McKee on 13:25 - Apr 7 by enfieldargh

RIP Dean so sad,

I cant quite take all this in

Its overwhelming and there is nowhere to go to avoid it at the moment.A little bright spark that turns into a flame of hope is what we are all looking for .We are all QPR fans but more importantly,Fathers ;sons. brothers,uncles etc so lets stick together and be positive .
RIP Big man
RIP Dean McKee on 16:19 - Apr 7 with 1972 viewsmarky67

god bless

christ, i am so sorry kitkev to hear about your tragic loss, lots of love to you and your family at this really sad time

rip dean.
RIP Dean McKee on 16:21 - Apr 7 with 1968 viewslondonscottish

god bless

So sorry to hear of your loss.

RIP Dean.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

RIP Dean McKee on 16:26 - Apr 7 with 1943 viewsdaveB

RIP Dean McKee on 13:22 - Apr 7 by terryb

I'm so sad to read this kitkev.

Please accept my condolences to you & your family & friends.

Hopefully, the next time Millwall play at The Bush with a crowd in place, the match will be dedicated to the memory of Dean.

If the season finishes we do still have Milwall at home, think it was due to be the last home game so might be something the club can do, maybe a collection on the day for a charity as well.

The horrific thing about all this is that it probably won't just be Dean who we lose in the next few weeks/months.
RIP Dean McKee on 16:31 - Apr 7 with 1932 viewsRangersw12

god bless

Sorry for your loss mate

Can't imagine what you're going through
RIP Dean McKee on 16:33 - Apr 7 with 1927 viewsdistortR

RIP Dean. Heartfelt condolences to Kitkev and his family.
RIP Dean McKee on 17:02 - Apr 7 with 1858 viewsOutWestR

Terrible news.

When they finally open the ground again and this gets played, a minutes applause (or silence) immediately after feels like the least we can do.
RIP Dean McKee on 17:23 - Apr 7 with 1819 viewsstowmarketrange

god bless

Best wishes to you all mate.It must be heartbreaking to lose a son so young,especially if you never had a chance to say goodbye to him.
You can take a little comfort in the fact that he was so well liked by all of us at QPR.
Take care mate and stay safe.
RIP Dean McKee on 17:31 - Apr 7 with 1808 viewsJigsore

really sad, RIP

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

RIP Dean McKee on 18:59 - Apr 7 with 1698 viewsRalf85

My daughter went to school with him and met him on the way to games at Loftus Road. It has brought it home to her. So sad to die so young. RIP Dean and best wishes to his family.
RIP Dean McKee on 19:37 - Apr 7 with 1661 viewshoopsmark

So sad..RIP big man x
RIP Dean McKee on 19:42 - Apr 7 with 1649 viewsHadders

How increddibly sad. Deepest condolences to Dean's family and friends.
RIP Dean McKee on 20:57 - Apr 7 with 1548 viewsStanisgod

Just watched the video again. Choked watching it anyway but now........
RI Dean.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024