Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boro 17:37 - Jul 4 with 24483 viewsbosh67

Although we haven't won there since the last plague we kind of absolutely need to win there tomorrow to put to bed any fears of being dragged into the relegation problems. Win and we should be fine. Lose there and it really does start to get itchy. Plus we would have to honour of them I think being the only team after lockdown not to gain any points. I wouldn't put it another defeat beyond us but a win tomorrow will at least take the stress out the team and us fans.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

0
Boro on 14:32 - Jul 5 with 1640 viewsHantsR

Hugill what a goal 25 yd
0
Boro on 14:32 - Jul 5 with 1626 viewskarl

Boro on 14:31 - Jul 5 by karl

Definitely lost our way a little, no one providing the midfield link just now. It's all a little long ball and need to mix it a bit more.
Effort is good.

Hughill should have buried that. Good midfield link up!


That was a great goal, lovely ball and Hughill at his best when not thinking about what he's going to do!
1
Boro on 14:33 - Jul 5 with 1615 viewsconnell10

What a goal but holding his hammy

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Boro on 14:33 - Jul 5 with 1613 viewsMistication92

Hughill misses a one on one then scores a much harder lob from 20 yards!
0
Boro on 14:33 - Jul 5 with 1592 viewsMoonshineSteve

Boro on 14:27 - Jul 5 by Esox_Lucius

but mandatory.


Yes I know they're mandatory. My point was that they are unnecesaary.

Edit; didn't mean that to sound stroppy. What I meant was they shouldn't be mandatory when temperatures and sun are no worse than ordinary late April games.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 14:37]

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

0
Boro on 14:33 - Jul 5 with 1585 viewsBoston

Boro on 14:32 - Jul 5 by HantsR

Hugill what a goal 25 yd


Will his family house now need police protection?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

0
Boro on 14:33 - Jul 5 with 1586 viewsthemodfather

goooal! 1-0 r's , hugill yes
0
Boro on 14:33 - Jul 5 with 1586 viewsaston_hoop

Superb finish. Hugill injured in scoring it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Boro on 14:33 - Jul 5 with 1565 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boro on 14:32 - Jul 5 by karl

That was a great goal, lovely ball and Hughill at his best when not thinking about what he's going to do!


He's down injured. Looks like a hammer or a glute?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 with 1561 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Get tf in there!

Hope he’s okay though.
0
Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 with 1554 viewsconnell10

Hope it's not his hamstring Yep he is going off

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 with 1527 viewsHantsR

Hugill hamstring scoring that volley? A few minutes ago he was clear but got pushed wide for corner. Hugill being substituted
0
Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 with 1529 viewsNoelmc

Great ball by Manning.
0
Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 with 1523 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He's off.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 with 1514 viewsconnell10

Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 by connell10

Hope it's not his hamstring Yep he is going off


He is walking off so maybe ok

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

0
Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 with 1505 viewskropotkin41

Boro on 14:32 - Jul 5 by BrianMcCarthy

1-0


0-1 Brian, you nearly made me do violence to my laptop!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

1
Boro on 14:35 - Jul 5 with 1494 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Boro on 14:34 - Jul 5 by Noelmc

Great ball by Manning.


True.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Boro on 14:35 - Jul 5 with 1469 viewskarl

Going to be an interesting line up now, hopefully the quick link up of Chair, Eze and BOS can work as we know it.
Absolutely have to go for Boro now,
0
Boro on 14:36 - Jul 5 with 1450 viewstraininvain

This lot are p1ss poor. Warnock’s got his work cut out.
0
Boro on 14:36 - Jul 5 with 1445 viewsthemodfather

et goal by hugill….screamer, hope he is not hurt too bad and can continue good start
0
Boro on 14:36 - Jul 5 with 1430 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair is on.

Since the restart he's been both our best defensive and attacking midfielder.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Boro on 14:37 - Jul 5 with 1375 viewsjohnhoop

With Hugill gone we badly need to hang on to this lead now to secure the points to make us safe.
0
Boro on 14:38 - Jul 5 with 1347 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lumley pulls a corner down from the skies.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Boro on 14:38 - Jul 5 with 1337 viewsDiscodroids

Boro on 14:24 - Jul 5 by MedwayR

Cheers but not working for me


try again mate, mine went down for about 30 seconds but other than that has been really good quality.

(try pressing the play button not the refresh button).

Cracking goal from Hugill
[Post edited 5 Jul 2020 14:39]

Where there's a will - and there is a will - there's a way - and there is a way.

1
Boro on 14:38 - Jul 5 with 1334 viewsMistication92

Roberts' set pieces have been poor for Boro, they've looked very lethargic. Warnock might be in trouble with this lot.
1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026