Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste 14:06 - Aug 7 with 4827 viewsHeadington

Apparently Alex Baptiste has signed for his 12th (or 13th?) club. Wondering which of QPR's journeyman players has played for most clubs in his career.
Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 18:31 - Aug 7 with 1078 viewsLazyFan

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 17:08 - Aug 7 by Superhoop83

Why that commentator wasn't picked up by Sky will forever remain a mystery.

Another goal setup by Cookie it seems. Didn't Cookie like set-up 95% of Pacs goals for us?
Cookie was a legend for us. Amazing player.

zzzzzzzzzz

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 18:58 - Aug 7 with 1060 viewsPBLOCK

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 17:06 - Aug 7 by BrianMcCarthy

I would never, EVER, have got that one.

I’m a sad case Brian, what can I say!!
Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 18:59 - Aug 7 with 1057 viewsNorthernr

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 18:31 - Aug 7 by LazyFan

Another goal setup by Cookie it seems. Didn't Cookie like set-up 95% of Pacs goals for us?
Cookie was a legend for us. Amazing player.

Somebody said on Twitter the other day that Cook made Blackstock look like original Ronaldo, and he wasn't wrong.
Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 19:04 - Aug 7 with 1044 viewsBklynRanger

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 17:17 - Aug 7 by slmrstid

Billy Rice! Rangers through and through, left quite some years ago though, there was definitely someone who did the media stuff between him and Paul Morrissey...Ian Taylor for one. Not sure if Ian replaced Billy.

I always thought Pacquette would make it, he certainly got a fair few goals in 02/03, but never got a look in in 03/04 behind Thorpe/Gallen/Furlong then Cureton.

Ah cheers mate, that's him. He did leave a while ago thinking about it.
Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 07:52 - Aug 8 with 968 viewstimcocking

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 14:14 - Aug 7 by Northernr

Trevor Benjamin is usually a good one for this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Benjamin

Or Budgie Burridge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Burridge

Baptiste could also start another thread of players you always thought were totally fcking sht but actually when they played for us turned out to just be a bit crap.

In fact, in fairness, Baptiste was alright. At least he tried his best, which elevates him higher than half of the players we watch/pay the wages of nowadays.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 7:52]
Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 11:05 - Aug 8 with 895 viewsLazyFan

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 18:59 - Aug 7 by Northernr

Somebody said on Twitter the other day that Cook made Blackstock look like original Ronaldo, and he wasn't wrong.

Oh yes, it was Blackstock my mistake. Yeah he made Dexter a £2m player. Cookie was super class.

zzzzzzzzzz

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 11:05 - Aug 8 with 894 viewsLazyFan

Journeyman footballers - Alex Baptiste on 07:52 - Aug 8 by timcocking

In fact, in fairness, Baptiste was alright. At least he tried his best, which elevates him higher than half of the players we watch/pay the wages of nowadays.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2020 7:52]

Agreed. He cost nothing and gave his all, which may not have been that great, but he always tried and tried hard.

zzzzzzzzzz

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024